Uncertain

You're My Diamond

I can't guarantee you I'll update everyday, sorry guys T^T

~~~~

Hoseok POV

It's been a week since Daehyun came, and I've been spending less time with V. V and Jimin were hanging out with him almost everyday, and it made me sad, but at least I had time to focus on my dance and University. 

Hani and Areum haven't bothered me since my performance, and I'm glad. But this time, it wasn't V who was jealous, but me. Since Daehyun came, V's attention to me has been drifting away, and I needed to pull it back. Everytime I would call him, however, he would say he's busy with Daehyun and Jimin, so I had to ask him to find time just for us.

"Taetae, can you find time just for the two of us this weekends?" I asked him, as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Well, when do you want it? Why not tomorrow?" he questioned.

"Yeah yeah, my place?" I suggested.

"Sure, but I have to bring Daehyun." At the moment I was beginning to get annoyed.

"How come?" I asked.

"Well, I can't leave him alone. Look, why don't I leave him with Jimin, then I can come over," V stated.

"That sounds great," I smiled, and hung up.

~*~

The next day, V came around 4pm. He came by at the door with a bright smile on his face.

"Finally," I laughed. He came in and we went up to my room. 

"Finally what?" He grinned.

"Finally we're in a room by ourselves," I stated. He looked at me and gave me a kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck "I've actually been waiting too."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm happy about Daehyun coming back, and him being around us again after a long time, but I want a day off of that, you know what I mean?" he informed. I nodded twice and smirked. "Yeah, taking a break off of something."

We laid in bed together and talked about a variety of things. Suddenly V brought up something to do with me.

"Have you...been getting jealous?" He asked me. I looked directly in his eyes and he looked like he wanted an honest answer. I sighed and replied.

"Jealous? A bit."

"Don't be," he smiled. "I don't have any feelings whatsoever for Daedae."

"That's great," I beamed. "But...I think someone else is jealous as well."

"Who?" V asked. I stared at him again. "Jungkook."

"Really?" V questioned.

"Everytime Jimin and Daehyun are together, I pay attention to Jungkook. He'll be staring, or making small pouts, or sulking a bit. He's jealous, V," I stated.

"Well, it's the same thing," V informed. "Jimin is only paying attention to Daehyun due to him returning."

"But...Daejung is even paying more attention to Jimin than to you, and you said once that he was a bit closer to you than Jimin," I ensured. "It's like he wants Jimin or something."

"That seems a bit ridiculous, are you sure?" V interrogated. 

"Okay, I'm not going to argue, however, pay attention. Since Daehyun came, tell me any form of contact you were familiar with between him and Daehyun," I apprised.

"Well, he had a phone call with him on Friday. It was on speaker, and I heard everything. Jimin and Jungkook were on a date if I'm right, and Daehyun asked him if he could go as well, not knowing that Jimin and Jungkook were dating," V said.

"Describe how Daehyun was talking to him," I commanded.

"When Jimin picked up the phone, he said 'Hey Jimin! Where are you?' or something like that-"

"Was he excited and demanding, or casual?" I asked.

"Well, I guess he was excited and demanding..." V dragged out. 

"Okay, V. From now on, the both of us are paying attention to Daehyun," I told him.

"How come?" V asked. I sighed loudly.

"I suspect something."

 

Jimin POV

It's now Sunday, and it's been two days after my date with Jungkookie. I finished work and sat down on the couch, turning on the T.V. The first thing I saw was Junghon, Jungkook's brother, in an interview to do with presidency. My interest rose and I payed attention to every detail of what they were saying.

"Junghon, it's only 2 more months before we begin the official election. Do you have any thoughts?"

"Just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best, and to give it all I've got."

Junghon smiled at the camera with a smile just like Jungkook's. My brother came into the room while it was playing.

"What are your thought?" Jihoon asked, switching off the T.V.

"My thoughts? Well, I think he better win," I laughed. My phone rang suddenly and I picked it up. "Yeboseyo?"

"Chim Chim! What's up!?" Daehyun yelled. I dropped my phone and luckily it only fell on the couch. 

"Nothing, I'm at home," I replied, putting the phone back in front of me.

"Why are you always on speaker?" Jihoon asked, and I switched speaker off. 

"I wanna come over and see your new home," Daehyun begged. 

"Uh...yeah I guess you can, do you know where we live?" I asked.

"Yeah, V told me," Daehyun stated. I heard the door knock and spoke.

"Hold on, someone's at the door." I hung up and went towards the door, and there stood Daehyun, with his phone in his hand, and an eager smile on his face.

"H-How long have you been there?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Since I called you, V dropped me off" he answered and came in, looking around the house. "It's definitely an improvement," he laughed. His eyes caught on Jihoon's, who was sitting on the couch.

"Jihoon! You've grown up! How are you?" Daehyun asked, walking towards him.

"I'm...fine..." Jihoon laughed awkwardly. "How's your sister, Soojung?" 

"She's fine. She's studying in High School now, and she's got exams so I couldn't bring her," Daehyun answered. "Can I see your room, Chim Chim?" Daehyun asked, turning to me. 

"Yeah, follow me," I replied, walking towards the hall. I opened the door to my room and he looked around. He gasped and looked at my drawers and what's on top. I immediately remembered my picture frame with Jungkook and I and hid it somewhere quietly. 

"Your room is nice..." he said, while I closed the drawer quietly. He suddenly turned around and I just looked at him, trying not to look like I was hiding anything. 

"Who painted this?" Daehyun asked, pointing to the portrait Jungkook painted for me.

"A friend of mine," I answered. Daehyun turned to me and smiled. 

"You're amazing, you know that?" Daehyun asked me. I raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Really?"

"Yeah, you're such a great friend!" he said, stepping closer to me. My eyes popped out a bit and my head leaned back from disclosure. He stared at me deeply and then looked down. "You've gotten muscular," he stated, pointing to my arms.

"Well, I've been going to the gym with J-Hope" I grinned. 

"Oh really?" he smirked. I nodded and sighed, when my phone rang again.

"V?" I asked, picking up. 

"Is Daehyun with you?" V asked. I turned to Daehyun and he nodded. 

"Uh, yeah he is, why?" I asked. 

"Nothing, am I on speaker?" V asked me. 

"No, you aren't" I answered and I heard the phone switch, and now J-Hope was on it.

"Jiminie, listen here. Be cautious around Daehyun okay? Don't-"

"Hobi be quiet, you're overreacting," V scolded across the phone. "Just pay attention to him, but not too much, we'll explain later," V stated and hung up. Daehyun looked at me and I shrugged. Why is everyone acting weird since Daehyun came?

"Was that V?" Daejung asked, and I nodded. I put the phone down and chatted with him. During a moment of silence, Daehyun began to snicker.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Oh nothing," he answered. Are you hiding something? I raised an eyebrow of curiosity, but ignored it. 

 

Jungkook POV

It was Sunday, two days after the date. I had to complete all the work that I didn't get to complete. I was about to text Jimin, when I heard something on the T.V on the other side of the room. I listened carefully and realized it was my brother.

"Junghon, it's only 2 more months before we begin the official election. Do you have any thoughts?" The interviewer asked, handing the microphone to Junghon.

"Just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best, and to give it all I've got." Junghon answered, crossing his fingers in front of the camera. I smiled and crossed my fingers back. Do well.

I suddenly remembered to text Jimin, so I grabbed my phone and began to type.

"Jiminie, how are you?" I asked through text. A minute later he replied.

"I'm good, I'm with Daedae, he says hi ^.^" Jimin answered. I sighed and my eyebrows shifted down.

"That's cool, tell him I said hi back," I said, trying to sound nice. I put my phone down and spun around in my chair. I had to forget about Daehyun, they're just friends. They're hanging out because they haven't seen eachother in years. I forced myself to think positively but it didn't work. Daehyun was going to stay for another 2 weeks, so I had to keep cool until then. 

 

~~~

AISH I'M SORRY. I had a funeral and was at a friend's, so I had less time to write T^T anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for upvoting, subbing and reading, y'all got lots of jams. HAPPY BTS 3RD ANNIVERSARY GUYS~~ 

WE ARE OFFICIALLY 1/3 THE WAY THROUGH THE STORY---

VHOPIEEEEE~~~ <3

tumblr_mxk8h1kPVD1rgnyq9o1_500.gif