First Date

You're My Diamond

JIKOOK IN THIS CHAPTER YIIEEEE~~

~~

Jimin POV

Saturday finally came. Today was the big day I would take Jungkook out somewhere special. V and I planned the event through the phone and now we had it all covered. I fixed up my shirt and combed my hair, making sure it was stylish enough. I left the house, and got outside Jungkook's house around 5:55. I stood outside the gate waiting for him to come out, and eventually he did.

He had his bangs down covering his forehead again, and was wearing the most casual clothing he had. He saw me and we blushed away, and I spoke.

"Hey Jungkookie," I smiled.

"You've been calling me Jungkookie recently, what's with it?" He asked in a laugh. 

"I don't know, I think it suits your adorable self," I chuckled. Did I just say that?!

His face turned red, but he shrugged it off. "Thanks, so where are we going?" He asked.

"I thought I would take you for a walk around the park," I grinned.

We stood side by side and walked to the local park. We got there around 6:20 and the park was full of trees and flowers.

"This place is so pretty!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it," I smiled. I gestured to the path indicating us to begin walking, and we had small conversations during the walk. It was so nice to see him smile. not just normally, but because I was here. He was smiling because of me, and that made me really happy. It wasn't too happy when I suddenly got a soft pain in my heart.

"Aish..." I whispered, holding my hands against my chest.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-yeah, just a small heartburn," I laughed and continued walked. We continued on for about an hour and the sun started to set. I heard Jungkook's stomach growl quite loudly.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah," he laughed.

"Well, not for long," I smirked, and pointed to the corner, and he turned to face it. Over there was a red picnic blanket, with food set out around it and candles. 

"I-It's beautiful! Jimin, how did you manage to do this?" He asked. I smirked and replied, "I have my ways."

We ran together to the area and sat down, with fruits and sandwiches in front of us. "Dig in," I smiled. We ate the food and smiled at each other, and the candles made it a lot more romantic. It was now 8pm and it was nearly completely dark. The candles in front of us lit up the area, and suddenly I grinned and stood up.

"Hm? Where are you going...?" He asked. I went behind the tree and grabbed a bouquet of flowers, in all different colours. He gasped when he saw it.

"J-Jimin..." He beamed. I handed him the flowers and he accepted it, and saw the card. He opened it up and read it.

"To my precious Jungkookie..." He blushed deeply, "Jimin...I-" But he couldn't complete his sentence. "You did all this...for me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I would do this for you, you're special to me and...I-" I couldn't finish my own sentence. I cleared my throat and thought, why couldn't I say it?

 

Taehyung POV

It was Saturday, and I was ready to conquer the plan. It was around 5, and I called Hobi to ask him to help me out.

"Yeboseyo?" He asked, when I called him.

"Hobi, I need your help. Jimin is taking Jungkook out, and I need you to lend me a hand, can you come over?" I asked.

"Um...sure I have nothing on," He responded. "On my way."

I hung up and set up everything. The fruits, the sandwiches, and the blanket. I even had the bouquet of flowers that Jimin chose with me, and candles. Soon enough, I heard the doorbell ring. 

"Hey Hobi," I smiled. We hugged eachother, and then he came in.

"Wow, you have a lot set up," He laughed.

"Anything for my dearest friend about to take out the love of his life," I smiled. We grabbed the things and left the house to go to the park. It was now around 5, and we made it to the spot Jimin wanted us to put the layout on. I flattened out the blanket onto the grass next to a tree. I placed the food down from the basket and put around the candles, which Hobi helped me light up. Before we finished, I hid the boquet behind a tree, and then we stood back to admire the view. 

"Didn't we do great?" I asked.

"Yeah," Hobi laughed. He wrapped his arms around me, and I called Jimin. 

"It's all complete," I laughed.

"Great, I'm outside Jungkookie's house now, thanks for the help!" He grinned and hung up.

I smiled at Hobi and he smiled back, and we walked to a cafe to wait for the date to finish, before we could pack it up.

Jimin said they would finish around 8:30, so we went back then to pack up. We saw that they were gone, and a majority of the food was eaten. Hobi and I packed everything up and put it in the basket, before walking back to my house, where we had cuddles and kisses.

"Mission accomplished."

 

Jin POV

"So how was it?" I asked, getting into bed with him.

"Suga really is a great guy. His lyrics are very inspiring, and he's amazing to work with," Namjoon smiled. 

"That's great," I smiled, and snuggled ino his chest. Namjoon wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer. It was really great to have someone who could protect you. He was always there when I needed him, and I was always there when he needed me.

~*~

The next morning we had a big performance planned. It was in one of the cities most popular restaurants, and we were hoping to give it all we got. We made ourselves look as appealing as possible, and took a taxi there.

"You guys are The Runaways?" The manager asked.

"Yes we are," Namjoon said, and gave him our demo.

"Great, you're on in 10 minutes, stage is right there, good luck," he said. We were getting paid 800,000 won if we did well, so we will do our best. We performed Hip Hop Lover, and to my surprise everyone enjoyed it. We earned a slap from every corner after the performance and we bowed, gratefully.

We came back home with the 800,000 won and Namjoon and I jumped around hugging eachother. 

"We can take a break from performing tomorrow," Namjoon smirked. "It can be just you and me." 

 

Jungkook POV

I didn't know what, but Jimin was trying to say something. "What's wrong?" I asked. He blushed to the ground, and I got up to sit next to him. 

"You can tell me anything," I said, and he hugged me, which caught me by surprise. "Jimin..." I started.

"Thank you," He smiled. Thank you?

"What for?" I asked. Why was he being thankful? I should be thankful of him for setting up all of this.

"For meeting me, for being in my life, you're amazing," He said, and I couldn't help but to hug him back. It was a really emotional moment, but instead of crying, I just smiled.

"Jimin, you're amazing too."

~*~

After the picnic, we stood up and walked off.

"So you're just going to leave it there?" I laughed, and he nodded. "It will go by itself," he smirked. We finally made it back, and we were next to a bus stop near my house, and it was now completely dark. We came here so that his staff or autorities wouldn't see him with me.

"Jimin, thank you so much, for today," I grinned.

"It's nothing." We made that damn long awkward eye contact again. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him, but he spoke first.

"Jungkookie..." He started. "I honestly...don't know what words to use to describe what I want to say..." he wailed.

"You can say anything," I stated.

"But I guess I...don't have to use words..." he said, which made me confused. "Jimin, what do you mean...?" I felt his breathe coming closer to my face. It was warm, but pleasuring. He stood closer and put his hands on my waist, and I watched him. He slowly closed his eyes, and I closed mine. Time stopped and I only focused on Jimin. His lips lightly brushed against mine, before coating it. We were kissing...and I didn't want it to end, ever, but it did. We slowly parted and I breathed deeply. "Jimin..."

"I love you, Jungkookie."

"I love you too, Jiminie."

 

~~~

ASFUHLAIRGHRNLEQPIHWRTFBUHTRWNI SO WADDAYA THINK??

Jikook is pretty much together at last, and I was so impatient to do this. I was going to wait for a few more chapters but I couldn't help myself, so sorry for those who wanted them to take it slow.

Anyways I've finally done it, I did what had to be done. Thanks for 100 SUBSCRIBERS (woo party) /throws confetti/ and thanks for reading the story in general, I really appreciate it.

Here's a gif to celebrate my 100 Subscribers!!~ Thanks again <333

tumblr_n4dqidfxdq1t0v3foo1_500.gif