Misfortune

You're My Diamond

Yoongi POV

Seungwan and I were already planning our first song together. She was very kind and easy-going, and she had very bright ideas. She was the type of person you had to choose if you were to pick a partner. I love how she was kind and collective, and how she smiled at everything I said. I also loved that bubbly personality and those eyes that shine whenever...I've said too much.

"Judging by your previous song, you like to write lyrics relating to your emotions and experiences, things that other people can relate to and can become influenced by," Seungwan commented. She worded it perfectly, meaning she understood my style.

"Pretty much," I agreed. "Could I have a look at the songs you wrote?"

"Ah, they're not good," she hesitated, her face turning red. 

"I'm sure they're fine," I told her. She accepted and handed e pieces of paper of songs she wrote. Looking through what she wrote, her style was similar to mine, except more involved with love and slightly brighter.

"If we combine our styles, we can get something really good out of it," I said.

"I agree," she answered. We began to brainstorm the styles of songs we were going to do. In the end, we've already written a few lines of the song. It was at least an idea and I wasn't sure if we were actually going to use it, but we gave it a go.

Same day, same moon

24/7 every moment repeats

My life is in between

Jobless twenty-somethings are afraid of tomorrow

"This is the first verse, it's a rap, right?" Seungwan asked me, and I nodded. I already had the idea to write this kind of song for a while now, but with Seungwan around, the process was accelerating faster and better. Well, they say that two heads are better than one.

 

Jimin POV

I came home on time to wake up Jungkook. "Wake up, Jungkookie," I greeted. He shifted a bit, but he still didn't wake up. Only a small grunt of noise was made, meaning that I had to apply more pressure to get him out of bed.

"Don't make me get you out of there," I warned with a laugh. No budge.

I leaped forward and cuddled him tight, while smothering his face, neck and body with sloppy kisses. He giggled from the tickled blessing and body tightened from the feeling. His voice was so beautiful.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," he confirmed.

"I know, I just like kissing you," I chuckled. 

He lightly threw a pillow at my face before finally getting out of bed and putting his clothes on. "Don't disrespect your Hyung," I commented. When he was done I followed him to the kitchen where Eomma made our food.

"Had fun last night?" Eomma asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Eomma..." I complained with a red face, and turning to Jungkook I saw that he literally buried his face in his hands to keep us from seeing his blushing. Right after finishing breakfast, I decided to Jungkook back to his house.

"You're probably a bit tipsy," I stated.

We walked through the entire neighbourhood and into the city, when he finally got used to walking. I made it to his mansion and let him walk the rest. 

"Good luck," I told him. He waved back at me and by the time I got home, I saw his text message.

"They didn't suspect a thing ;^)"

I waited until the evening when I had to go to the doctors. I almost completely forgot when I was on the phone, until Eomma reminded me. I was already changed, and all I had to do was wait for her. She finally finished, and we walked to the hospital. It was already dark and there was no snow around since it hasn't poured down this week.

Patiently waiting in the waiting room, Dr. Kwon finally called us up. He didn't look at his best today, he was usually quite bright. Something about him seemed off, however that wasn't going to stop him from getting us the information that we wanted, no, that we needed. 

"Jimin," he begun, as Eomma and I sat down. "We're not exactly sure how to say this to you."

Was it bad? It was bad. His tone, expression, the comment itself, it gave it all away.

"We're going to give you this sheet of paper, with everything you'll need to know. Read it carefully, and please stay calm," he ordered. Eomma took the paper and read it first. From her warm smile, to her cold frown, I was shocked at everything. When she got to the bottom, she dropped the paper down slowly.

"Oh honey..." she wailed. With confusion and fear, I snached the paper out of her hands. I knew now.

Patient: Park Jimin

Doctor: J. Kwon

Condition: Malignan Cardiac Tumor

Confirmed: January 1st

Current Status: Entering Stage 2

Directions: N/A

Price for Treatment: N/A

Signed: J. Kwon

Once I was done reading, my mouth was already gaping. My breathing began to grow and I looked up from my paper to meet Dr. Kwon's concerned eyes. This couldn't be happening, it shoudn't be! Why was it happening?

"We'll have to regularly check you to decide which treatment would be best for you. At the moment, stay calm. The perscription is the same as before," he added on. 

"T-This can't be true..." I whined. "Eomma...please tell me..."

"I'm sorry dear," she apologized. What can we do? What can I do?

"Is there anything else we need to know?" Eomma asked.

"Yes, Jimin we need you to be in the best condition from now on. Do you engage in any physical activities?" he questioned me.

"He goes to the gym a couple times a week, and his job includes riding a bike a long way," Eomma answered for me. I was in no state to speak right now.

"Jimin, you'll have to stop going to the gym, and you'll need to quit your job. With cancer, your muscles tend to become weaker, and pushing them would only strain them. Do you understand?"

I nodded slowly. We left the room and everyone was staring at our blank, worried faces. I held the piece of paper tight and headed home, when Jihoon suddenly exploded with questions. 

"Where were you guys?" he asked.

"Doctors," Eomma answered him. I've never seen her so serious before.

"And how was it?" he questioned again. We didn't answer at all. I took the piece of paper and walked over to the bathroom, reading it once again. This time, my emotions couldn't be bottled up anymore. I watched my eyes in the mirror turn red and slammed the paper on the basin table. Opening up the cupboard, I took out the pills I had to take, and swallowed one down. As soon as I wasn't all emotional anymore, I opened the door and left the bathroom, sitting on the couch while wrapping my arms around the pillow in front of me.

"Jimin."

I turned from my wet pillow to look at Eomma. 

"What are you going to tell your friends?" she asked. I shrugged.

"What are you going to tell Jungkook?"

I stared into the ceiling watching the fan spin. What was I going to tell him? When would I tell him? 


"Jimin...let me come over!" 

V was complaining over the phone. It was the day after the appointment and I was still drenched in my room. Eomma called my boss the other day telling them that I wouldn't be going to work anymore. I unsubscribed to my gym card and now I had no priorities, other than to stay strong.

"I haven't seen you in a week!" V reminded. I wasn't in the mood of anybody coming over right now. I trusted V with all my heart, but I was worried. He tried calling me yesterday but I hung up on him. He wouldn't stop trying.

"Fine," I answered, my voice croaking slightly.

As if he's been waiting outside my house, he was at my door within the next five minutes. The doorbell rang and Eomma was busy in the kitchen, while Jihoon was out, so I had to get the door.

"Hey...woah...." V was in shock, probably from my current state. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it..." I lied, allowing him to come in. Eomma eyed at me, and it was as if I could read her mind. "Did you tell him?" I shook my head and allowed V to sit in my room. 

"You've been quite off recently, and you look terrible. Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked. He looked so worried, would it be better?

"Actu-" he stopped me when he suddenly outbursted. 

"Hold that thought, gotta go to the bathroom," he phrased, walking out of my room. I sighed and laid on my bed. It would be best if I told him when he came back. He could help me get through this and I can trust him with anything. Anything I needed, I could just go to him. He was taking an awful lot of time in the bathroom, which got me worried. Maybe it was more than a number 1, but it definitely wasn't that. I was in immediate shock when he suddenly bursted into my room. His eyes were slightly teary and he was panting hard. My eyes looked down to see a sheet of paper in his hand.

"Why didn't you ing tell me!?"


HUEEEE HOW DO I PHRASE MY EMOTIONS?? T~T

My stupid teacher is giving me my test the day before I travel, 2 days earlier than it would have been T^T screw you Science. Well...V knows now, what's he going to do about it...?

Thanks for reading, upvoting, subscribing, commenting, y'all got jamseu...

tumblr_inline_ntb0u8fgwT1tohirr_500.gif