Final Full Day

You're My Diamond

Seokjin POV

I was now feeling a lot better than I was last week. I was almost completely fine and I wasn't coughing anymore. Joonie however, insisted I still take medicine.

"It could come back anytime," he told me. I sighed and grabbed the pill, before swallowing it down with some water.

"Daehyun's leaving tomorrow," he stated. I looked up and tilted my head.

"Really? So what are we going to do then?" I asked.

"Jimin and V planned on all of us having breakfast tomorrow, so I guess that's what we're going to do," he said. 

"Should we go to the airport with them?" I questioned.

"We have a performance, remember?" He reminded me. I nodded, remembering it. 

"Well then, let's get to bed." I smiled, grabbing his hand and leading him to our bedroom.

 

Yoongi POV

Literally all of my spare time was spent on the song. I was performing in front of my friends in two days so I had to make sure I had everything ready. Rapmon called me up everyday to make sure I was okay, and I could see that he really cared about my reputation. 

My confidence was slowly rising and I knew that I could possibly be able to perform. What I was scared of wasn't the people, but whether or not I would get it right. Rapmon understood what I meant by that and told me to carry on even with a mistake, and to my best. I then realised that I was truly ready to do this.

 

Jimin POV

It was a bright but cold Thursday today, and Daehyun was leaving tomorrow. We were all planning tomorrow morning to have breakfast together to say goodbye, but today I had something else to worry about. Today was my date with Jungkookie, and I wanted to take him for a stroll around the neighbourhood, since I knew he liked those. 

I called up Jungkookie to make sure he knew what he was doing.

"Jungkookie, why don't you come over to my house today?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure," he answered. I got my good clothes on and made sure my hair was tidy. 

"What are you doing?" Jihoon questioned me, appearing next to me out of nowhere.

"Getting ready for my date with Jungkookie," I replied. I buttoned up my shirt while he was staring at me. Suddenly Eomma came in.

"What are you all dressed up for?" she asked.

"I'm going out somewhere with friends," I answered. 

"Oh yeah, Mr Kwon the doctor called. He said to come to the hospital on Sunday," Eomma said.

"Really? Why can't we go sooner?" I asked.

"He has a tight schedule," she replied. She then walked out the room and I sighed. I was still getting those small pains, but they were definitely getting worse. I shrugged all that off and I heard Eomma call.

"I''m going to the supermarket," she stated and I heard a door close. And exactly 5 minutes later, our door knocked again. I opened it and a handsome and smiling Kookie appeared. We immediately kissed and hugged and I could sense my brother's aura from behind.

"Calm down, you lovebirds," he said in a monotone. Jungkookie and I just smiled and he came in. 

"Could I just stay here for a bit before we go?" he asked.

"Sure," I answered. "Jihoon, do you mind?"

"Yes," he replied and went to his room. I laughed at his comment and saw that Jungkookie was staring at me. I stared at him back and went in to kiss him again. The kiss was slow and passionate and It was definitely loving, and during it I could feel myself wanting Jungkookie more. I wrapped my arms around his waist to bring him closer, and his hands cupped my face. Our kisses slowly became faster and he pushed his tongue forward.

But then I heard the door click. 

 

Taehyung POV

Daehyun was leaving tomorrow, so I wanted to spend more time with him. However, Hobi insisted in staying with me because he wanted to be there as well. He wanted to go to as many places as possible before he leaves, so we've decided to take him around the city for a little bit. 

"Where are you guys taking me?" he asked me in the car.

"We're just going around the city, how does that sound?" I questioned with a smile.

"It sounds great! Is Jimin coming?" Daehyun asked me.

"He's quite busy today," I stated.

We drove around Seoul and it was very busy today, It was beginning to get cold so I put on my jacket. It was only 3pm, so we had a lot of time to do things. We stepped out of the car in the middle of an urban city.

"Let's not get lost here," I laughed and held Hobi's hand. Daehyun tugged onto my arm to make sure that he wouldn't get lost as well. We found a very busy cafe that we wanted to order from. There were only 2 tables that were still empty, and it was very loud, 

"If there's this much people, the place must be good!" Daehyun laughed. 

I nodded and went over to the counter and they gave us a table number. We sat down at the 3 chaired table and made ourselves comfortable. 

"What are you getting?" I asked Hobi.

"I heard that the stir fry here is really good, so I'm getting that," he replied. "How about you?"

"I wanna try their steak," I said. "Daehyun?"

"I'll get steak as well," he answered. A minute later, a waiter came over.

"Two steaks and one stir fry please," Hobi stated. The woman walked away and we waited for our food. I heard Hobi's stomach rumble very loudly.

"You really are hungry today," I laughed. Soon enough the food came, and we dug in. Everything that the people said about this place was true, the food really is good. 

"It's definitely worth it," I stated.


We left the area and found Hobi's car, before driving back home. Big Bang's Fantastic Baby was playing on the radio in the car, so we were all loudly singing along to the song, so loudly that the people in the cars next to us were staring, and all we did was stare back while dancing.

"I should be paying for my expenses," Daehyun laughed.

"No, it's not necessary," I said, but Daehyun was being stubborn now.

"I'm paying," he insisted, and his hands reached out for his pockets to grab his wallet, then he laughed awkwardly.

"I think I left it at Jimin's house, can we go there to get it back?" Daehyun asked, and we both nodded, driving to Jimin's house. 

"I don't think Jimin's home though," I stated.

"His brother or something could just lend it to me, we can always try," he said, and opened the door without even knocking. But what we found inside wasn't exactly what I, Hobi, or Daehyun expected


OHH THERE WE GO!! Kinda short chapter, cos I wanted to leave it as a surprise.

Anyways thanks for upvoting, subbing and reading, y'all got jams!

WE HIT 200 SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU GUS SO FRICKIN MUCH

tumblr_inline_o6lzq2FUsx1rqem23_500.gif