Healing

You're My Diamond

Jungkook POV

I woke up during the evening in the arms of Jimin. His arms were around my waist and I was buried into his chest. I looked up to see his peaceful face which was actually awake. He shifted his head down so that his eyes would meet mine and he smiled.

"Are you feeling any better?" he asked me.

"A lot," I answered. It was true. My cuts were clean, my bruises were less sensitive, and my sadness drifted away. 

"That's great to hear," he grinned. His fingers brushed my fringe out of my face so that he could see me better. But he immediately got up and walked to the door.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Nothing, I just need to use the bathroom," he laughed, and walked off. I waited patiently in his bed and lifted my ankle upwards. It hurt a bit less, but I wasn't going to walk right for a short while. He came back and climbed back inside the sheets. My phone buzzed and I saw who it was. It was one of my staff.

"They're wondering where I am," I stated. I read the text carefully.

"Are you running late, Jungkook-nim?" 

I immediately typed back.

"Yes. I'll be home by after hours."

I put my phone down and sighed loudly. Jimin turned to me with a frown.

"Are you sure we should be together this much? It's going to end up a bit suspicious," he said.

"I know, you're right. Plus my exams are starting, so I'll have to study more, if I want to go to University," I told him. "Abeoji wants me to go into business and politics, but I really oppose that."

"Why don't you go and do what you want? Would he stop you?" Jimin asked me.

"Well, he has something against my dreams, so I have to exceed his expectations," I said. "Junghon doesn't really mind what I want to me, he's like a role model to me, and I love the fact that he supports whatever I choose to do."

"He really sounds like a great guy," Jimin stated. "When he arrives for the elections, I'm definitely voting for him."

I'm glad that Jimin supports my brother. I could see why he agreed with his statements, and I didn't blame him. One of the best parts was that he supports homouality, which is exactly what this country needs. I heard the door open and I didn't know who it was, so I asked Jimin, but before I did, he spoke.

"!" He exclaimed. He got out of bed and peeked through his door, and then he turned back to me.

"It's Eomma," he mouthed. I knew that whenever his mom was around us, we had to act like regular friends. Jimin walked out of the room and I heard their conversastion from through the door.

"Hi Eomma," Jimin greeted.

"Hey, could you help me out with the groceries?" she asked him.

"Sure, Jungkook's with me," Jimin said, more seriously.

"Really? Where is..."

"Actually Eomma...it's kind of serious. He's injured, and I treated him, but you're better at that stuff than I am. Could you check him out?" he questioned her.

"He's injured! Of course I'll help!" she exclaimed, and immediately the door swung open. She came in to see me lying on the bed, and gaped open.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?" she asked me, sounding more worried than abeoji would sound.

"I'd rather not say..." I dragged out, and she suddenly threw the covers off the bed. She checked my entire body, looking at all the worn out bruises and healed cuts. 

"Does it hurt anywhere?" she questioned.

"Yeah...my right ankle hurts a bit..." I told her. She grabbed my ankle and moved it gently around, and it hurt a bit.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"A little," I said. She ran out of the room and got a large bandage, and wrapped it around my foot as if she was a professional. She made sure that it was mostly covered and then stopped.

Jimin gasped. "Eomma...how do you know..."

"I studied a bit of simple doctor stuff at University," she told him. She then got up and smiled. 

"You should be alright within a day or two, but relax for now. Should I tell your dad that..."

"Please don't. He doesn't know..." I cut off rethinking whether or not it was alright to tell her. "He doesn't know I'm with Jimin, or that I even know him."

She stopped and took a moment to think. "Well, do you have any extra-cirricular activities to attend?"

"No."

"You can go home then, just don't make it obvious," she said. She was right. If I made sure that I wasn't caught injured, I would be fine. However, if I stayed out too long, abeoji is going to get suspicious, which is exactly what I don't want.

"Jimin, why don't you take him?" Jimin's mom asked him.

"Yeah, sure," he answered. 

 

Jimin POV

After Jungkookie rested a bit more, I insisted that it was time to return him to his home. He got off my bed and limped to the bathroom, before we headed to the door. I did a small laugh before I spoke.

"Do you want me to carry you or..."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and smiled. "I think I can walk," he said. "Maybe with support."

I opened the door and held onto his waist, while his arm went around my neck. We took our time walking through the streets, which were thankfully not busy or raining. The street lights were on and we could see our way through the dark. When we arrived outside his house, I let go of him. 

"Are you sure you're going to be able to walk the rest of the way?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah," he answered, and smiled at me so that he could assure me of that fact. I watched him walk into his house, with his jacket covering all of him bruises. He looked perfectly fine, other than his right foot which was slightly wobbly. I saw him open the door and close it behind him, and I walked off back home.

When I got home, I saw that Jungkook texted me. I opened my phone and read it.

"I made it without them knowing! ^o^"

I immediately typed back. He was lucky that he didn't get caught.

"That's great!"


In the next two weeks, nothing has been too exciting. I've had less time with Jungkook due to him having some externals before the start of his exams next year. I've been making sure I'm going to the gym often with J-Hope, and I hung out with V lots. I didn't get to hear much about Rapmon, Jin or Suga, but they were most likely composing and rapping. 

V was wondering where I've been and what happened, so I went over to his house. 

"Where have you been?!" he asked me, pulling me into his house as soon as he opened the door. He dragged me into his room and sitting there was J-Hope, who was lying on his bed. 

"Well, I've been busy, in case you're wondering," I told him.

"Were you taking out the garbage?" V laughed.

"I swear, you're always bringing that up," I told him.

"I know, but it's true!" he defended. "So, what happened? Anything new with you and Jungkook?"

"Well, he hurt his ankle a couple of weeks ago and he's fine now..."

"How?" V interrupted. He sat up and stared at me.

"He kinda...got beat up..." I dragged out. 

"Wait...he got beat up? How!?" V asked me. 

"He was in the park getting beat up by these boys for being gay, and then I came in and taught them a lesson..." I smirked.

"Don't get all cocky Jimin," J-Hope grinned. "But honestly, is he okay?"

"He's fine now. I'm scared it's going to happen again," I said.

"We would all be scared," V stated. 


Okay guys, it's a short chapter because the author's note is going to be a bit longer than usual.

First of all, thank you guys so damn much! I reached my goal for 250 subscribers by the end of June (BY JUST) and I'm nearly at 100 comments! This is absolutely amazing so I thank you guys again.

Also, I'd like to thank you guys for getting my views up high. As you may have seen on the "News" section of the Foreword page, I'm now in the Top 50 Most Viewed Jikook FanFictions on the website, and I'm currently number 46. I can't believe I've reached this goal because I've never thought that I would even get in the top 100 and honestly I'm still so shocked.

Thank you to those commenters who gave me support and feedback, it really helped me with my story and gave me more motivation! It helps the newer readers get a good read of the story.

I'll leave it off here, so thanks for subbing, viewing, upvoting, commenting, or whatever the hell you did, you've all got jams <333

Here's a Jikook gif for everyone ^.^

jungkook could pass for 25 and jimin could pass for 12.