Curiosity

You're My Diamond

Taehyung POV

It was Saturday today, and Hobi was with me, resting himself off. I woke up next to him and went to check my phone, when I remembered about Jimin and Jungkook. I needed answers now. Hobi woke up and my hair.

"What are you up to?" he chuckled.

"I need to call Jimin," I told him. I got Jimin's contact and called him immediately.

"Yebose-"

"Dude! How was it!?" I interrupted him. I heard him drop his phone but then he spoke.

"Yaah! You need to stop doing that!" He said, sounding irritated.

"Sorry, can you come over? I'm eager to know how your night with Jungkook went," I laughed.

"Fine, I'll be there in an hour," he stated and hung up. I turned to Hobi, "Jimin's coming soon."

"He better have done the things we told him to do," Hobi snickered. An hour later, I heard a knock on the door an immediately opened it.

"Dude, put a shirt on," Jimin stated. I pouted and we both went upstairs. "Sit," I ordered Jimin. He uncomfortably sat down staring at us deeply but with embarrassment. "You seem tired," I started.

"This is my third time going out after returning home this morning, of course I'm tired," he scoffed.

"Is there another reason you're tired...?" I questioned him, my lips curling into a smirk.

"Well..." he hesitated to say it. "I...kinda...did it with Jungkook."

"There, now was that so hard?" I asked him laughing. 

"Did you do the things we told you to do?" Hobi asked.

"Well...yeah, I did," Jimin said.

"Did you use the lubricant I gave you?" Hobi questioned.

"Yes I did...and thank you for that," Jimin replied with a monotone. 

"C'mon Chim Chim...don't be so shy..." I groaned. "Get on with the details!" 

"Taetae, he's getting uncomfortable," Hobi warned. I looked at Jimin to see his face red and buried in his hands.

"Oh...sorry," I laughed. "I'm just...happy for you..."

"It's fine," he answered. "I'm just a bit shy about it."

"Well, why don't we change the subject? Daehyun is coming tomorrow, wanna go to the airport with me?" I asked. "Yeah, that sounds great," He answered. "Hobi, do you wanna come?"

"I have nothing on..." Hobi answered. "Oh Jimin, go get prepared, we're going to the gym soon." 

"Yeah, V could I use your clothes? I really don't wanna have to go home again," Jimin interrogated.

"My sporty stuff is in the bottom drawer," I pointed, and Jimin took the clothes and got changed in the bathroom.

"So tell me about Daehyun, you haven't said much," Hobi asked.

"Well, from how I last remembered him, he's tall, has black messy hair, and was very athletic, and he's quite rich. He's a really sweet and nice guy," I spoke.

"I can't wait to meet him," Hobi laughed. When Jimin came out, Hobi spoke. "Well, we'll be going now, see ya," Hobi said and left. I laid back down onto my bed and sighed louder than I have in a long time. Suddenly Daehyun texted me.

"I'm getting prepared, we're going to the airport tomorrow morning >o<"

I snickered and replied.

"I really can't wait! You haven't sent any pics of how you look, what are you trying to hide @.@"

I waited a few seconds, and then he sent another message.

"Oh nothing, I just don't want to give u spoilers ;^)"

I smiled and put down my phone, before going downstairs to get some breakfast.

 

Hoseok POV

I took Jimin out to the gym after leaving V's. He really was fit now, and he was definitely stronger. He even said that he got abs on his chest, which made my eyes grown in shock. After our run, our benchpresses and pushups and situps, I asked him to go to the bathroom with me.

"Why?" He asked me as we got in.

"I just wanna see something, lift your shirt up in front of the mirror," I ordered. He stood in front of the mirror and lifted his shirt up, revealing some of the most chiseled abs I've seen in a while. My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets. I lifted my shirt up to show my light abs, which weren't as much.

"Jimin...you're more ripped than me!" I laughed. "Really?" he asked, and I nodded quickly. 

"Jimin, it's been how long? 3 months? And you've improved so much! I'm proud of you," I smiled. I told him to get changed so that I would deliver the clothes to V, and afterwards we split off. I headed back to V's house to return the clothes.

"I'm back," I called, and V answered.

"Hey, I'm upstairs."

I went up and put his clothes in the drawer before speaking to him. "J-Jimin's ripped!" I chuckled.

"More than you?" V asked, and I nodded. "More than me."

"I'm surprised, he's only been going to the gym for 3 months, and how long have you-"

"2 years."

"2 years..." V laughed. 

"Well, maybe it's because he's just the type of person to develop muscle faster, I kind of slack off a bit anyways," I grinned. 

 

Taehyung POV

The next morning I woke up quite early. I got a text from Daehyun while I was sleeping, about an hour ago.

"I'm on the plane!" 

I got up and got changed, then got into Hobi's car when he arrived.

"Rise and shine," he smirked, and I seated myself in the front seat. 

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"6:30, Jimin is trying to finish quickly, so he'll be done in half an hour," I confirmed. I drove and waited outside Jimin's house. About 20 minutes later, he came riding down as quickly as possible and parked his bike. He came inside the car to the back seats.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hey," we both replied. We got to Incheon Airport in about 30 minutes and went towards the Domestic Arrivals waiting region. Now all we had to do was wait.

 

Jimin POV

I woke up in the morning and immediately got ready as quickly as possible and delivered my mail as fast as yesterday. I was so excited Daehyun was finally coming! J-Hope told me that I should try finish work as quickly a possible as he was coming to pick me up around 6:30. I got to work half an hour early so that I could do my job quickly. Racing through each house, but stopping for a minute at Jungkook's, I went around the entire neighbourhood and a bit of the city. I returned at 6:50 and immediately parked my bike, before racing to the car which I assumed was J-Hope's.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Hey," they both answered. I sat at the back seat and J-Hope began to drive. We were going to Incheon Airport, which was about a 30 minute drive. On the way, I got a call from Jungkookie.

"Jungkookie, hi," I greeted.

"Hey," he replied though the phone.

"Do your legs still hurt?" I asked.

"No, they're fine now. Anyways where are you now?" 

"I'm on my way to pick up my friend Daehyun from the airport with V and J-Hope," I stated.

"Oh okay, well...have fun," Jungkook farewelled and hung up.

We parked outside the airport and waited at the Domestic Arrivals. We've waited for about 15 minutes, until V got a call. 

"Yeboseyo?" V asked.

"Can you see me!?" I heard from speaker. We all looked around and saw a man with messy blonde hair and slender eyes. He was waving towards us with big arms, running. We found him.

 

~~~

So Daehyun is finally in the story now~~ thanks for reading, upvoting, and subbing, y'all got jams

For those of you wondering where NamJin are, they're in the next chapter for you guys <3

Vhope gif yayyy

tumblr_msxgloewP81s8lja8o1_500.gif