Nevermind

You're My Diamond

Yoongi POV

And here I was, dressed in the best clothing they gave me. A suit and tie I've only worn once before, at Minjae's wedding. I walked into the wedding from the backdoor to already hear hundreds of people talking from the tables. Peaking through the curtains, I saw all of them, including some I knew. Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope, V, Rapmon and Jin were all sitting in one table together, gathered like it was just to see me. I smiled brightly when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You're performing after the vows, why don't you take a seat?" the woman asked me. I obliged and made myself comfortable on a chair behind me, tapping my foot while waiting.

"Do you have your CD?" she questioned, a few minutes later. I got the CD out of my pocket and handed it to her gently. 

"There's only one song," I stated, and she nodded while walking away. About 10 minutes later, I heard everyone get quite, meaning the bride was about to walk through the hall. And she did, while music was playing. I couldn't see much as I only had a small crack from the edge of the curtain to rely on, however I wasn't so interested in the first place.

The music stopped, and I heard the pastor speaking. As soon as everything finished and the people began clapping, I stood up and waited. 

"You'll be on in 5 minutes, get ready," the same woman told me. I looked at the curtains and saw a microphone being set up on the stage, while the sound of people talking echoed. The sound died out once again, and I took a deep breathe.

"Coming up on stage, we have a performer. He is rather new, however we hope that he has something good to show. Please welcome, Suga," a man said through the microphone, and people began to clap. I walked up on stage and looked around cautiously. I stood behind the microphone with my lips almost touching it. I cleared my throat softly and the music began to play. This was it.

"I only look forward and run
Without having time to look around
Without me noticing I have become the pride of my family
And I have succeeded to some extent"

 

"The time we call puberty
I think of it suddenly
At that time I was young
And had nothing to fear
A few times defeated isn’t much"

 

"If there’s anything that’s different it’s my height
And also being a bit more mature for my age
From the underground workplace in NamSanDong
My beat has been laid out until Apgujeong
The origin of youth"

 

"Everyone said it, don’t go overboard
If you act as if you’re a know-it-all and will be making music
You will make your home go broke
From that point onwards, I didn’t care
No matter what anyone said
I only lived how I wanted, guided by only my beliefs"

 

"In your eyes, how do you think I’m doing right now
How do you think I am
I want to ask the several people who prayed for me to screw up
Does it seem like my home is going broke, you bastards"

 

"I don't give a , I don't give a .
Like I always said hundreds of time every day, “Never mind me”
I can have a taste of failure and frustration and bow my head
We are still young and immature, don’t even worry about it
Moss surely grows on a stone that doesn’t roll
If you can’t return, go straight through your mistakes and forget them all
Nevermind, it’s not easy but engrave it onto your chest
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
Come on"

 

"Nevermind, nevermind,
No matter how thorny the road is, run
Nevermind, nevermind,
There are lots of things in the world that you can’t help
You better
Nevermind, nevermind,
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
Nevermind, nevermind
We’re too young and immature to give up, you idiot
Nevermind,
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
Nevermind."

I backed away slowly from the microphone and watched the audience. I turned to the table with my friends and they looked quite interested, which made me grow a smile on my face. And of course, that table was the first one to start applauding, before the entire hall did. I flushed and looked down, but then back up to meet the faces and my smile grew larger, as I bowed and walked away from the stage. 

"That was amazing, I must say!" the woman exclaimed.

"Thank you," I thanked, and walked down to the table where my friends were, and all they immediately did was hug and congratulate me. I was being smothered by Jimin, J-Hope, V and Jin, while Jungkook gave me space and Rapmon just looked at me, but it wasn't a normal stare. It was the stare a teacher gave to their succeeding student.

"I can't say how proud I am of you," Rapmon started, earning a laugh from me.

"You don't need to say anything," I insisted.

Looking at the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar face, with an unfamiliar face.

"Hana!" J-Hope called. "What are you doing here?"

It was indeed J-Hope's ex, Hana, with a friend I've never seen before, walking towards us.

"Hey guys! I'm here for my friend," she stated, pointing to the girl. She had long black hair and a rather pale skin tone. "This is Son Seungwan."

 

Hoseok POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Son Seungwan?

"You remember Hoseok, right?" Hana asked her, and she nodded shyly. 

Brief explanation. Back in High School while I was still dating Hana, Seungwan was a good friend of ours, and she was Hani's closest friend. We would sit with each other at lunch, and play games all the time. 

"So, why are you here?" I asked her, grinning.

"It's my sister's wedding, didn't you know?" she questioned me.

"Really?" I raised my voice. "How come I didn't know? I came to watch Suga..." I said, pointing towards to boy next to me. Suga cleared his throat and looked away, so I turned to Seungwan.

"Well, you did really well tonight!" Seungwan cheered. "Did you write that song all by yourself?"

Suga nodded and Seungwan was about to say something, but something stopped her. Instead I spoke.

"You know Seungwan used to write songs in High School," I told Suga.

"I...I still do," she informed.

"Well then, you two should write together sometime!" I suggested. They both turned away flushing seriously, which made me complain.

"Come on! It'll be fun for you two! Hey Suga, what do you think?" I asked, He did a huge shrug. 

"What if our writing styles are too different? And I can't work with...with a girl!" he argued.

"Aw come on, is little Suga scared?" I questioned with a laugh.

"I'm not little, or scared..." he said but his voice dragged off as I turned to Seungwan.

"Do you wanna write songs with him?" I asked. She looked around quickly but then met eyes with me.

"I...I don't know!" she said. I sighed loudly.

"You two are very no fun..." I stated, getting a laugh from a few of my peers.


I'M SOOOO SORRY

I'm always out...and finding out who to put Suga with, I hope you guys are comfortable with Seungwan aka Wendy from Red Velvet. I was going to choose either her or Seulgi, but I chose her...dunno why.

Thanks for reading, upvoting, subbing, commenting...Y'ALL GOT JAMSEU <333

Here's a pic of Wendy in case you guys are clueless and can't be bothered to go to Google

tumblr_n9k15sWhIT1thf7xno1_500.jpg