The Project

You're My Diamond

Here's a very fluffy chapter for you guys ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin POV

Well...we're watching horror.

It was some really confusing name that I couldn't remember. All the couples were together in their own blanket with Suga just focusing on the movie on his own. It would be nice if we found someone for him. 

J-Hope closed the curtains and cuddled next to V, who was munching on his popcorn loudly. Rapmon looked like he was about to drift of f to sleep any second and so did Suga. Jin was concentrating deeply and J-Hope's head was half under the blankets somewhat frightened. I wasn't too scared and Jungkookie wasn't scared...yet. 

We were about half way in the movie and there was a scene where a woman was walking in a creepy basement. Half of us were focusing, meanwhile J-Hope was shaking like crazy, and Jungkook was hugging me. Rapmon was already asleep and so was Suga. Rapmon's snores were heard from the other side of the country and Jin was trying to focus over it. Suddenly there was a jumpscare. I hugged Kookie tighter while V and Jin got a small jump. 

"Aaaaaah-!!" J-Hope screamed and collapsed with the blanket over him. He looked like he couldn't watch the movie anymore. "Hobi...don't be scared," V hugged him tight with J-Hope still shivering in his arms. 

"Is it too scary?" I asked Jungkook. He shrugged and just snuggled closer. Jin was still focusing while everyone else were focusing on their couples, except for the sleeping Rapmon and Suga. V turned off the movie and Jin jumped up. "Hey it was getting good!" He complained. V pointed to J-Hope who was hiding in the blanket. 

Jin understood and pulled Rapmon onto his pillow so that Jin could sleep on his chest. J-Hope looked like he wasn't scared anymore and V was just enjoying the moment. Suga was in his own land, and Jungkook snuggled up with me. He said he called his staff saying he was sleeping out somewhere for some privacy. I laid down on the pillow and pushed him closer to me, his hair. Suga suddenly woke up to see everyone either asleep or almost asleep.

"So...no one's going to go brush their teeth?" He asked. The Vhope and Namjin couple were asleep so they didn't hear, but I pointed to Jungkook showing him I didn't want to leave him. He understood and went back to sleep. 

~*~

I woke up suddenly to find a sleeping Jungkook looking the most peaceful he's ever been around me. I smiled and his cheek. He's really adorable, and the best part is was that he's mine...

 

Jungkook POV

It was now the middle of the night, and I was asleep on Jimin's chest. I woke up slowly and looked at the time to see it was 5am. I sighed and tried to go back to sleep. but I couldn't. Instead I was admiring Jimin sleeping. As soon as I saw him open his eyes, I closed mine. He was my cheek, and I didn't want him to stop, so I didn't wake up. He then leaned closer and kissed my forehead, and a blush formed on my cheeks.

"Kookie-ah...I know you're awake," he whispered and chuckled. I just smiled with my eyes still closed, and he pulled me closer.

~*~

The first person to wake up was Suga. I felt a tug on my shoulder, and I woke up, to see him tugging on Jimin, then going to the rest. I got up and looked around to look at everyone else. They were all in the same positions as before I went to sleep. Jimin then woke up and looked at me. 

"Good Morning, Kookie-ah," He smiled.

"Morning," I grinned. "Can I go back to sleep?" I asked.

"Sleep all you want," He stated, and I snuggled back to him, when V suddenly jumped on Jimin.

"You can't go back to sleep! If you guys wanna sleep together, do it in your own time! You're with us now," V pouted. Jimin cried out in pain as V kept shaking him violently.

"Alright...Alright! I'll get up..." Jimin groaned. I pouted but got up as well. The Namjin couple were still asleep, with Rapmon snoring louder than an elephant. 

"You guys!" J-Hope called, lightly slapping Jin's face.

"What time is it?" Jin asked as soon as he woke up.

"10am, you guys should get up now," I answered. When we all were finally awake, J-Hope took us downstairs, and we found a stack of pancakes on a plate, with a note next to it.

"Feed these to your friends, -Eomma"

J-Hope smiled and set up the plates and syrup, and we digged in.

"Hobi, your mom's such a good cook!" V stated. J-Hope smiled and continued to eat. We were all sharing nice stories together while eating.

"Hey guys..." Jimin asked.

"Yeah?" Jin answered.

"I really hope...we stay this close for the rest of our lives," he smiled, and I nodded.

"I'm sure we will," I grinned to him. 

As soon as we finished, we got upstairs and took turns in the bathroom. When Jimin and I finished, we rested together in J-Hope's room, since we were first. 

"Do you have to get home by a specific time?" Jimin asked me.

"I guess I have nothing on today..." I answered. 

I suddenly got a call from one of my staff.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Jungkook-nim. We've arranged you a meeting at 3pm, can you come as soon as possible?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll be on my way," I answered and hung up, pouting at Jimin.

"I have to go," I complained. I got my stuff and went to the door. We hugged tightly, and then I left to go home.

 

Jimin POV

As soon as Jungkook left the house, I told everyone to go to J-Hope's room. When they were all there, I begun.

"Jungkookie's birthday is tomorrow, and we're doing something for him," I said.

"Like what?" V asked. 

"I don't know yet, what should we do?" I asked back.

"Wouldn't he be busy on his birthday though?" J-Hope asked.

"Yeah, but we could have a private friendship party. Guys, he grew up with no friends. I feel like as his first friends, we should do something special," I stated.

"Why don't we just have it here?" J-Hope asked.

"That's a great idea, but we should do something else with that," Jin answered. 

"What about...basketball?" Suga said out of nowhere.

"Basketball?" I repeated.

"Yeah, it's simple and fun. Why don't we play at the courts near the park?" He asked.

"That's simple, but great..." J-Hope sighed.

"Alright, so...Basketball, then we come back here...?" I asked, making sure we've got everything planned.

"Yup," Rapmon replied.

I grabbed a piece of paper and began to write down, making the plan. 

"So V and J-Hope, you know what to do?" I asked them, and nodded.

"Jin...?" I questioned, and he nodded.

"Rapmon and Suga, you know...?" And they grinned.

"Great, let's make the best possible birthday for my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook."

 

~~

Probably the shortest chapter, but I'll make the next one nice and long...WAIT NOT LIKE THAT-

I always feel uncomfortable writing chapters less than 1,500 words because I feel like it's not enough...

Anyways, thanks for subs, upvotes, reading etc. You all got jams hehe here's a gif

 

tumblr_nvoogmTelt1tk7ffbo1_400.gif (350×600)