Same Boat

You're My Diamond

Taehyung POV

I haven't seen Jimin in over a week! It's been a while, and other than time with Hobi, I've been quite lonely. Giving him a call should be a good idea, maybe I can go and visit him.

"Jimin, where have you been?" I asked, as soon as he picked up. There was no response. That's odd.

"Jimin, are you there?" I questioned again. His voice was whimpering and he immediately hung up. He's probably just having a bad day. I'll try again tomorrow.

And so I did. Waiting for him to answer the call, my foot tapped on the floor. 

"Jimin...let me come over!" I yelled as soon as he picked up. "I haven't seen you in a week!"

After a couple of seconds, he answered me. "Fine." his voice was a bit strange, but at least he said yes. As if I was in a hurry, I sprinted towards his house. I rang the doorbell and almost a minute later, the door opened. "Hey...woah....!" It was Jimin, but not the Jimin I knew. He appeared as if he got no sleep, and his eyes were red and puffy. Jeez, what happened while I wasn't with him?

"What happened to you?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing, don't worry about it..." Lies. I came into the house and looked around a bit, before Jimin followed me into his room. I have known Jimin for years, this is exactly how he acts when something is wrong.

"You've been quite off recently, and you look terrible. Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked him. His mouth gaped a bit, showing he was about to tell me something, when I felt my bladder grow weak.

"Actu-"

"Hold that thought, gotta go to the bathroom," I stated, walking out of the room. I walked into the bathroom and sat down, finishing the business. When I got up to wash my hands. While reading, my eyes slipped down to see a sheet of paper, which looks like something medical-related. I stopped washing and dried my hands, picking up the paper to inspect it carefully. I was hoping that Jimin would tell me that something was wrong, but not something this wrong.

Patient: Park Jimin
Doctor: J. Kwon
Condition: Malignan Cardiac Tumor
Confirmed: January 1st
Current Status: Entering Stage 2
Directions: N/A
Price for Treatment: N/A
Signed: J. Kwon

No...this can't be. Why was he hiding something like this from me? 

"No..." I whispered. Was I angry? Sad? Worried? No, I was all of the above. I clenched the paper tight and stormed out of the room, barging into Jimin.

"Why didn't you ing tell me!?" I yelled. His eyes were horrified, but mostly apologetic

"Tae...I'm sorry...I was going to tell you..." Jimin stuttered.

"But you knew this was happening a while ago, didn't you?!" I asked.

"Tae, I'm sorry..."

I sighed deeply and walked up to him, sitting down. He was on the verge of crying to I had to calm down. "You...should have told me from the start. I could have helped you."

"You couldn't have done anything..." he wailed. I brought him closer towards me and hugged him tight. He was breathing on my chest, but his breaths weren't calm. They were shaky. At least he accepted it and hugged me back.

"I'm here for you," I stated. I pulled him out of the hug as soon as I thought he was okay. "I'd like to know the details."

"It's only been confirmed yesterday. I've been having issues since July or August. Other than Eomma and Jihoon, you're the only one that knows about this." 

"Are you thinking of telling everyone else?" I questioned.

"I don't know Tae...how would they react? I don't wanna kill the buzz or anything," he said. "Especially Jungkook, it would put him in complete distress."

"Are you getting surgery for this?" I asked him.

"We're not sure what kind yet, but yes, within a few months," he confirmed. I looked towards the door and saw Jimin's mom come inside.

"Jimin..."

"I told him, Eomma," he told her.

"I was about to tell you to do that," she said. "Taehyung, don't worry too much. We're doing our best to solve the problem."

"I won't," I stated. However, there was a side of me that was skeptical of what I've just said. 

 

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook, this is Chou Tzuyu, the niece of the President of the Republic of China."

A young girl who appeared about a year younger than me took a small bow and I did the same to be polite, before leaning closer to abeoji.

"A word please?" I asked, and he obliged. 

"Excuse me," he told the girl Tzuyu. As soon as we got into another room, I spoke up.

"Why is she here?" I asked.

"Jungkook, I've told you a while ago that this was going to be the girl you marry once you finish your studies," he stated. "I thought it would be best to bring her here so that you could get to know her better."

What the hell? I don't wanna be with her. I'm gay, what kind of gay person marries a girl? But this was the only way that abeoji could "keep me as his son," so I'd have to just stay chill for now. I sighed deeply and walked back to her.

"Jungkook, why don't you show her around the place?" he questioned me. I gulped and looked at the girl. She excused herself and followed me while I showed her around. I only showed her the bottom floor, but she seemed annoyed. She looked like a nice girl, but something about her told me she didn't want to be here. Maybe she also doesn't want to be with me.

"Get to know her, I'll be in my office," abeoji said before walking up. I looked back at her before walking up to my room, allowing her to sit on my bed. I took my distance and sat on the chair which was almost at the other side of my room. It was an utter awkward silence for quite a long time. Neither of us spoke, and there was an uncomfortable aura in the room. But a sudden little outburst finished that.

"I hate my parents," she started. I turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "They force me to do things I don't want to do."

"I agree," I said. "No offense, but I really don't want to marry you."

"None taken, I don't want to be with you either," she sighed. I'm glad we're on the same boat right now. "Are you with anyone else by any chance?"

"If I told you, you better not tell abeoji," I ordered, and she nodded. 

"Alright, I won't. Tell me about him."

Wait, what?

"How did you know I'm gay?" I asked, raising my voice a bit.

"Homouals can tell if other people are homouals as well," she stated. "There's just a feeling."

"Wait, so that means you're..."

"Yes, I'm a lesbian," she confessed. Well, now I'm so happy. "How long have you been with him?"

"Six months," I told her. "He's the greatest person in the world, I really love him. Are you with anyone?"

"Yes, for three years now," she smiled. Three years?

"Wow, how did you manage to hide it that long?" I asked.

"I told my parents she's a close friend of mine," she said. "They haven't suspected a thing."

"What's her name?" I questioned. If she didn't want to get personal, that's fine with me. 

"Sana," she grinned. She her phone and showed me a picture of a girl. She had ash-brown hair and nice features. "She's a few years older than me, but she's really sweet. Do you have a picture of your boyfriend?"

I opened my phone and went to my gallery, opening up a picture of Jimin and I. "His name is Jimin." 

The pictures I showed her were the ones of us in Incheon, and she smiled. "You two look great together."

The rest of the day we were telling stories about our lovers, showing each other pictures and videos. Abeoji happened to enter our room while we were laughing at a funny thing I said.

"I see you two are getting along very well," he stated. "Maybe this will be a couple with no arguments."

As soon as he closed the door I looked at her and moved away a little bit. "Do we have to pretend or something?"

"I guess we do, for now," she told me. "But soon or later, I'm telling them I'm with Sana, whether they like it or not. You should tell your dad that you're with Jimin soon. If he doesn't like it, just run away or something."

"Even the public would be turning their backs to me. Everyone knows me, Tzuyu. If they know I'm gay, I'm done for," I exaggerated.

"Then it looks like we'll have to wait..."


Any Sutzu shippers? I put in Tzuyu cos I feel like it'll match the story well. V will comfort Jimin very well, but will everyone else know? We'll see what I write. I'm not a very big Twice fan but they're doing so well for a Rookie group, good for them >o< Since I'm travelling tomorrow, I won't be updating too often. 50% of my laptop time will be studying and homework, so my schedule won't be very big. SO I'LL DO MY BEST FOR YOU GUYS ^.^

Thanks for upvoting, commenting, subbing, y'all got jamseu

I was thinking of changing a lot of my character's names into names of actual celebrities, so I'm trying to make them as names as similar as possible.

Daejung - Daehyun 

Hana - Hani (EXID) 

Areum - Will stay the same (Areum from T-ARA)

Ha Eun - Sooyeon 

Minjae - Minho

It looks like a kiss haha

tumblr_o471gd9Jt81qhbs9xo3_400.gif