Tour

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

I finally made it to Jungkook's house. I couldn't open the gate because I didn't have authorization, but he came out to open it for me.

"Hi."

"Hi." Ahh that was awkward.

I walked in and looked around the garden. It was a lot bigger on the inside, and it was really pretty. He opened the door of his house and I saw that his house looks a LOT better on the inside. The first thing you would see is a small lobby with some staff. There was an elevator on the left and right, and a giant staircase at the back. There was a huge chandelier giving off a glowing light in the room. The chairs were gold with red velvet seating. The walls were white and clean, an the windows were amazing as well.

"I've only stepped inside to the front room and I'm already amazed," I told Jungkook. He nodded, "I'll show you the back now."

At the back was the kitchen where there were 2 female maids working in. You could smell the amazing food coming from it. Next to the kitchen was a giant dining room with expensive-looking paintings around it and flowers. Jungkook then took me to the back of outside. There was a giant swimming pool and spa, below staircases. There was also a tennis court, and a small basketball court. "Jungkook this is amazing!" I said, shocked. He smirked and took me upstairs. 

"Avoid the right side of upstairs, my dad's in that area, and I'm a bit skeptic of him knowing about you," Jungkook ordered. 

"He doesn't know I'm here?" I asked. Jungkook shook his head. He showed me where the bathroom was, and I will say the bathroom is huge for a bathroom.

"This bathroom is bigger than my whole house!" I laughed. "It is big for a bathroom," Jungkook replied. He then showed me his art station. This guy really has talent. There was a chair with an easel and an unfinished canvas painting on it. There were drawers which I guesses had supplies inside them. But that wasn't shocked me. What shocked me were the hundreds of paintings around the walls, all done by this one boy. He was amazing, a true prodigy.

"These are amazing, Jungkook!" I told him. 

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. "You really have talent!" 

"Thanks, I've always wanted to be an artist, rather than a businessman, let alone president," He said. "You know, you're the only person I've told about my true ambitions."

I stared at him with wide eyes. "Me? Why only me?" 

"I don't know, I just think I can trust you more, you're not judgemental other than my father," he said, sounding quite serious. He then showed me his room. His room was really big, and it had it's own bathroom. The bed had a golden duvet and the chairs had gold ts. His walls were a golden wallpaper and there was a small chandelier. Next to the door was a dressing table and work station with a hotline phone on it. 

"This is my room," He told me. "It's so big..." I gasped.

He then opened his glass door to show the view he watched me from. "You usually see me looking out my window from here," he told me. It was a great view, you could see the entire neighborhood from it. 

"Would you like to take a seat?" Jungkook asked. I sat down on a chair and he jumped on his bed. "It's really annoying when you can only show your serious side in front of others," he told me. 

"I'm sure it is," I told him. "I was never too serious in my life to be honest, because I had nothing to be serious over."

"You're lucky. My schedule has been full for the past couple of years and this is the first break I get," he told me.

"So you decide to invite me on the first day you get the break?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, I mean, you seem like a good person," Jungkook told me. My eye-smile just came again all of a sudden. "The smile!" He pointed out with a smirk. "Your smile is so unique, I like it," he said. He always compliments my smile. 

"What about your smile?" I asked. He replied with a "Huh?"

"I don't see your smile too often, maybe you could show me?" I asked. 

"It comes naturally, you'll have to be patient," he smirked. I nodded, "I will be." 

 

Hoseok POV

I stood in front of my father's grave this morning. There were dead flowers and new flowers, indicating how often we came. Noona, Eomma and I were standing in silence for a few seconds. It was really quiet and all you could hear were the sounds of the leaves rustling the birds chirping, and the airplanes flying above us. As soon as we've decided to leave, my phone rang. I got a jump fright becacuse it was so silent before, I quickly picked it up.

"If you don't mind I'm trying to remember my dead dad!" I said as soon as I picked it up.

"Sorry..." I heard across the phone. It was V, why did I shout at him?

"No-no I'm sorry for shouting, uhh so what's up?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out later today...you know, just the two of us, without Jimin," He suggested. He wanted just the two of us to hang out?

"Um, sure I have nothing, where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"The arcade maybe? How does that sound?" He asked. Great, I love arcades!
"That sounds great! I'll come and pick you up in about an hour!" I cheered and hung up. 

Eomma said we were going to head back. I quickly changed into something casual. A white shirt, with blue jeans and a black jacket. I grabbed my phone and told Eomma I was going out, then walked to V's house. He only lived about 5 blocks away, not too far. I saw his door and walked up to it, and knocked the door, fixing my hair before he opened it. This is it.

 

Taehyung POV

I heard the door knock. Immediately I ran out to the door. I was wearing a black screen-print T-Shirt that said 'HBA' with black pants and converse. I fixed my hair and opened the door.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he replied. Already awkward, Taehyung. "Let's go." I grabbed my bag and walked out, and we walked to the arcade in the main neighborhood mall. This mall was the only local mall in Gwangmyeong. It was fairly big, and the arcade was upstairs. Excitedly, I grabbed J-Hope's wrist and ran up the escalator. J-Hope said he would pay the expenses. "Let's go!" I laughed and we went on all the games possible. There were so many different games! We went onto the basketball shooting game first, and J-Hope won, then we went to the Daytona Arcade games, and the bumper cars, it was so fun! We ended up winning just over 2,000 tickets, we had to carry them all with our arms. We've probably dropped a few on our way to the table. 

"Would you like something?" J-Hope asked me.

"I want that new Nintendo 3DS XL!" I cheered, pointing towards the box. It was a new edition and only came out last week, and it's pretty expensive. You could win it here for 2,000 tickets. "Sure," He told me. He gave the worker the tickets receipt and got me the new Nintendo game. 

"It's great!" I told him. He smiled back and we went to the food court. We sat down on the table and drank our soda, keeping eye-contact to eachother. It wouldn't split, we kept staring. 

"Thanks so much for the Nintendo," I thanked him. I couldn't really believe that J-Hope, the guy that I like, got me such an expensive present.

"It was nothing really," he laughed. I continued sipping my drink, when I suddenly felt sad. He was only doing this to be nice, not because he would want to go out with me. 

"Where is Chim Chim anyways?" He asked.

"I don't know, I called him earlier today to tell him about the wedding. He said he was going, but he immediately left after, as if he was in a hurry..." I replied.

"Well, we better get him to tell us soon, I'm quite curious," J-Hope smirked. I nodded back at him, What was Jimin doing that was so important?

 

Jimin POV

Jungkook and I learnt more about each other. I told him who my friends were, and he told me stories.

"So Taeyhung and Hoseok...Or J-Hope," He confirmed. "Yup," I replied. "We call Taehyung V now, though."

"Your friends sound very interesting," he told me.

"Do you have any friends?" I asked.

"Actually...I don't. I didn't really have time and my dad would say "You'll waste time with friends instead of becoming successful" So I was kinda lonely," He told me. 

"Oh, that's kinda sad," I told him. "I didn't have any friends until I met V, he saved me from some bullies."

"When did you meet J-Hope?" He asked me.

"About a week ago, V met him at University. He's a really funny and outgoing guy, I like him," I replied. "I'd like to get to know him better." Suddenly Jungkook turned dark.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Maybe...you shouldn't tell them about us meeting," He said, with a monotone. "If they find out, then others can, and then my dad might..." Jungkook turned silent.

"Oh, okay then," I replied.

Then it was time to leave. I went up to the door and told him goodbye.

"Well, I gotta go home now, it was fun seeing your amazing house," I told him. And you as well. 

"It was nice having you here as well, maybe we can arrange something for tomorrow," he smirked, and then closed the door.

I headed home and laid down on my bed reminiscing the entire day. It was a great hour, learning more about each other. 

"And where have you been?" Eomma said in my ear, causing me to bang my head on the table next to me. "Eomma..."

"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook-nim? You were at his house?" She asked, I nodded being honest. "Please don't tell anyone.."

"Oh I wont," she told me. "But my son is friends with the president's son? This is amazing, how did you two meet? Can he possibly give us better job opportunities..." Eomma continues to ramble on while I just smiled at the roof.

 

Jungkook POV

I finally got a day to spend with Jimin. Dad was really busy today so he couldn't focus on me or what I was doing, and I was very grateful for that. Jimin is a great guy, but I wish my dad would understand if he found out.

"Jungkook-nim, lunch is ready," one of my butlers told me. I sat down on a chair at the dining table and in front of me was food I definitely couldn't eat alone. I wish I could've had it with Jimin, but to be honest I don't think I would focus on the food and rather focus on his face. I smirked at myself and began to eat.

 

Jimin POV

"And where were you yesterday?" V ranted. I stayed at his house with J-Hope to play some games the next day.

"Oh, I had things to do," I told them.

"Things to do?" V asked. "The last time you said you had things to do, you took out the garbage. Are you hiding something?" V asked.

"No, but what were you doing? You both seem pretty happy," I asked them.

"I asked first," V insisted.

"Fine, my boss called me in to do something," I lied. They seemed to believe it, though. "And what were you guys doing?"

"V and I went to the arcade yesterday," J-Hope said.

"Like a date?" I asked. They both blushed and turned away. "No, just hanging out like friends," J-Hope said. 

"I see..." I told them. I saw V moving in his seat, as if he was trying to hide something, but I ignored it. 

V...what are you hiding from me?

 

~~~~~~

Chapter 6! Not the next chapter, but the chapter after, I might bring in Rapmon and Jin, sound cool? Lots of Jikook and Vhope in this chapter, I hope you guys liked it :^)