Dance Recital

You're My Diamond

Taehyung POV

Everyone meeted up at my house so that we could all go to Hobi's dance performance together. When we got there, I've never seen so many people! They weren't seated yet, so we took up the front row, so that we could get a good view. The couples were all holding hands, while it was my significant other who was a part of the whole thing. I saw a familiar girl come our way.

"Can we sit here? You're V, right?" She asked. It was Hana, the girl who I thought was dating Hobi. She wasn't a bad person, I simply misinterpreted her. 

"Sure," I answered. She sat down next to me and the girl next to her was seated as well. They were chattering about Hobi, and the girl she brought with her seemed to be quite fond of him. I wanted to shout at her that he was mine, but I couldn't do that, so I sat silent. 

The lights dimmed and the announcer came on. "Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Seoul Dance Academy concert for our top 3 performers!" The man said. We all clapped in cue and he continued. "First up we have Kim Jongin, performing Bonamana by Super Junior." 

The tall young man came up on stage and began to dance. I was waiting impatiently for Hobi to come on, but I was guessing he was after this guy. As soon as he finished, we all clapped and the announcer came back on. 

"Next we have Jung Hoseok, performing Ringa Linga by Taeyang." The front row cheered the loudest, and out came my dazzling boyfriend, looking more ready than ever. He was wearing a black cap, with a black tank top and shorts, with white converse. He made eye contact with me before looking down, and his music began to play. His arms and legs were firm but flowing, as he began to dance. His energy was perfect and there were no flaws in any movement, and he was very well balanced. The best part was that he looked very confident. Hana and her friend were fangirling next to me, to my annoyance. Hobi made eye contact with them and then began to dance stronger. I immediately got envious and frowned, but continued focusing on him. As soon as the music stopped, he finished and bowed. The front row stood up and clapped extremely loudly. "Yeah J-Hope!" All except Jungkook and I cheered. He looked at me and winked, and I blushed, but the girls next to me thought it was for them.

"Areum, that was for you!" Hana laughed.

"Really?" the girl named Areum asked. No, it was for me! Back off!

After the third performance, we had permission from Hobi to go backstage, and so did those girls. Everyone was cheering on his and patting his back, and those girls were in the corner giggling and teasing him. He acted nice, which wasn't what I liked. I cleared my throat, getting his attention. 

"V, hey! So what did you think?" he asked me.

"It was really great, you did so well!" I smiled, and he smirked at me. Suddenly Hana spoke, "Areum thinks you did well too." She pushed Areum forward so that Hobi and her face were almost close enough to kiss. I wanted to do something, but I didn't know what. This was getting over the line. If I did something, it would seem like I had something against Hobi and her, and it would be rude. I simply glared at Hobi and he understood. He turned around and grabbed my wrist, taking me somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"Just somewhere away from them," he replied, and I smiled. He doesn't like them...

We stopped and he stared intensely into my eyes. "Taetae, don't get jealous. If something went too far, I would prevent it, okay? You're my sweet boyfriend, and I wouldn't let anyone or anything get in between that."

I smiled brightly and he looked around. "I probably shouldn't kiss you, there are people," he stated and I nodded.

We returned to the others, and gladly, Hana and Areum were gone. 

"They left, in case you're wondering," Jimin stated.

"Good," I laughed.

 

Jimin POV

I have been going to the gym for nearly 6 weeks now. I was stronger, and more well built. I even saw some abs forming on my chest. I was now working on doing the same amount of pushups and situps as J-Hope, 100 each. I was bench pressing 35kg now, and running at 5.5kph. I might even be stronger than Kookie now. Kookie called me earlier saying he had nothing on today, so we've decided to go out for ice cream. 

"What flavour do you want?" I asked him, stopping at the store.

"I like them all," he smiled.

"Well, why don't we share? I'm getting neapolitan," I stated and he agreed. 

We sat outside the shop, sharing our giant bowl of neapolitan ice cream. We talked about a variety of things and laughed together. After finishing the ice cream, we held hands and walked around the park. While walking around, we saw a booth giving out flyers. 

"What's this?" I asked the man giving them out. 

"It's a carnival next week, being held here. Would you like a flyer?" He asked me, and I kindly accepted them.

"We should go," Jungkook said, reading them. "There's a lot of things for couples."

I took the flyer and read what's in it myself.

"Sounds great, do you have anything on that day?" I asked him, and he shooked his head. Yay!

 

Yoongi POV

I was about half way through my song, and I've just finished my verse. Rapmon helped me with some of his experience, so it was like a collaboration song, only just for me.

I only look forward and run
Without having time to look around
Without me noticing I have become the pride of my family
And I have succeeded to some extent
The time we call puberty
I think of it suddenly
At that time I was young
And had nothing to fear
A few times defeated isn’t much
If there’s anything that’s different it’s my height
And also being a bit more mature for my age
From the underground workplace in NamSanDong
My beat has been laid out until Apgujeong
The origin of youth
Everyone said it, don’t go overboard
If you act as if you’re a know-it-all and will be making music
You will make your home go broke
From that point onwards, I didn’t care
No matter what anyone said
I only lived how I wanted, guided by only my beliefs
In your eyes, how do you think I’m doing right now
How do you think I am
I want to ask the several people who prayed for me to screw up
Does it seem like my home is going broke, you bastards

I went off to work to get my rent money. I worked at a thrift shop and got about 400,000 won a week. It was crappy, but I could live off of it.

 

Hoseok POV

A week after the performance, my manager called me. He said that we raised 5 million won for the cancer donations. We were a fundraising group that fundraised for cancer, diseases, bullying, etcetera. We arranged a time to go to the local hospital and meet the two cancer patients we helped pay for their operations for survival.

The one I got to meet was a young boy, around my age. His name was Kwon Seokbin, and he had stomach cancer for the past year now. I came into the room quietly, and he was awake, sitting with a book in front of him.

"Are you Kwon Seokbin?" I asked him. He nodded lightly and I closed the door. 

"Our donations from our dance recital were able to pay for 50% of your operations, so you will hopefully be cured," I smiled. He stared at me and made a small grin. He had large eyes and big lips, and no hair. He was wearing the hospital gown and there were flowers around him. 

"Who's your favourite superhero?" I asked him, since he was reading a DC Comic.

"I like Superman," he said, pointing to him. "He's strong, he's brave, and he's a hero, and I looked up to him when I was younger," he smiled.

"I'm a huge fan of comics as well," I said. "Both Marvel and DC, I looked up to them more than anyone else."

"Me too," he laughed. I got to know Seokbin better. He has such a kind-hearted personality, and he had a very bright smile. He would talk about all his interests and that he used to play for the school soccer team when he was younger. It was so sad to hear his story and of the fact that all his dreams were crushed when he discovered he got cancer. 

"Thank you so much," he stated.

"For what?" I asked him.

"For curing me. I can now continue with my dreams as soon as I complete my operation. You've saved my life, Hoseok," he said, and I honestly began to cry a bit. It was such an emotional experience being with someone like him, and he really was a great guy. I really hoped that no one close to me would get cancer, our whole group would hope that. It would be heart-breaking.

~~

QUICK UPDATE AGAIN YAYYYY~~~~~

Thanks for reading, upvoting, subbing etccccccc y'all got jams <333333333333 VHOPE GIF TIME

tumblr_mtudqgAnPr1rkeuyvo1_500.gif