Gathering Everyone

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

Monday finally came, and it was less than a week until September. I knew that Jungkook's birthday was on Friday, so I wanted to do something with just his friends. After work I called V, but then I remembered he was at University. I sighed and made a protein drink like J-Hope recommended. I went around doing things to distract me until 4, and eventually it was close. I walked to J-Hope's house, and he was there, more ready than ever.

When we got there I was now doing 45 situps and pushups. Since a week passed I was now running 4.7kph and was doing 20 extrea bench presses. 

Afterwards J-Hope asked me a question.

"Do you feel any different at all?" He asked, but I didn't know how to respond.

"Do this," he stated and flexed his arm. I tried doing the same, but there wasn't much muscle.

"That's definitely more than when we started," he laughed, and I smiled because of the fact that I was changing into something better.

I got back home and took a shower. Eomma made steak again, so I was consuming lots of protein these days. My brother kept staring at me, which made me uncomfortable. I had a feeling he was suspecting something about me, but whenever I would ask him, he wouldn't answer. 

I suddenly had an idea...

I called V and thank god he picked up.

"V, I wanna arrange a gathering," I started.

"A gathering...? Who, where and when...?" He asked.

"I was thinking Wednesday, J-Hope's house, all our friends, including Kookie," I said. "Kookie is free for a week."

"Well that's great, because on Wednesday and Thursday J-Hope and I have days off University," V laughed.

"Wow, what a coincidence. I'll call Kookie, and you call J-Hope, who can call the rest," I said and hung up to immediately call Kookie.

"Yeboseyo?" He began.

"Kookie, my friends and I are having a gathering on Wednesday at 6, J-Hope's house. Wanna tag along?" I asked.

"Lemme check my schedule..." He asked. I heard pages flip and then he sighed. "Nope, I've got nothing on, I can do it," I laughed. 

"That's great! See you then!" I smiled and hung up. 

 

Hoseok POV

V and I had Wednesday and Thursday off of University because they're teachers only days. I was about to ring V but then he called first.

"Hobi, can our friends come over to your house on Wednesday?" V asked.

"Yeah...I have nothing on, who's coming?" I asked.

"Jimin, Jungkook, Rapmon, Jin, and go invite Suga," V said.

"Yeah, I'll do that now, bye Taetae," I laughed and hung up. I dialed Rapmon's phone. 

"Yeboseyo?" He asked.

"Rapmon, our friends are gathering at my house on Wednesday, can you and Jin come?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can. What time?" He asked.

"6 onwards, you guys can sleep over also if you want, since I have no University on Thursday," I said.

"Great, we'll come," He said and hung up. I called Suga after.

"Suga?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm here. What's up Hope?" he asked.

"I've got a gathering on Wednesday with my friends, wanna come?" I suggested.

"Yeah...I can," he answered. "I gotta go though, someone's at the door," he stated. I hung up and told Eomma about it, and she said she was fine. 

~*~

The next day I headed out to dance practice. My manager was already there, setting up.

"Hoseok, your performance will be on September 15, are you ready for it yet?" He asked, and I nodded.

I the music and began to dance. I was dancing to Ringa Linga by Taeyang. It was quite difficult, but it tested my skills, which is something I loved about dancing. 

I was looking in the mirror making sure that every step I took and every move I made was correct. As soon as I stopped the music to grab water, I heard clapping from behind me. I thought it was V, but it was someone else.

"Wow...Hobi you're great!" She called. It was Hani.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to watch, of course. I'm going to be seeing you at the performance, and so will my friend here," she introduced me to a girl. She was the same height than her, and instead of short hair, it was long hair. "This is Lee Areum. She's quite interested in you, I'd say," she laughed. I saw Areum hit Hana in the arm and then stare at me. "You're really good at dancing," she flirted. I was grateful, but I was taken. I guess I should tell her, but then Hana spoke. 

"I know we're not dating anymore, but you might be interested in her. She's pretty, she's a good cook, she's flirtatious, and she's not a bad dancer herself," Hana stated.

Suddenly Areum stood closer to me. "I like your eyes," she said straight to my face.

"Yours...are nice too?" I stated. "Listen, I'm sorry, but I'm kinda taken now, so I'm not interested in looking for someone."

"Oh...well maybe you should leave her for m-"

"Areum, slow down," Hana warned. "Don't rub yourself on him."

Areum stepped back but still kept looking at me. Suddenly they began to giggle and leave. I sighed and went back to practicing. I didn't really like Areum, she needed to know that I wasn't interested because I was with someone who would never be as special as her. She was pretty, though. 

 

Jungkook POV

My birthday is going to be on Friday, and I will be turning 18. I could finally drive, drink, and do anything I wanted. I was waiting impatiently, because that day would be the day I become an adult. My past birthdays weren't very special. I would get a cupcake with a candle on top, with only my staff around me to watch me "celebrate." I never spent my birthday with friends, and that would be something great. 

I completed my homework quickly so that I could go to the gathering on Wednesday. Soon Tuesday came, and I was getting Jimin on my mind every time someone said the letter 'J.' How frustrating, but I couldn't resist it. Suddenly a phone call grabbed my attention.

"Yeboseyo?" I said.

"Jungkook, it's J-Hope," J-Hope said. "I was just checking if the number that Jimin gave me was right."

"Oh well good job, you've found my number," I laughed.

"Yeah, so you're coming tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, I will be. I seriously can't wait," I exclaimed.

"Me neither, you also get to meet my friend Suga," he exclaimed. Suga? What a strange name.

"Oh, well he sounds like a nice guy," I laughed. We farewelled and hung up. I got to my 30 minute meeting and came back feeling exhausted. It was all about environmental issues going on in Korea, stuff I studied.

I headed over to my art sudio and grabbed my pencil. I was about to draw something I've been wanting to draw since the end of May. I was going to do a project, which I of course would enjoy.

 

Taehyung POV

Earlier today, Hobi asked me to choose a movie to watch. I didn't know the name, but it was a horror. I thought it would make the better since I didn't get scared easily. 

It was now Wednesday and Hobi asked me to come over and help him set up.

"Hey Hobi," I greeted. "Hey V," He replied. We kissed and got upstairs. We cleaned up the room a bit, and thank goodness he had a TV so that we didn't have to go downstairs. We put around spare mattresses, blankets and pillows and set up some snacks. 

It was now an hour before they were going to come. We cuddled together until then, and the first person to arrive was Suga. He was holding a Kumamon toy but I didn't laugh at him. It had burns and scratches here and there. 

"Hey there!" Hobi greeted. Suga came in and went up to the room.

"Am I first?" He asked us.

"Yup," I replied. He sat down and started talking to us. A few minutes later we heard the door knock again. It was Rapmon and Jin. 

"Hey, come in," Hobi greeted. I just stood there saying hi to them and then a minute later the door knocked again, and this time it was the famous Jikook couple.

"Great, everyone's here," Hobi laughed.

Everyone got together in one room. The couples sat next to each other, with Suga by himself near Rapmon.

I spoke first. "Suga hasn't met Jimin and Jungkook ye-"

"Jeon Jungkook?" Suga interrupted, shocked. "You mean the son of the president?"

"Yeah," Jimin laughed. "He's my boyfriend."

Suga simply stood still looking from Jimin to Jungkook over and over again, his voice inaudible. "H-how...?"

"It's a long story, anyways how do we begin the gathering?" V asked.

"Well first, I was thinking we should play something or watch something," I suggested, cuddling V. 

"Like what...?" Jimin asked. I smirked at everyone.

 

 

Hoseok POV

"J-Hope attack!"

"My 'x' button wont work!"

"You guys need to chill!"

"No we can't! This is the final round!!" 

V and I were battling together on the final round of the game. Jimin and Jungkook were supporting V while the rest supported me. It was now the boyfriend vs boyfriend moment and it was getting intense. I got an idea and I kissed V quickly while looking at the screen, distracting him. 

"J-Hope that's cheating!" Jimin called.

"Nah, V got distracted. You can still play while getting kissed," Jin laughed.

V pouted, "Well what do you wanna do now?" He asked. It was getting dark, so we thought it was a good time to watch the movie.

As soon as V put the disc in the VCR I took a quick glimpse to the cover of the DVD. 

We're watching horror!?

 

~~~

As you guys may know, J-Hope doesn't really like horror :^P 

Anyways sorry for the slightly late update, thanks for subbing, upvoting, reading etc.

Here's some Vhope <3

tumblr_n4dx79oAST1s3vlhno1_500.gif