Bad Memories

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

It was a long day. I went to go and call V because I heard he was ill a week ago, so I didn't come over. I wanted to see how he was going.

"Dude, we haven't called in ages!" I started. "I have big news!" I wanted to tell him I was moving.

"I have big news too..." V answered. What big news? But when I heard someone's voice after I completely shut down in shock.

"Hey Jimin, forgive me?"

"J-J-Hope!? What are you doing with V?" I asked, starting to sound angry.

"Don't worry," V laughed. "We're good now, it was all a misunderstanding. He never accepted Hani."

"Wait-what?" I called out. 

"I didn't hear his whole sentence, and you should've let him finished, he would've explained the whole thing!" V exclaimed.

"So Jimin...do you forgive me?" J-Hope repeated.

"I-I guess...? If V is alright with it..."

"Of course he's alright with it," I heard J-Hope snicker. I'm glad they're friends again now.

"Oh, we're dating now. Gotta go, bye!" V laughed and hung up.

Ahh they're dating now....dating now....that's great...

THEY'RE DATING!?

 

Jungkook POV

I finished all my work, so I was solving a Sudoku puzzle in my desk. I picked up the pencil and spun it around in my fingers. I haven't talked to Jimin in a couple days, so I decided to grab my phone, when he called me first.

"Yebose-"

"V AND J-HOPE ARE DATING-" I heard, Jimin literally shouted through the phone so I dropped it on the ground in shock. 

"YAAH! Don't- Wait--what!?" I asked when I picked it up.

"Apparently we misunderstood everything, and J-Hope was never dating Hani!" Jimin exclaimed through the phone.

"Hold on...I need an explanation! When did this happen? Where and ho-"

"I don't know anything!" Jimin interrupted. "They hung up right after they admitted it, I wanna call back but they're probably all over each other!" 

"Well...I'm happy for them!" I said. How cute...

"Wait...so J-Hope liked V back!?" I asked. "How come I didn't realise it?"

"I don't know...he was pretty secretive with it," Jimin stated. "Oh, and I didn't know you were secretly giving money to my family, why were you doing that?"

I hesitated a bit, but answered with honesty, "Because I care about you...and your family," I said.  

Then he spoke again, "Oh...well then I can say that I'm moving-"

"-You're moving!?" I interrupted.

"Just down the road, to a better house," He answered. I sighed with relief. I was scared he was moving far away or something like that. 

"Well, I'm really glad about that. School starts again next week so I'm going to have less time to talk to you unfortunately," I stated.

"Oh...well then have fun at school," Jimin said. 

"Thanks...but...you're homeschooled right?" I asked. "Yeah, but I've completed it, so I have to focus on work," he replied.

"Oh, well I gotta go now, bye," I said and hung up after hearing him say bye back.

I definitely needed to call Jimin less. If my dad found out, he might prevent me from seeing him. I wanted to find a way where we could date, but first off, I was skeptic he liked me back, and second off, I don't know how to ask out anyone, especially since I was too busy to date. 

The next few days I was getting ready to go back to school. I would do last minute studying and would make sure that I looked suiting to be the new Head Boy. 

 

Hoseok POV

I was relieved that V and I were now dating. I was glad he liked me back, and I was scared he didn't. We both spent as much of everyday as possible together, and made sure that nothing broke us apart. We were finally back in University, and this was my last year. Since Suga and I were now friends, we saw each other every week and talked about each other. I told him about my friends, but I was scared to tell him about V. When he visited my house the other day, we had a conversation about the wedding.

"And then...we became friends with the performers, and they really were great!" I said.

"Really?" Suga asked. "Yeah! I have them in my contacts," I opened up my phone and showed him. 

"I'd really like to meet your friends," Suga said. 

"You can anytime you wish!" I laughed, "I'll give you their numbers." And I did so, writing it down on a piece of paper. He then spoke up.

"Well, you seem more hopeful than the last time I saw you, what happened?" Suga asked.

"Oh nothing..." I replied, when I suddenly got a call from V.

"Hey Taehyung," I greeted.

"Hobi, you normally call me Taehyungie, or Taehyung-ah, or even V," V pouted through the phone.

"I'm with a friend, his name is Yoongi, or Suga, you should meet him!" I said, and instantly V understood.

"I'm coming over in 20 minutes," he stated, and hung up immediately.

"He's coming over, you can meet him now," I told Suga. Suga nodded and smiled.

~*~

20 minutes later, V knocked on the door. I told Suga to stay and ran down to open the door. "Hey Taehyungie," I greeted him. We shared a kiss and walked up to my room. 

"Suga, this is Taehyung," I pounted to V and Suga nodded. "Nice to meet you," they both said. V came and sat down on the bed, and learnt more about Suga.

"He looks familiar, have I seen him before?" V asked.

"Well, he was one of the groomsmen in the wedding," I stated. V nodded in comprehension.

"So, should I call him hyung then?" V asked. 

"Yeah, he's a year older than me, so I guess it's appropriate," I said. 

V snickered. I knew he was impatient to come closer with me but with Suga in the room it was kind of risky. It was to the point where we were shifting uncomfortably and looking at each other while holding in our desires, until Suga spoke up.

"You guys don't have to hide anything..." He said. We stared at him with shock. "I know...and I'm fine with it," He stated. We sighed and spoke up.

"Thank you, I didn't know how long we had to hold it in for..." I said. "We thought that you could be..."

"Homophobic? Nah, I think everyone's equal," Suga laughed. We laughed back and then V and I snuggled with eachother and made ourselves comfortable. About 20 minutes later, Suga had to leave, so we said our farewells.

"I was so scared," V said after he left.

"Me too, I thought he would have a bad impression on us," I laughed, and then pulled him in for a kiss, wrapping my arms around his waist.

 

Namjoon POV

It was the evening now, and Jin was cooking dinner. I was sitting on the couch reading the daily newspapers and sighing every once in a while. My attention rose when I heard the phone ring.

"Yeboseyo?" I said.

"Hi there, are you Kim Namjoon?" The man asked.

"Uh...yes I am, who is calling?" I asked curiously.

"This is Min Yoongi, I'm one of J-Hope's friends," He said. "Oh, nice to meet you!" I laughed.

"J-Hope gave me Seokjin and your contacts, because he thought that we could become friends too. I'm also known as Suga, and I'm a struggling rapper, and since I've heard of you as Rapmonster, after that performance in the wedding I thought that maybe you could help me out," He said.

"That would be cool, should we arrange a time?" I asked.

"Maybe next Wednesday, if you don't have anything on then?" He said. "Sure, that's fine," I said, and I gave him our address.

"Thank you so much," Suga said, and he hung up. Jin overheard our conversation.

"Who was that?" He asked, putting the food on the table.

"That was one of J-Hope's friends. He said that he's a struggling rapper and wants to come over for help," I stated taking my first bite.

"Well, he's welcome anytime. Anyone who's friends with my friend, is friends with me as well," he laughed, and sat down with me. 

 

Yoongi POV

I got back home after visiting J-Hope to take a rest. My house was a small apartment that was really basic and dirty. The only source of technology I had was a box tv with only 2 channels in bad quality, and an old pc, worth about 100,000 won. I grabbed an apple and sat down on my desk, wiping the dust off of it. I grabbed my piece of paper and began to write down some lyrics.

As I was writing down, I started getting flashing memories in my mind.

"Eomma!" Echoed in my head. And the image of her, and then red. I grabbed my hair and yanked it hard in frustration. I tried to forget those memories, and continue writing. I wrote a few lines, and then I saw my Kumamon toy, sitting on my table. It was slightly torn and burnt in some places, and the memories came back in my head once again.

My young self was walking through the fire, with the Kumamon toy in my hand. Everything I grew up in, was now in flames, burning away all my memories. I called out for help, but there was no one, no one except for firefighters and policemen. I had scratches and bruises, bleeding down my skin, and wet eyes, trying to hold in my tears.

"What's going on!?" I shouted, but no one answered. The sound of the flames were too loud.

"Where's Eomma!?" I shouted even louder, and ran back into the house. A policeman tried to stop me, but I was too fast.

"Eomma!? Where are you!?" I cried out. I looked through all the rooms in the house, but there was no sign of her. I turned into the kitchen and saw her, barely alive on the floor. There was blood everywhere, and she was holding a kitchen knife. I shivered and got goosebumps on my whole body, and stepped back slowly. 

"Eomma?! Answer me!" I screamed, but she wasn't answering. 

"Get out of there!" A firefighter shouted. "Get out!" He repeated. 

"No...I can't leave Eomma-"

"Forget her!" He shouted again. I dropped my Kumamon and went back to pick it up. It nearly slipped in my fingers as the firefighter pushed me away just before a part of the roof fell onto Eomma, crushing me if I was still there.

I walked a block away in my burnt clothes, sitting in a corner. I screamed and cursed loudly. She was gone...everything was gone....

"Aishh-" I cursed and threw my head onto the table. I took a break from writing and went to sleep early.

I didn't want to remember any of that. Ever.

 

~~~

CHAPTER 13 I THINK~

Cute and sad...I will make a deeper and more detailed version of Suga's childhood in a chapter, just not right now. For all of you waiting to see Jikook, IT WILL HAPPEN. I will find a way to bring them together, don't worry haha~

I might only update one chapter tomorrow as well, because of commitments.

Korean Night was full of screams, 90% from my friends and I, and I really enjoyed it. There were Korean guys EVERYWHERE and I needed a bag to breathe in deeply with haha xD

I MADE A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-urU2HlM5KXdVnfgn5u5eA I will be reuploading my videos there and continuing on there :^)

Anyways, thanks for reading, upvoting, subscribing, dadidadidaaa~ here's a cute Namjin gif to everyone!! <3

large.gif