For Taehyung

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

December 25, what an exciting day. I woke up to the delicious aroma of Eomma's wonderful cooking. I jumped out of bed and ran to see what she prepared, and it was everything great on a plate.

"Merry Christmas Eomma!" I smiled.

"Oh, Merry Christmas Jimin," she answered. "Go call your brother, he's probably still asleep."

I marched back and into his room, knocking loudly.

"Jihoon, it's Christmas," I ordered loudly. He simply groaned and got up. 

"C-Christmas?" he asked.

"Yes! It's celebrated all across Seoul right now! Aren't you excited?" I questioned him.

"Yeah I guess," he laughed and walked to the kitchen with me. We sat down and ate the pancakes Eomma made.

"American style, what do you think?" she asked us.

"It's great," I answered. Right after I finished I grabbed my phone and dialed Jungkook's phone. It took a couple of rings before he picked it up.

"J-Jimin-hyung?" 

"Merry Christmas!" I yelled.

"W-What..?" he asked confused.

"It's Christmas," I reassured him. "And I'm proud, for once you're calling me Hyung."

"Oh, I haven't kept track of the days of the month. School break and everything..." he chucked. "Anyways, Merry Christmas to you too."

"Are you busy?" I asked him.

"Sadly, I am. Abeoji wants me to go to this conference thing all the way in Daejeon so I'm gone the whole day." I could tell he really wanted to spend tonight with me since it's Christmas.

"No worried, we'll find another time," I told him. "See you then."

 

Taehyung POV

All I felt when I woke up was warmth. It was of course, the best thing to wake up to on December 30. There was something special about today...but I wasn't sure what it was...oh yeah.

I ran out of bed and on the way my leg hit the table beside me and I collapsed on the floor.

"Well, I got a bruise for my birthday!" I whined and cried out in pain. 

"What's going on...?" I heard coming from my bed. My head turned quickly and I saw my loving boyfriend in bed as well. "Why are you on the floor?" he asked me.

"I...kinda...hurt myself," I laughed.

"Well, no worries," Hobi smiled. "Jimin and I are going to treat you today."

My grin grew and I quickly grabbed my clothes on the ground and put them on, before he even left the bed. "Aren't you going to get ready?"

"Of course," he said and got up.


"Jimin is going to pick you up, and then I'll collect you so that we can spend the evening together," Hobi told me.

"Great," I said, and the door knocked. I opened it and saw Jimin standing there and giving me a tight hug.

"Happy birthday!" he yelled.

"Ten years later and you still have the same energy on this day," I snickered. He pulled me away from him and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait--what are you doing?" I asked as he dragged me outside.

"Giving you your birthday present," he answered.

We walked through the neighbourhood, and it was a cold day with snow hiding the concrete and grass. The deciduous trees had no leaves and the sky was cloudy. 

"So what are we doing first?" I asked him.

"Have you had breakfast?"

"No, just woke up," I assured.

"Well, let's get you some. Money is on me," Jimin smiled.

"What? No!" I suddenly outbursted. "You can't pay for me! You're not that..."

"Don't worry, J-Hope lended me some. I have plenty!" he confirmed.

"Fine then, where are we eating?" 


1 hour later we walked out of the restaurants with our stomachs more full than ever. Jimin said we were going to eat, not bloat ourselves for an entire week.

"Dude...I've never had that much breakfast!" I groaned.

"It was worth it, they had everything," Jimin noted, expressing the final word.

"Well, what now?" I asked him.

"Well, we have about 6 hours until the sun sets, we can do whatever you like."

We walked through the snow in the park. All the flowers were gone and the frost flew through the air. Jimin continued to walk when I bent down and grabbed a pile of snow and formed it into a ball. I aimed for his back and hit him as hard as I could.

"Hey V so..." he stopped when the ball smashed his back. He turned around to face me with an evil look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized. He continued looking at me while bending down and grabbing the largest chunk of snow I've ever seen. He threw it strong on the side of my chest, leaving me falling. I looked up to see him chuckling to himself. "So you think you're funny..." I stated.

After throwing our last snowballs, we looked up to the sky to see it beginning to snow again. I caught a snowflake with my tongue, ending up making Jimin laugh.

"You're really something, V," he told me. 

When we finished, we ended the day with some hot chocolate from a nearby cafe. We sipped it on the way back, walking to my house. We opened the door to find who we expected to find, Hobi.

"Did you two have fun?" he asked us. We closed the door and flopped onto the couch, happy to feel the heater inside his house.

"It was so much fun!" I exclaimed. Hobi got up from the couch and grabbed a small cake, lighting a candle. He came back, beginning to sing happy birthday. 

"Make a wish," Hobi stated, nuzzling into my neck. 

I wish we all get a happy ending.

I blew out the candle and we cut the cake, sharing it between us. 

"What did you wish for?" Hobi asked. I sighed.

"If I told you, it won't come true."

Jimin laughed at the comment. "Agreed. Keep it to yourself."

"You know what?" I asked rhetorically. "I like small birthdays like these."

"Me too, they seem more special than huge ones," Jimin said.


After two hours, Jimin left. It was only Hobi and I. We sat in front of the fireplace cuddled into each other's arms. Could anything get better than this?

Hobi's arm caught me by surprise by beginning to mine gently, causing me to get small chills. He noticed and ruffled my hair. 

"What's with the chills? We're in front of a damn fireplace?" he asked me, laughing. He turned my head around so that I was now facing him. I flushed a little, before answering.

"I'm just..." he sealed me off with a gentle kiss suddenly. I closed my eyes and accepted it and a minute later, he broke it.

"This year has gone by so fast," he told me.

"I can't believe tomorrow is new years eve..." I said.

"Me neither. I want to spend tomorrow night with you," he suggested.

"Me too."


It's not a long chapter because the next one is going to be updated quick...probably by Sunday :^) (It will probably be longer than this one)

Sorry for the long wait, I think that was over a week, I hope you guys took my advice to distract yourselves with other FanFictions so that you won't stress out, the last thing I want is for my readers to be sad T^T

This chapter was really hard for me to write, I'm not sure why. I had to plan what I was going to do for V's birthday, how to make it long and stuff. Once again, I'm really sorry.

Thanks for upvoting, reading, commenting, subscribingggg, we got 10 upvotes, and we're now in the Top 30 nmr Jikook FanFictions on AFF!~ <3

Next chapter is the 50th Chapter New Years special ^.^

tumblr_nkresnzVTZ1u7wzbqo6_500.gif