Approval

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

"Jimin!?"

Eomma called me from the kitchen louder than the fireworks from last night. I still smiled like an idiot thinking of sitting on the rooftop with Jungkookie. The New Years kiss made it ten times better and I was so glad to spend time with him on that night. I suddenly remembered that Eomma was waiting for me so I walked out the door to see what she wanted.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I just got on the phone with Dr Kwon, he wants you in tomorrow," she stated. 

I kept the date on my phone so that I could remember. By the way she was telling me, I was skeptical of positive results.

"What else did he say?" I questioned.

"He didn't say anything else," Eomma informed. "He just told us to come tomorrow to his office at 6:45pm. We're his last patients."

His last patients, you say?


"Can I come over?" 

I was on the phone with Jungkook, and for some reason he seemed really desperate to come over to my house.

"Hm? What's up?" I asked him.

"I need to escape, I wanna spend time with you instead of with my office," he complained.

"Sure, come over then," I sighed and I heard Jungkook immediately hang up to probably get ready or something. "Eomma, Jungkook's coming over."

"Really? When?" she questioned.

"In less than an hour, he's probably staying for a while," I informed.

"Is he staying for dinner? I need to make something good...clean the house..." she hurried while grabbing her things to go do what she does. You really don't need to impress him or anything, it's not like he'll deport us to another country if you don't.

I walked over into my room and laid on my bed waiting, when I heard the door creek open. Who I'm guessing was Jihoon, threw something towards my bed. I reached out to see what it was, and surely enough, it was a . A new one, still package.

"Where the hell did you get this?" I asked.

"A friend, I got it just for you," he smirked through the crack and shut the door. I sighed and opened the drawer to put it in, when he opened the door again and slid a tub through it before closing the door again. I picked it up, and on the tub was the word "Lubricant" in bold letters. I laughed and put it inside as well. We might need it. 


The knock of the door caused me to literally collapse from my bed and sprint to the door. I fixed my shirt and hair and opened the door slowly. 

"Hey, thanks so much!" he thanked me and hugged me so tight I had to take a step back to keep my balance. 

"Woah calm down, you're never this clingy," I complained.

"I know, but Abeoji is really annoying me, I had to flee..." he assured me.

I shut the door behind him and he immediately walked through the house as if he lived here, falling onto the couch. I walked to him and sat down on the empty space. He was about to say something, when Eomma bursted out her room.

"Jungkook-nim, how nice of you to come!" she greeted. "I've prepared dinner just for you."

"Eomma, don't forget your sons-"

"Do you like Kimchi?" she interrupted me. 

"Yes I do," Jungkook answered her. I groaned loudly causing Jungkook to laugh. Half an hour after Jungkook and I watched TV together, the food was set up on the table.

"Alright boys, dig in. Jimin, call Jihoon will you?" Eomma ordered so I marched over to Jihoon's room. I opened the door without even knocking and there he was sitting on his chair sketching.

"Jungkook's over, don't embarrass me or anything," I implied. "Or you can forget that quarter-pay deal you gave me a few months ago."

"Alright I wont, but I have a question," Jihoon stated. "Does Eomma even damn know that you're dating Jungkook?"

", you're right. How should I tell her?" I asked. Now was the perfect time to tell Eomma, and I was sure that she would approve of it.

"Tell her over dinner, she's in a good mood and hopefully it won't kill the buzz," Jihoon suggested.

"Cool, thanks. Dinner's ready by the way."

Jihoon got up from his chair and followed me to the dinner table. Jihoon did a small bow to Jungkook before sitting down. I watched Jungkook take a bite of the Kimchi Eomma made and from his reaction, he really seemed to enjoy it.

"Omo, this is amazing! It's better than the Kimchi my maids make!" Jungkook exclaimed. Judging from seeing Eomma, it seemed like that phrase made her day.

"Thank you, it's a family recipe..." she smiled.

After another few minutes of eating, I dropped my utensils to finally say what I was going to say.

"Eomma, Jungkook and I have some news to tell you..." I started.

"We do?" Jungkook asked, his mouth filled with food.

"Yes, we do," I assured. "Eomma, I should of told you this earlier, but I was simply scared of what you're reaction would be. Now I think, is the best time."

"Well, go on then," she encouraged.

"Jungkook and I have been together...for the past 5 months."

I cleared my throat and felt Jungkook's hands get tense. I placed my hands on his to calm him down.

"I approve."

I looked up suddenly with shock. "Really? That's great!"

"Why wouldn't I? In fact, it's great that you two are together! Does your father know, Jungkook?"

"No, he doesn't," Jungkook informed. "He's homophobic."

"I see...your secret's safe with me then," Eomma winked. 

 

Jungkook POV

I sat down to give the Kimchi a go. It smelt great, and I'm sure it tasted great too. I didn't jinx the fact, when I had my first bite.

"Omo, this is amazing! It's better than the Kimchi my maids make!" I exclaimed. 

"Thank you, it's a family recipe..." Jimin's mom smiled. We ate for a few more minutes, but Jimin's sudden drop of his utensils caught my attention.

"Eomma, Jungkook and I have some news to tell you..." he started.

"We do?" I asked. What was he going to say?

"Yes, we do," Jimin assured. "Eomma, I should of told you this earlier, but I was simply scared of what you're reaction would be. Now I think, is the best time."

"Well, go on then," she encourage Jimin.

"Jungkook and I have been together...for the past 5 months."

My hands grew tense and I felt Jimin's climb on top of it to calm me down.

Jimin's mom looked up from her plate and smiled at me. "I approve."

Jimin and I were happy of this fact. I was so glad she accepted our relationship. "Really? That's great!" Jimin cheered.

"Why wouldn't I? In fact, it's great that you two are together! Does your father know, Jungkook?" She asked me.

"No, he doesn't," I informed. "He's homophobic."

"I see...your secret's safe with me then," Jimin's mom winked at us, causing me to blush a bit.


After dinner, Jimin the TV so that there was a movie playing. We didn't really know the name, but we decided to watch it anyways. The sound wasn't great, but it was mostly because it was blocked out from the sounds of the dishes being cleaned by Jimin's mom.

The movie wasn't very visually pleasing, so it wasn't a big problem to me. Jimin's brother was back in his room, and when I heard the tap stop pouring, that's when all the noise was drained out, with the exceptions of the television. I turned around and saw Jimin's mom moving to what I was guessing was the laundry room. Jimin noticed and wrapped his arms around my shoulder to bring me closer. I liked the move he made, so I pushed myself forward against him. I heard a loud sigh come from Jimin's mouth, before I finally spoke.

"The movie is boring," I stated.

"I agree," he answered. He turned to meet eyes with me and it was like we could read each other's minds. My eyes only focused on Jimin's and everything else blurred away. He pushed some hair out of my forehead with his fingers and without surprise, our lips clashed in a kissing sensation. His lips were soft like always, only making me want to brush them with my own even more. The taste of his lips left me with more satisfaction and I climbed myself onto his lap to get a better seating position. My arms wrapped around his neck while I pushed down on him. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip as we began to speed up the pace.

I opened my mouth more to let him push his tongue in and now we were nothing more than a mess. I felt our crotches beginning to grow hard gradually. His hands crawled up my back and dug into my hair while my hands started to trace the bottom of his shirt. I was about to pull it up when all of a sudden I heard the door open quickly. I notched my head up and saw Jimin's mom simply staring at us all over each other.

"Take it to the bedroom boys," she told us. I grinned and pulled Jimin up by the shirt while he followed me to his own bedroom so that we could lock the door and enjoy ourselves. Knowing that Jimin's mom was accepting and his brother didn't seem to mind too much, I had complete freedom with him while I was underneath this roof.


coming next chapter (I said it was going to be in this one but I felt like it would be rushed)

Thanks for reading, upvoting, subbing, commenting etc. y'all got jamseu <3

PLEASE READ my latest BLOG POST if you haven't yet, it's got an important announcement there. 

BTW THE JIKOOK ON TWITTER AND THE PIGGYBACK RIDE THINGYMAJIGGY IS KILLING ME UUUUUGGGHHHH

tumblr_obe07tZWmS1usdpugo1_400.giftumblr_obe07tZWmS1usdpugo2_400.gif