Double Date

You're My Diamond

Thank you Scarletred3 for your date suggestion for Jikook, I'm glad to say that I will be using it ^.^ I'm also going to be doing more of these type of things where I let the viewers get involved with the story, so look out for my next question sometime~~~

~~

Jimin POV

Saturday finally came and I came back from my gym session with J-Hope. I've been drinking that protein shake everyday since then and I've told my mom to make me steak and chicken more often. My muscles weren't entirely visible yet, but I felt stronger. I just had to be patient. I took a quick shower to get ready to take Jungkookie out. While drying my hair with the towel, the phone rang.

"Yeboseyo...?"

"Hey Jimin...It's Jungkook, what time did you say the movie was?" He asked. 

"It's at 7, it's 5:45 now," I responded. "I'll come pick you up." I hung up the phone and finished drying my hair, before getting changed and wearing casual but clean clothing. I combed  my hair and put on my shoes. I walked out with the tickets in my pocket and told Eomma I was going out. I walked to Jungkook's house and was there by 6:30. I waited outside the gate and I saw him coming, pulling his bangs down to cover his forehead again. He smiled at me brighter than I could imagine.

"Hey there," I grinned.

"Hey, let's go," He smiled back. After we were free from the security cameras, I grabbed onto his hand and held it tight. I felt him blushing but he continued walking. We went to see the new Iron Man movie because I knew that Jungkook's favourite type of movies were action. We bought the popcorn and sat next to each other near the front. We sat with my hand on top of his, and I was it slowly. In a kiss scene, I was staring at Jungkook. He was deep in the movie but then he turned towards me. There was barely anyone else in the room, so we decided to do it. We slowly leaned towards eachother and closed our eyes, and then our lips connected once again. It was slow and sweet, and we forgot about the movie. My hand rested on his cheek and caressed it. It went on for about a minute but then we broke free. We couldn't keep doing it the whole movie. He smiled with his forehead against mine and put his attention back into the movie. 

After it finished, we walked out with our hands connected once again. 

"Kookie-ah, we have the whole week together next week," I said, swinging our arms.

"I know, I can't wait. After school and the weekends can be spent just you and me," he smiled, and rested his head on my shoulder. We've decided to walk around the neighbourhood. It was now 10, and while walking we ran into 2 people we knew quite well.

"Hey! I didn't expect to see you two here!" V laughed. J-Hope had his arm around V's waist and they were laughing together. 

"We didn't expect to see you guys either! Were you on a date?" I asked.

"Yup, bowling. How about you guys?" J-Hope asked.

"Movies," Jungkook answered. We've decided to walk together from then on. 

 

Hoseok POV

I combed my hair and got changed, to get ready for my date with V at bowling. After getting ready, I told my mom I was going out and left with my phone, texting to V I was on my way. 

I got to his house 10 minutes later, and he was there waiting, looking as great as ever. "Shall we?" I asked, and he hugged me, before I put my arm around him to walk. When we got to the new bowling alley, it was the biggest I've ever seen, with lots of people nad the sounds of pins falling every 5 seconds, and some cheers. We got our bowling shoes and went to the one on the very side. V and I were quite good, so it was like a competition, and I was first.

I grabbed a 10kg ball and focused on the pins. I swinged my arm back and released, getting a strike.

"Hobi, what a great start!" V cheered. "Your turn," I laughed and handed him a ball. He did the same thing, and got a strike.

"Look's like we're on a competition," V smirked. 

~*~

After finishing the game, I won by about 5 points.

"You did well, Hobi," V grinned. We put our bowling shoes back and left, laughing our way back home. We've decided to walk around the neighbourhood, and then 2 familiar people caught my eye. 

"Hey! I didn't expect to see you two here!" V laughed. We saw Jimin and Jungkook, holding hands together and walking aroud.

"We didn't expect to see you guys either! Were you on a date?" Jimin asked.

"Yup, bowling. How about you guys?" I answered and questioned.

"Movies," Jungkook answered. We've decided to walk together from then on, and talk about our dates.

"So who won?" Jimin asked me. V pointed towards me and I laughed, "Only by 5 points, what movie did you guys see?"

"That new Iron Man one," Jimin stated. We walked around and sat together on a nearby bench. 

 

Jungkook POV

We sat down on the bench with the others and calmed down. Jimin had his arm around me and J-Hope had his around V. We looked up to see the sky full of stars that I got lost counting. 

"See all those stars?" Jimin stated. I nodded. 

"You can't count them to show how much I love you," he said, and my face grew red. He kissed me on the forehead, and then I turned to look at the other couple, and it looks like V has fallen asleep again.

"This is the second time he fell asleep on J-Hope while I was around, I swear to god," Jimin expressed and I laughed at that matter. V did fall asleep quite easily, and he was so peaceful. I wanted to fall asleep on Jimin, but if I did my staff would be worried, so I had to leave soon. I wanted to stay longer, with Jimin. I wanted to be in his arms and feel protected for the rest of my life. My harsh reality formed boundaries between us and I really hated that. I tapped Jimin's nose to get his attention. 

"Jiminie, I have to get back soon," I whispered.

"Okay then," He answered. "Should we wake them up?"

"Probably a good idea," I answered. J-Hope immediately woke up and understood, "I'll wake him up."

J-Hope pressed his lips against V and immediately he woke up. "Let's go home," J-Hope stated and V nodded in agreement.

"It was nice seeing you guys," they said, and walked off together. We got up ourselves and Jimin wrapped his arm aroud my waist to walked me back home. It was around 11 and it was quite dark. I stopped next to my house, where we usually meet.

"I had fun today," I proclaimed, staring into his eyes.

"Me too. I'll call you tomorrow," Jimin grinned and kissed me goodbye. I saw him leave and I walked inside, grabbing the gel in my pocket and pulling my bangs back up, to look back to normal. My staff knew I was having dinner out, so they didn't prepare any for me. I got into my room and got changed, before jumping into bed, having the night to think about my amazing boyfriend, Park Jimin.

 

Taehyung POV

Eomma wasn't home, so I invited Hobi inside. We got into my room and cuddled together, going through what happened today. We were laughing and cuddling for about half an hour. Afterwards we were silent. We were thinking and appreciating our moment. Suddenly I grew sad, thinking hard about our relationship. I was worried and I really wanted not to think about this, but it popped in my mind.

"What's wrong," Hobi asked, rubbing my back.

"W-what if we don't stay a couple...? What if something happens and..." I couldn't continue speaking, because I was sure he knew what I meant.

"Oh...Taehyungie listen to me. I would fight for our relationship. I wouldn't let anything bring us apart, and if something happens, I will make sure that we work it out together, like a team. V, I love you, and I always will."

This almost brought tears to my eyes. "I love you too," I responded and kissed him. We started slow, and made sure that we were both completely comfortable. The kiss grew more passionate and wanting and I felt the urge to do things I couldn't explain. I felt hands going up under my shirt and Hobi biting my lips. I grew cautious of what was going on. Yea I wantedh, to do this with Hobi, but was I ready? I kept going a little longer with the kisses and as soon as I felt him pulling up my shirt, I stopped him.

"V...?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Hobi, I'm not ready yet. Ive never done it before, and I want to wait for the perfect moment. Maybe we have to be a bit patient with this..." I answered. Hobi was accepting and understood.

"I can wait as long as you want, Taehyungie," He smiled, and I smiled back. Thanks for understanding.

 

~~~

Short and sweet once again. I guess I will make a separate chapter for Vhope in the future, if you guys want it of course. Jikook is growing stronger, and Vhope is as well. What should JiKook do in the following week? Should they visit each other's houses? Should they go on another date? Let me know your suggestions~~~

INCOMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER - SKIP IT IF YOU WANT

And as always, thanks for subscribing, upvoting, and reading in general, you're all full of jams!! Let's go on the road to 200 subs!~~~

Here's a JiKook gif for all of you guys <333 

Imagine kpop, gif, and bts