Offers

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

Suga's performance last week got him a lot of attention. J-Hope told me a lot last night and all of it gave me pleasure. Apparently ever since that night, he has been getting more recognition. J-Hope even said that an entertainment company might discover him soon! This of course, must also please Rapmon and Jin, because Suga probably wouldn't have been able to do it without them. 

It was almost the end of the year already, meaning that V's birthday was coming up soon. December 30th, to be exact. He told me on the phone that he just wanted some time with me, and some time with J-Hope. I would be glad to fulfull all of those requests he gave me, to make sure that he would have the best birthday J-Hope and I could give him.

"Jimin."

Eomma called me from the kitchen. She gave me the plate of vegetables and steak and leaned down on the counter.

"Eat up well, we're going to Dr Kwon again in half an hour," she told me. I sighed loud enough for Jihoon to hear from his room, before grabbing my utensils so that I could begin to eat. After finishing, I got ready and waited for Eomma at the door. When she finally came, we headed over to the hospital for my third appointment. 

We were looking to see if my tumour was getting worse. This past month, Eomma has been very concerned. She would regularly ask me if I was okay, or if I was experiencing any pains. Most of the time, I would respond with "I'm okay," but the pain didn't leave.

We came into the waiting room and I sat down while Eomma went to the counter. She came back a few seconds later, gesturing that Dr Kwon was ready for us. I stood up and followed her to Dr Kwon's room. 

"Hello Jimin," he greeted, when we walked in. "How are you feeling?"

"I've felt better from the medication you gave me, but honestly I'm not quite sure," I told him.

"Well, today we'll be doing another check up on you, so that we can see if you're getting better or worse."

Eomma sat down and asked a question. "What happens if he's getting better?"

"Then he'll continue with the medications and it will go away completely within a few months. This isn't common, so maybe a minor surgery has to be performed to completely remove it."

"And what happens...if it gets worse?" Eomma's voice grew deep.

"Well, the stages may develop, and if it gets too bad, we'll have to go through a large surgery, which might have large costs. For now, let's worry about the check-up procedures," Dr Kwon stated. He did the same thing to me as he did a couple of months back. It was mostly blood-testing and note taking, and I never really enjoyed the blood tests.

About 20 minutes later, we finally finished.

"I'll give you a call as soon as we get results. It should be no longer than two weeks," he said.

"Thank you, Doctor Kwon," Eomma and I bowed, before leaving.

 

Yoongi POV

These past two weeks have been the best of my life. Ever since that day, I've felt more bright and confident than ever. I've gotten compliments from strangers, which meant many good things. Someone even told me a video of me performing went on YouTube, and got pretty good results. I came to work 

I came to work one week before New Years, and watched the customers put their food in their cart. However, what was on my mind was about my future, and not only that, but Seungwan. Son Seungwan. These days I've been wondering if collaborating with her would be a good idea, and I was sometimes skeptic of that though, however there was a side of me that told me that maybe this wasn't such a bad idea at all.

I looked up to see a girl walking straight towards me, with a basket in her hands. She took the food out of the basket and placed them on the table for me to scan. I wasn't scanning properly because my thoughts of Seungwan were still happening. As soon as I finished, I spoke. 

"That will be...25,000...won..." I looked up and met the face of a familiar girl. Speak of the devil...

"Hey, Yoongi...right?" she asked me. It was indeed the girl I was thinking about, Seungwan, standing in front of me.

"I usually go by with Suga for my friends," I laughed. "You're Seungwan, Hoseok's friend."

"Yup," she replied, getting her wallet out. She counted her bills and handed them to me, while I put them in the till.

"I was thinking-" we both chorused. I looked up to meet her eyes.

"You go first," I told her.

"Alright, I was thinking about Hoseok's suggestion recently, and I thought...maybe it's not such a bad idea..." she stated.

"I was going to tell you the same thing," I said.

"Really? I guess we're on the same boat," she smiled. Her smile was bright. "Should I maybe...give you my phone number?"

"Sure," I answered, and lended her a piece of paper and pen. She scribbled the numbers down and I took the paper and got another one out, putting my home phone in.

"Awesome..." she said, taking the paper. "Thanks."

"Anytime," I grinned. The was about to take the bags, but then I saw that it was quite a lot. 

"By any chance do you need any help?" I asked her politely.

"Oh...! It's not that heavy, don't worry!" she giggled, and took the bags. She did look like a strong girl, so I let her be.


I got home after work and counted the money I received. 40...50...60,000 won. I sat down on my work table and felt my pockets, taking out the piece of paper Seungwan left her phone number on. I stared at it for a few seconds, before grabbing some tape from my drawer. I stuck the phone number to my wall, and rested the entire night, thinking about the decision I was going to make.

 

Jungkook POV

I sat in my room staring at the card. It was the business card of the man I saw at the Gallery Opening. It was a grey card, with everything on it written in black. There was a picture of him on the top left, with his name. Yoon Sunghyun. Vice-Chancellor of the New York University of Arts. 

What was on this man's mind? Did he want me to finish school and move to New York to attend this University of something? Like abeoji would ever allow that. I opened a drawer and put the card inside. I saw his phone number at the bottom of the card and thought that he wanted me to call him or something. I shut the drawer and jumped into bed.

It was unlikely abeoji would let me go anyways. He already applied for me to go to the University of Seoul to study business and politics. And what about Jimin? What would be his thoughts on what this is? Who knows, for now I need to focus on the present time, so that I can get through the next semester and pass my exams. 


So, we're close to half way through the story, which will be chapter 50. I can't believe we're already on chapter 48...thanks for all your support! As you can see, I've done some edits on the foreword page, and I just want to make sure that it's appealing enough for a new-reader's eye. It's a bit of a grey tone, so it looks more bland, but I;m trying to make sure that it looks interesting~

Some of you guys might already know how the story is going to end up, and some of you guys are clueless, but I'm hopeful that it's a story you guys are going to enjoy for the next 52 chapters. As you guys may have noticed, I'm slowing down on updates. I have more things to do than since before chapter 40, and my updates might only be once or twice a week.

I know you guys can wait, so occupy yourselves with other FanFictions in between. For the M-Rated ones, I recommend Boy In Luv and I need U by whenIseeUsmile, these were my favourite FanFictions ever since I first stumbled upon this website. They're quite long and it's still ongoing. I also recommend Dark Paradise by C-Stress for those who like angsty stuff, High School by Syn2554, Break Me Down by tdebruyn, The Consequences of Curiosity by DayByDay_, and 642 Days by Ddddlo. For Non-M-Rated stories, I recommend Can You See Me? by crookedtime, Bodyguards by ayewtfisthis (I'm in love with the Foreword haha), Turning Tables and My Immortal by Neliel3, and I Need You Back by Sunnie-Ah. I have more but can't remember them, so this is all I can remember. Thanks for upvoting, subbing, commenting and reading, y'all got jamseu <333

Jimin-and-Jungkook-JiKook-OTP-zeppie-393