Photographs

You're My Diamond

Jungkook POV

Just thinking about Jimin was enough to put a bright smile on my face in those boring days. After that breathtaking date we went to on Saturday, I felt like he really was a boyfriend who cares about me. I took out the camera we used on that day and looked through the photos. Each one I looked at made me grow a smile on my face. I was looking for the best one there was, to print out. I found two. One was with us looking at the camera, and the other was with us kissing. I printed both of them out into photo format and then put it in the striking white frame Jimin gave me for my birthday. I printed another picture for backup/ I printed a smaller version of just Jimin and fit it in my wallet.

It's now been nearly a week since that day. My dad returned from his trip and now I was a little bit more distant from Jimin. I was given more work to do which meant I had less time to talk to him. We were always checking the news on my brother, Junghon, who will be running for president after my dad. I really wanted him to win, and the main reason was because he would legalize homoual marriage. Junghon was my only hope to keep Jimin and I together if one day we decide to get married. 

After framing the picture, I hid it in my drawer, invisible from my staff and my dad. I looked outside the window and heard the bike noises again. Jimin, with a bright smile on his face, waved and put the newspapers in the box. I grabbed one of the photos and went down to collect it from him.

"Hey Jiminie," I greeted, getting the letters. "I got you this."

He grabbed the photo from my hands and stared at it deeply for a few seconds. "It's beautiful," he grinned.

"Yeah, this is your copy, I've got my own," I beamed. He stuffed it in his wallet making sure that he wouldn't rip it, and the put the wallet away.

"I'm always thinking of you," he said.

"I'm always thinking of you too," I smirked, and he rode off. I went inside and read the newspapers. There was an article on my brother, so I read it carefully.

Jeon Junghon : homoual supporter?

My interest grew and I continued reading.

Earlier last week, Jeon Junghon, elder son of President Jeon, was revealed to support homoual marriage in Korea. The day after, he attented a conference where gays and lesbians around the city of Daegu were interviewed and had shared their stories. 

I smiled at the paper, I love my brother. 

Junghon will be running for president next year, and if he gets enough votes, he'll surely legalize the same- marriage law. 

I gave the newspapers to my dad after reading it.

"Abeoji, here's today's papers," I stated. He grabbed his glasses and read through it, shaking his head.

"Your brother will be a good president, but I don't agree with the same- marriage part, it's just not natural, those people are ill!" He exclaimed. My expression grew gloomy but I hid it. 

"How are they ill, abeoji?" I asked.

"Every human was born to love the opposite . Those who love the same , well...they're faggots, son," he said, and those words rubbed in my face. I was a to dad, well if he knew I was gay. 

I left the room and went to my own, lying down on my bed. Homouals aren't ill! Can't you accept the fact that people love who they love? I internally asked him. If he found out about Jimin, he would never let me in his sight. 

 

Hoseok POV

It's been a week, and my performance was next Friday. It was the weekends now, and V and I were lying together in bed, reminiscing our sweet moments.

"Hobi, I can't wait!" He exclaimed.

"For what?" I asked.

"For your dance performance next week of course! You've been practicing for a long time, I can't wait to see the results!" He laughed. I smiled and his hair. I suddenly thought of that girl...Areum, Hani's friend. She was going to be there, and I didn't want V seeing her. Honestly I don't hate her, and she was really pretty. If I wasn't with V, I would have considered taking her out. But if she was being all clingy, V is going to get jealous, maybe even mad. He gets envious easily, and I don't want that. 

Rapmon's birthday was on Wednesday, but he specifically stated that he didn't want a party, and just to spend the day with his beloved boyfriend Jin. Next year I was also graduating, so besides my dancing, and being with V, I had to focus on University.

"What are you thinking about?" V asked me, because I happened to be staring off into space.

"Just about what's coming up," I answered, pulling him closer.

~*~

It was now Wednesday. I called Rapmon up to see how his birthday was.

"Hey, happy birthday! What kinda gift do you want?" I asked being straightforward.

"Oh...J-Hope you don't really have to get me anything," he stuttered.

"Well...I'll just get you some money..." I stated.

"Oh...well then how much?" He asked.

"150,000 won."

"Really? That's almost a week's worth of rent...oh thanks," he laughed, and I hung up. I told V that the next couple of days I was just going to be working hard on my dance. The night before the dance, V came over to get my mood higher.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked me.

"Of course," I laughed. "But at the same time, I'm kinda nervous. This is my first big performance and I-" V pressed his finger against my lips, silencing me. 

"You're gonna do fine," He chucked. I smiled against his finger, kissing it. He pulled it back and blushed, "Hobi!" he laughed, while I smirked at him.

 

Namjoon POV

I went out today to buy some groceries that Jin told me to get. It was my birthday today, and all we were going to do is just chill at home. J-Hope told me earlier he was going to get us money. I really didn't need a present, but he was begging me to take it from him, so I went over to his house to collect it.

"You know you really don't have to do this," I stated, as he counted his money in front of me.

"Well, you deserve it. Go use it for rent or some recording equipment or something..." he said, handing me the money.

"Thanks," I smiled. 

I went up to our apartment afterwards and opened the door. "Jinnie, I'm home." I put down the groceries in the kitchen, and turned around to go to our bedroom and change. In front of me was Jin, sitting on our bed, but he had a ribbon tied around both his hands, and wasn't wearing clothes.

"Jinnie, what's this?" I smirked.

"Happy birthday!" He giggled. "Would you like to unwrap your gift, or just leave it how it is...?" he grinned. I pushed him down so that he was lying on his back.

"I think I might leave it how it is."

 

Hoseok POV

Today was the day of my performance. I went to the studio early to get ready, and my manager was there.

"We've got lots of people coming today, do well Hoseok," he said, and I nodded. I got backstage to prepare the song and to review everything. I peeked through the curtains and saw my friends sitting from left to right, Suga, Jin, Rapmon, Jungkook, Jimin and V, all in the front row. I saw Hani and Areum come in and they decided to sit next to V since there were no spots left. 

"Hoseok, you're the second one on," the manager confirmed. It was me and 2 other performers, doing different dances. The first performer went up, and their music played loudly. During that was my increasing heart rate, and following that were the claps of the audience I was up next.

"Up next we have Jung Hoseok performing Ringa Linga by Taeyang," the announcer said.

"Woo!" I heard from the audience, and those were definitely my friends. Looks like I'm up now.

 

~~~

Welp, J-Hope's performance is in the next chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoyed this simple chapter, thanks for subbing, upvoting, and reading, y'all got jams.

Dancing Hobi gif (we roll...we roll...)

tumblr_inline_njq2xxYPsb1sjnwwr.gif