Daehyun

You're My Diamond

 

Taehyung POV

We were all waiting at the Domestic Arrivals, with our eyes glued to the door. I snapped out of concentration when my phone rang in my pocket.

"Yeboseyo?" I asked.

"Can you see me!?" I heard on speaker. Jimin, Hobi and I looked around to find Daehyun, waving towards us while running. "Hey!" I hugged him tight and greeted him over and over again. "Hi...hi...hi...hi...."

"Daehyun you've changed but looked the same, I didn't recognize you!" I said.

"I couldn't recognize you either! You look so different! Who are they?" He asked me, pointing to Jimin and J-Hope.

"It's Jimin," I stated, and he gasped. 

"You're...Jimin!?" He asked, and Jimin nodded. "Y-You've changed more than V...damn!" 

"And this is Hoseok, but we call him J-Hope. He's..." I cut off unsure whether or not I should tell Daehyun. I looked at Hobi and he shrugged.

"..My...b-boyfriend..." I stuttered, blushing. 

"Oh, well he seems like a nice guy!" Daehyun smiled. I sighed in relief loudly and so did Hobi. We walked back to the car and put his bags in the trunk. He sat at the back seat with Jimin, and I turned around to find him staring at him deeply. 

"Hi Daehyun," Jimin smirked. I snickered but then Daehyun replied. 

"That's...not Jimin," he laughed.

"Well, whether you believe me or not, I know the fact that I'm Jimin," Jimin giggled. Daehyun was still staring at him. 

"You're less skinny, well, you're muscly, and..." Daehyun stopped speaking.

"And...what?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing," Daehyun answered, and just looked outside the window. I glared at Jimin and he shrugged at me, before I turned around. We got to my house and then I spoke to Daehyun. "You'll be living with me for these 3 weeks."

"Yah, it's the same house!" Daehyun laughed. Jimin and Hobi grabbed his bags and I unlocked the door.

"Eomma, Daehyun's here!" I called. She came towards the living room and hugged him tight. "It's been so long and you're so grown up! How have you been? How's your mother?" She asked.

"She's fine, and so am I," Daehyun answered. He opened up one of his bags and took out some bags. "I got you guys some gifts," he told us. He opened up my gift and gave me a dazzling, gold watch.

"Dude, how much was this!?" I asked him, staring at it with awe. 

"Only 4 million won," he smiled back. ONLY 4 million?

"And your present, Jimin," he said, and gave Jimin a watch, identical to mine, except silver. "It costs the same."

"D-Daejung, you don't have to do this," Jimin laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine," Daehyun replied. "Anything for my two greatest friends."

 

Jimin POV

It was Sunday, and I was at V's house with J-Hope and Daehyun. Everyone has decided to go out for lunch, and we invited Jungkookie, Jin, Rapmon and Suga. We went out to go for burgers, and waited for the others. We simply ordered water, and then we saw four figures coming towards us.

"Hey," V called, waving at them. 

"Hey," Jin and Rapmon answered. They sat down together, and the Suga sat to their left, and Jungkookie next to me. 

"He looks familiar..." Daehyun pointed out, looking at Jungkook.

"Should we tell him?" V mouthed at me, and I shrugged.

"Um...Daehyun, I need to whisper something in your ear," V told him, and he moved his head closer to V's. A few seconds later, I heard a gasp.

"Jinjja?" he asked, and V nodded. He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"You're...Jungkook-nim?" he asked, and Jungkook nodded, with a finger over his lips. We ordered our burgers and sat down, waiting. I noticed that Daehyun was staring at me a lot, was he still surprised it was me? What I also noticed that Jungkook was giving him a dirty look, while biting his lip. Jungkookie, don't stare at him like that!

V immediately noticed and changed the subject. "So! What are our plans?" He asked us loudly, almost getting the attention of other customers. 

"Well, I don't know," I answered. "What's coming up?" 

"Nothing actually, the next birthday is Jin's, but that's in 2 months," V answered. "And J-Hope has no recitals..."

"Well, we've got nothing for a while," Rapmon laughed. I turned to Daehyun and he was still staring, but looked away. I turned to Jungkook and he was breathing deeply, trying to ignore it.

"Jungkookie, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him, and he nodded, getting up. We went a couple of shops off and suddenly I asked him a question.

"Why are you giving him dirty looks?" I asked him.

"I don't know, somethings up. He's giving you lots of attention," Jungkook pouted.

"He's just shocked that it's me, trust me. Okay?" I confirmed. Jungkook nodded and we went back to sit with the others.

"What was that about?" Jin asked.

"Oh nothing," I answered. Daehyun turned to me and then to V, talking to him a lot. They were having lots of fun with each other and my eyes caught J-Hope's, who didn't looked too pleased. I sighed loudly and just finished my food. I looked at Jin, Rapmon and Suga and even they noticed something strange about Daehyun. I was about to rage quit but V realized and stopped me.

"No," he ordered, and I exhailed. We finished the lunch and got up. 

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Daehyun," Rapmon smiled. Jin and Suga agreed, while Jungkook stayed silent. 

"Well, I'll take Jungkook home, you guys can go to your places, and enjoy your stay with V, Daehyun," I smiled and glared at Jungkook, so he knew. We left them behind and as soon as we were out of their sight, we held hands once again. I could tell that Jungkook was thinking very deeply, so I didn't interrupt his thoughts. He seemed extremely stressful when he was thinking, and I began to get worried. I stopped in my tracks suddenly, getting Jungkook's attention. I got that pain again, but I didn't want him to know, so I continued to walk. I breathed deeply, trying to catch my breath, but eventually it went away.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Oh um...yeah, I'm fine," I answered. He stared at me with fret, but then he continued walking. 

"Have you visited the hospital yet?" He asked me, outside his house.

"I'm going on the 20th," I answered, and pecked him on his lips. "See you."

"Bye," he answered, and walked in. I got home when I got Daehyun's contact number from V. I added it to my contacts and immediately I got a text.

"Heyyy! I finally found you! Wanna hang with V and I sometime tomorrow?" He asked me. I smiled and replied.

"Sure, wherever we go will be up to you and V" I sent the message and fell onto bed, when my brother came in.

"Yo, I've heard Daehyun's back. Is his little sister with him?" Jihoon asked me.

"And why would you want to know?" I asked him, stressing the 'you.' He blushed and turned away. "N-No reason..."

"Well, to tell you, no she isn't," I confirmed, and he walked off. Did he have a thing for her? I snickered at the thought, and then scrolled through my phone for most of the rest of the day.

 

Jungkook POV

I didn't really like Daehyun. I mean, he's a nice guy and all, but I didn't like how he was rubbing himself on Jimin, my Jimin. I got back home acting like I wasn't really anywhere, and Abeoji called me in.

"Yes Abeoji?" I asked him, entering the room politely.

"Come look at these articles on your brother," he told me, handing me some newspapers. I had a look at one of them, and it said "Junghon with a good chance of presidency?"

The regional votes were beginning next year, so my brother was trying to make as many positive laws and ideas so that he would give a good impression. 

"What do you think, Jungkook?" He asked me. I had to be half honest, to tell him what he wants to head.

"Well...I think it's great, however there are a few things that I disagree with..." I told him, scratching my head.

"I think the same way as well. Cheaper education? Wage increase? Homoual Marriage?" The last one caught my attention, however I shrugged it off. "Yeah, I was a bit unsure about those ones," I said. 

"I'm glad you agree with me, you could make a good president as well, maybe after you graduate," he smiled. I left the room and laid in bed. 

But I don't wanna be president.

 

Seokjin POV

Namjoonie and I returned home after meeting Daehyun, V and Jimin's old friend. I washed the dishes slowly thinking deeply about how he acted around Jimin and V. He was always trying to talk to them and get their attention, as if he only wanted their eyes to avert to him. He was a nice guy, but that really stood out. I heard the shower turn off and Namjoonie came out with a towel around his waist, staring at me with concern.

"Are you alright? You do the dishes slowly when you think," he laughed.

"I'm just...thinking about Daehyun. Have you noticed as well?" I asked him.

"Noticed what?" He questioned back.

"That he's always trying to get V and Jimin to notice him. I even saw J-Hope and Jungkook getting a bit frustrated. I mean, they're their boyfriends, of course they would get jealous but...din't you think Daehyun was rubbing himself on them a bit?"

Namjoonie stood of a second and then answered, "Yeah, I have noticed. I'm sure Suga has as well, he has the eyes of a hawk," he grinned. I put away my last dish and turned around to make eye contact with him, while drying my hands. 

"Let's put our worries aside for tonight," Namjoonie smirked. I laughed out quietly and held his wrist to take him to our bedroom.

 

~~~

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE  Author-nim apologizes ;-; school wouldn't give me the chance to sit down and type, so I had to wait...unfortunately.

Anyways, that's Daehyun for you. He's a sweet and nice guy, but he really wants those boys' attention, especially Jimin's.

Thanks for upvoting, subscribing and reading, y'all got jams

Here's some Namjin <333

cc85ccb0c6c9ff8b6ffe4be67480c1f464dc96d5