He Knows

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

It wasn't Eomma that opened the door, but V, J-Hope, and Daehyun. Daehyun. Jungkook and I stopped kissing and looked towards the enterance, staring at them with wide eyes. J-Hope was the first to speak, after this awkward situation.

"Well," he stated.

"What's going on?" Daehyun asked. I sighed, but V spoke. 

"Jimin, can we talk in private please?" he asked me, and I nodded, going into my bedroom alone with him. We left everyone standing in the living room and V sighed before he talked.

"Daehyun likes you."

"What!?" I shouted. In that way? 

"It's true, that's why I didn't tell him about you and Jungkook dating, and I know that it could hurt his feelings, but I was about to tell him sooner or later. Well, I guess he knows now." 

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"It's true," I heard from the door. We turned to see Daehyun standing there, looking guilty. "I do like Park Jimin, and I was going to tell him, but I was too afraid, so I couldn't make a move. You should have told me that you were dating Jungkook."

"I'm sorry Daehyun, I guess I just didn't think I was ready to tell you," I apologized.

"No, I should be more sorry. I intruded your relationship and it kinda . I'm quite surprised you're with him actually," he stated. I nodded and Jungkook and J-Hope came into my bedroom as well.

"We overheard your conversation, not trying to sound like we're eavesdropping or anything..." J-Hope laughed. Jungkook stared at me and came closer, then turned to Daejung.

"Daehyuyn, you're fine with this, right?" he asked him, and Daehyun nodded.

"I'm perfectly fine, and I guess I shouldn't tell anyone about this, right?" he questioned, and everyone nodded.

"So...who knows?" he asked, growing curious. 

"Our friend group and my brother, that's it," I declared. 

"I'll keep your secret," Daehyun smiled. I was so glad that we didn't have to hide any of this anymore, and now I was very comfortable with Jungkookie. The three boys eventually left and Jihoon came in.

"So he knows now," he laughed. I smiled back at him and held Jungkook's hand to take him to our date together.


We walked down the streets of town, smiling at every little thing. The sun was setting and we were laughing with each other. Jungkook was someone who I didn't want to lose every in my life, and he's truly the most special person to me. As long as I was with him, I was happy.

 

Jungkook POV

It was Friday morning, I had no school today, and V invited all of us for breakfast to say goodbye to Daehyun. I left to open the door but my dad stopped me.

"Where are you going, Jungkook?" he asked me.

"Abeoji, I'm just going for a morning walk, I'll be back in an hour or two," I stated and left. I walked out the gates and to the town, where the cafe was. When I arrived, everyone was already there, sitting down and talking. I seated myself next to Jimin and smiled.

"Hi," I greeted. His hand went from his lap to my hand and held it tight. I looked at Daehyun but instead of glaring and getting jealous, he was having fun in a conversation with V. I'm glad he wasn't worrying about us anymore. 

"I already ordered for you," Jimin started.

"Really, what did you ask for?" I questioned. 

"The big breakfast deal, we can share," he grinned. Sharing food with Jimin wasn't new to me. We would share drinks, snacks, and pretty much everything. The food came and we stopped talking and started eating.

"I'll barely be able to finish this," I gasped, staring at my large plate.

"That's why I'm here to help," Jimin smirked, and ate with me. We finished with the loud sound of the cutlery falling on our plates, and I was most definitely full.

"So, what time are you leaving?" I asked Daejung.

"The flight is at 12pm, so I need to leave in an hour to go there," he replied. 

"It's been great meeting you, Daehyun," Rapmon said, and Jin nodded in agreement.

"You're such a nice friend," he said. Daehyun smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"So...who's coming to the airport with us?" V asked all of us.

"I will," Jimin stated. "Do you wanna come, Jungkookie?"

"Actually, I need to get home soon, so unfortunately I can't" I admitted. Half of us had to say bye at the table, which we all did.

"Take care, Daehyun," I farewelled and walked back. I turned around to see the four getting inside the car, and I sighed with a smile. 


I returned back home and sat down on my table to do some work. While working, I received a text message from Jimin.

"He left"

I sighed and smiled but felt sad at the same time. At lteast there was nothing to come in between us, but he was really nice. I got another text a few minutes later.

"Do you wanna go to the park on Sunday?" 

I grinned and replied, texting slowly.

"Sure ^.^, what time?"

I waited another two minutes, and he answered.

"4pm, I've got a doctor's appointment before."

I didn't know which park we were going to, but I'm sure he was goign to pick me up and take me there. 

 

Yoongi POV

It was Saturday today, and i was the day that I was going to perform. They were all going to go to Rapmon and Jin's house, as they have all the equipment we needed. I got changed into approprieate clothes and grabbed my mixtape. I walked out to see that it was raining, so I ran back in and got an umbrella. I walked over to their house and knocked on their door, waiting for a response.

"Suga, you're here!" Jin cheered. I walked inside with a smile and closed my umbrella, before taking a seat.

"They're all coming in about half an hour," Jin added on. He handed me a glass of water and I looked around the room to see Rapmon setting up speakers and my microphone. I watched him plugging in plugs and pressing buttons, and I had another look at my lyric sheet. 

"Why don't you go practice?" Jin suggested, and I walked over to their bedroom to practice. I entered the disc and the 4 count beat began. I cleared my throat just before the last beat. 

The first piano chord played as a A flat minor, and I began to rap. 

When I finished, Rapmon came into the room and clapped.

"It's sounding good. J-Hope just called and said that they're all on their way in his car. You might wanna go and get ready," he recommended. I walked out of the room and was about to put my disc in, but Rapmon stopped me.

"I created an MP3 version of the song, so you won't have to use your disc, plus the speakers only work for MP3," he remarked. I put the CD back inside it's case and watched him plug his MP3 into the speaker. I heard a knock on the door and I was sure that was everyone. Jin went to go open the door and he jumped around with a bright smile.

"You're here!" he laughed. 

"You seem awfully excited," V commented, and all four of them walked in. 

"Is it alright if I film, I won't show anyone," J-Hope asked, and I nodded.

"Go ahead," I smiled. They all sat down on the couches and Jin handed out snacks. 

"So, I've heard you've been working on this since June," Jimin shared.

"Yeah, it's been a while. I was never able to complete it until I met Rapmon and Jin, they really helped me out," I grinned.

"Well, we can't wait to hear what you've got," Jimin informed. I walked up in front of the "stage" and Rapmon pressed the button. I checked the microphone and I heard the four beats counting in.


SUGA 'BOUT TO DO IT!

I made a blog for all my updates, which doesn't just include the FanFic, so here's the link if you want to check it out http://imfamouskpopaddict.blogspot.co.nz/

Thanks for the upvotes, comments, subscriptions, and just reading my story, Y'all got JAAAAAMMMMSSSSSS

Who wants a Yoongi gif? 

suga-kpop-idol-j-hope-v-taehyun-Favim.co