Informed

You're My Diamond

Hoseok POV

"What do you mean?"

"J-Hope, I'm sorry but I can't go to the gym."

"Why not?"

"I'm feeling ill," He explained. This happened after I asked Jimin whe I would pick him up.

"Oh, well then I hope you feel better soon," I wished him and hung up. I'll wait until he gets better, so instead I decided to ask V if he wanted to go out anywhere with me. 

"Sure," he answered. Has Jimin really been sick for this long? It's been two weeks. It's already mid-January and I haven't heard from him since New Years until today. It's as if he's isolating himself from us, by us, I mean the group. V was eventually at my door, so I went up to open it. 

"Where do you wanna go?" he questioned.

"Actually...I was thinking we either eat somewhere that's not crowdy, or over here," he suggested. 

"Oh okay, well...we have noodles, how does that sound?"

"Sounds fine," he stated. Was he alright? He didn't seem too happy.

I put the noodles on the stove and waited for it to boil. I had an eye kept on V, who was biting his nails irritably.

"Tae, are you okay?"

"Hm? Yeah," he answered, snapping out of his thoughts. "We'll talk about it later."

Oh no. What do you mean, "Talk about it later?" Is he breaking up with me? V read my worried expression.

"No, I'm not dumping you," he reassured. Thank god. I took the noodles out of the stove and put them inside a bowl, handing it with chopsticks to V. I sat down on the empty seat next to him and he finished the food within a minute. I could tell he was trying to get it over and done with so that he could tell me what he wanted to tell me.

"...What's been going on with Jimin?" I questioned. Maybe V knew while he was on a minor hiatus. His expression grew dark. "Tae, do you know?"

"That's...why I'm here," he informed softly. Oh no, did something happen to Jimin?

"What happened Tae?" I asked, really seriously this time.

"He...Jimin...he's..." how is he going to explain it with all the stuttering?

"I...was at Jimin's place a few days ago," he began. "He was acting strange on the phone, so I just went over to see if he was alright. He was trying his best to stay happy around me but I had a gut feeling. Even his mom and brother were acting weird. It was as if they were hiding something."

V stopped to catch his breathe, and he continued.

"I headed over to their bathroom to do my business, and as I was washing my hands, I came a-across a piece of paper..." his voice was getting croaky and I had to make sure he took his time. Was it that serious? 

"Tae..."

"He's ill, Hobi. Seriously ill."

"H-How..."

"I don't know."

As this moment my heart rate was slowly increasing. "What...Illness does he have?" He seemed to be battling himself to tell me.

"Cardiac Tumor."

Cardiac Tumor sounds bad. 

"In other words...heart cancer."

That sounds bad too.

"Wait, what the hell. How...when..."

"-He wasn't planning on telling us, not even myself," he interrupted. "It happened months ago..."

"So all this ing time---"

"Hobi, please calm down," Tae stated. I relaxed back in my seat. This fact completely ruined my day. It definitely ruined Jimin more, though.

"H-how could this be..." I whispered. "Tae... I have to go see him! Where is he-"

"He's at home right now," he said.

"Hold on..." There was a particular person in my mind. "Does...does Jungkook know about this?"

Tae had his thinking face on. It was a blank face, but with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I don't think so," he commented. "I'm pretty sure I'm the first one. I know Jimin, he wouldn't want Jungkook to know."

"And you...when did he tell you?"

"Almost two weeks ago."

Of course if he told anyone, it would be Tae, the one he trusts the most and the one who he's closest to. And then there would be me, who he might take longer to open up to with these type of things. Well, since he only became friends with me last year. However, this wasn't something he should be hiding from his friends. I could see exactly why he was doing it, but at the same time, if was definitely better if the others knew. Though, I'm not so sure about Jungkook. Jimin would probably do anything for him not to find out, because he really cares about his feelings.

If Jungkook knew, he wouldn't just be hurt. He would do his best in order to help Jimin get better. Especially if he's this rich, he could pay for any surgery fees. He would visit Jungkook as often as possible and make sure he's okay. If he didn't find out sooner or later, he would wonder why Jimin has been idle from his life, and maybe begin investigating. He might also be afraid that Jimin doesn't trust him, judging from how he would act around him. He would be skeptical of how he is hiding himself from him. This was just a theory.

 

Yoongi POV

Seungwan and I were still in the middle of composing our original piece, and I would always wait for her before making any changes, so in the meantime I've been working on some solo songs. I've been writing them for about two years now and I've been adding newer ones, while modifying the more older ones.

I've only put down the basic chords. Since I cannot afford paying for a professional music-making software on my crappy computer, I had to stick to cheaper ones. In the middle of my writing, the phone rang. I was pretty sure that it was Seungwan.

"Hey," she greeted. I was correct.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Do you want to audition?"

Audition? For what?

"Audition? For what?" I repeated.

"This was a suggestion from my friend. She says that S.M. Entertainment are holding serious auditions later on the year, should we try it out?"

This could be something big. If I take this opportunity, I could maybe become the next big thing, and even better, with Seungwan. A small smile grew in the corner of my lips.


IM BAAACCCCKKKKKK

1...2...3...4...weeks of departure! I'm sure you guys have heard about my computer problem. If not, basically my charger broke so I had to type the whole chapter on my phone, but I managed! I reallu enjoyed vacation over in Canada, and now as soon as I replace my charger, I'm hoping to update to you guys more often again. It's quite a short chapter, but it covers a bit. Remember, the story is long.

Now, Bangtan has being RUINING ME. First off, there's so much Jikook, as always. Second of all, WINGS. Who else is dying? Okay, that's a stupid question. We're all dying here XD Their comeback was rumoured to be from September 19-21, so I'm PRETTY SCARED. 

Thank you guys SO MUCH for being patient for this chapter. (All this wait for a short chapter? Dammit author. I know, but they're not gonna take this long anymore.

Lastly, my exams are in November. So as soon as it's Mid-October, that means I will have another small hiatus, with the maximum of TWO updates, until mid-November, which is when my exams finish. And afterwards, it will be back to the regular updating time. My estimate for when the story will end will be January, maybe February. I'm not so sure whether or not I will write afterwards (probably not a story this long) but I hope I can! I love being an author.

Thanks for viewing, commenting, subbing, upvoting, Y'ALL GOT JAMS.

I will now take the rest of the week in replacing those names I told you guys about earlier ^.^

tumblr_odhippj5BD1ucnckuo2_540.gif