What Really Happened

You're My Diamond

Hoseok POV

What was I...? Confused? Sad? Both probably. It was the day after the wedding. I was sitting in my room giving myself some space. I didn't talk to anyone because if I did I might burst into tears. No contacts from Jimin...No contacts from V. I sighed and thought hard. What did I do wrong? Was V mad at me?

For the next week I only left my room for the bathroom and dance. We were on vacation now at University, so I couldn't get the chance to see V there. Soojung was currently in her honeymoon with Minho, while I was stuck here, in this sorrowful world. I checked my phone to see if there was a message every 10 seconds. I filled V's chat with "What did I do?" and "Talk to me please!" and now I had to do something about it. I wasn't sure, but I had to do something. 

When my sister came back, she organised a dinner with her husband, me and one of her husband's friends. I didn't know him, but his name is Min Yoongi. He came over today, and I greeted him politely.

"Nice to meet you, you must be Yoongi," I bowed to him.

"And you're Hoseok, Soojung's sister?" He asked.

"Yup, but you can call me J-Hope," I smiled. 

"Okay, then you might as well call me Suga," he replied. Suga was quite mysterious. He wasn't very hyper, but he was nice. He didn't say too much during the dinner, and mostly spoke when was asked questions. For some reason he looked like someone with a lot of experience, well, negative experience. His eyes seemed like they saw a lot of pain.

He was less than a year younger than Minho, and the reason they knew each other was personal. When Suga was asked abou his family, he didn't respond. Same applies with his job. He might be in a hard time now.

He was closer to my age, so I invited him to my room.

"So, I heard you rap and play piano," I started.

"Yeah, my stage name is Suga. No one really knows me though, so I perform in the streets," he replied. That might be how he gets money. He also looked pretty skinny, and he reminded me of Jimin, but less bubbly. "Why do you call yourself J-Hope?"

"I'm a dancer, so that's my stage-name." I replied. 

"J-Hope...J-Hope, you don't seem so hopeful today," he stated.

"Yeah..." I replied, "Only these days..."

 

Jimin POV

It's been a few weeks since the wedding. Jungkook and I were calling each other when we were able to. Occasionally I would go to V's house to comfort him so that he wouldn't feel lonely. I wasn't calling J-Hope, either. Why would I? He hurt my friend, and he's probably too busy with Hana now or something. I was focusing only on work, Jungkook and V now. It was now Late July, and the school year was about to start soon. V would be off busy in University so I would have less time to talk to him. At least it was a great way to distract him from the incident, but J-Hope is in his Math class.

I got Namjoon and Jin's contacts as well, because I thought we could consider each other friends now. They didn't call a lot, but that's only because they say they're 'all over eachother,' or working on a mixtape.

I sighed and got on the phone to call Jungkook, when Eomma got my attention.

"Jimin, before you call Jungkook-nim, I have news," she started. I put the phone down and began to listen. "We've gotten donations from the government, but I haven't told you this. We've been getting an extra 500,000 won a week."

"Really!?" I asked.

"Yup, and we're moving in 2 weeks, to somewhere better."

We're moving!? I couldn't believe this!? Wait, is it far!?

"Don't worry, it's only down the road. It's twice as good as this home! It has hot showers, good quality refrigeration, and actual bedrooms!" She laughed. My brother then came in with her and started to dance. "I'm getting my own room, I'm getting my own room...!" They cheered. I laughed with happiness.

A lot of big things have happened this month, and they were all positive, well except for J-Hope. Then, there was a side of me that told me he was innocent. I didn't let him finish, but I waited for him to solve the problem himself, I wasn't involved. All I did was scare him off. 

 

Jin POV

After making a few friends, Namjoon and I were no longer lonely. The next few weeks we were working on a new demo, while we spent some time with each other.

Jimin and V were now our good friends, and we said that they were allowed to visit us anytime. I was making breakfast for Namjoon, when he suddenly got off the phone.

"They told everyone, we're booked into 2 big performanced this week!"

"Jinjja!? This is great!" I laughed.

"600,000 won each!" 1.2 million won, Holy .

I turned off the stove and went to give Namjoon a big hug and kiss. He then went to kiss my ear. "You tease!" I laughed. "Finish breakfast, then you cam tease me all you want," I ordered.

 

Taehyung POV

These past few weeks have been my worst in a long time. I was heartbroken, and felt empty. I rarely left my room, and wasn't eating well, all because of J-Hope. I even got myself ill for a week, because it was that bad.

I kept getting messages and calls from him but I wouldn't answer. Why should I? After what he's done, what kind of explanation does he have? He was probably on a date with Hana\i, while I laid in my room, wailin g out. 

I cried everynight and woke up feeling this pit in my stomach. It was raining hard and there was even some thunder. Suddenly I heard a knock on our door. Since no one was home, I answered it.

"Please...let me explain!" I heard. It was him, the guy who ruined me, standing in front of my doorstep, dripping with sweat and rain water.

"I don't know why you're so mad at me, but whatever it is, I can explain it," He said after. "Please, let me come in!" He panted after. I told him to get in and he sat on my bed with me next to him. I didn't speak, and all I did was give him a towel.

"...I'm not mad," I started. He turned towards me, "Huh?"

"Jimin is the one mad at you...I'm just..." I panted. I didn't even look at him, I would burst out crying if I did.

"...He was mad...after I said that Hana asked me out but...he didn't let me finish..." He then said. What more did he need to say?

"I was going to say...that I denied her request..." He said. He denied her!?

"I think you heard me while I was serving my food. I said yeah, but it didn't mean I said, 'yeah.'" He then said. "This is what really happened."

"Hobi?" She asked. "Hm?" he replied.

"Can I talk to you in private?" She asked.

"Sure," He replied, and they walked off far from us. A few seconds later I went off to eavesdrop but told everyone I was just getting more food. My ears switched on while I put vegetables in my plate.

"I was wondering...if...maybe we should date again," she said. 

"Yeah," I heard. 

"You might have heard me say 'yeah,' but I didn't finish," J-Hope said.

"Yeah...Hani listen, I'm not really interested in you like I was before, you see, I'm looking for someone else right now..." J-Hope said.

"Oh, okay then," she replied. J-Hope then saw Jimin running into the bathroom. 

"What's up?" J-Hope asked.

"I don't know where V is, I'll go look for him myself," Jimin said, and ran off. 

J-Hope went up to Jungkook and the others to ask them if they knew what was going on, but they shook their heads. "Go follow Jimin," Jungkook said, and J-Hope did so. 

J-Hope walked into Jimin hugging V, who looked like he drowned in his tears. 

 

"I...didn't get to say I refused," J-Hope started. Now I understood. "Why are you interested anyways?" J-Hope asked.

"I..." I started. Should I tell him? I took the risk.

"I kinda...I like...you." I did it.

"You like me? As in more than a friend?" J-Hope asked. I nodded, and my face turned redder than a tomato. We sat in silence. He probably hates me now. Suddenly he spoke again.

"Do...do you know...why I refused Hani's offer?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I refused...because I was interested...in someone else," he said. He likes someone else? God Dammit J-Hope.

"...w...who?" I asked. Hold yourself together and get ready for the strike.

"Y...you..."

Me?!

Me!?

What?!

"You...you like me back?" I asked. He nodded in return. I didn't know how to feel...was I happy? I mean, he likes me back! That's...that's...

"I...I thought you were straight," I said. "I thought you were..." J-Hope replied. Well, turns out we're both Biual.

We sat in silence staring at the ground. Suddenly I began to cry, I wasn't sure why.

"Why...why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because...I'm so relieved!" I smiled. "I can't believe you like me! For the past couple of months I've been overthinking a lot, and I got shy, but then I thought you were going to-"

I was silenced. Silence by something on my lips. It wasn't a finger, but another pair of lips. J-Hope just kissed me. I stood there with my face growing red, but then I shut my eyes, to enjoy the moment. The boy of my dreams, is sitting in front of me, kissing me. He then broke the kiss and we made eye contact.

"J-Ho-"

"Call me Hobi," he replied. "It's what my lovers call me."

"Lovers?"

"Yeah, after all, we're dating now, aren't we?" 

We're...dating. I wanted to jump up and tell the world, but instead, he pulled me in for another kiss, but this time it was longer, and more passionate. I didn't deny the offer, he seemed so, wanting, of me...My right hand climbed up his back and reached into his hair, pulling him closer towards me. I fell back onto my bed and he was on top, my chest. The kiss was like butterflies and lust at the same time. We needed each other. I wouldn't bare to end this moment.The kisses became quicker and sloppier, and he nipped my cheek.

"Hobi-ah..." I called out. My phone then began to ring loudly. I ignored it, but he told me to pick it up, and it was Jimin.

"Dude, we haven't talked in ages!" Jimin called out. "I have big news!"

J-Hope snickered with me, "I have big news too..." I laughed. J-Hope then grabbed my phone and spoke. 

"Hey Jimin, forgive me?"

 

~~

WHAT HAVE I DONE. Oh my gosh, I felt so glad writing this! As you can see, Vhope are now a couple! A very sweet one I guess...all that's left now is Jikook, and I will see where they will come together, but for now, that's all I got. 3 UPDATES IN 1 DAY, WHAT A RECORD!

Weekends are here, which means more updates! Well maybe not Saturday, but Sunday definitely! Thanks for reading guys~~~~

Here's a cute Vhope gif for all of you hehe >o<

(Me: NOW KISS)

89386cdc4dc38640a0d2b9d331f4f5b3e1216e38