Displaying My Efforts

You're My Diamond

Jungkook POV

Today was the day I was showcasing my art. As soon as I woke up, I hopped out of bed and got changed into appropriate clothing, before grabbing my box and running out the door, making sure I was on time, and I was.

I got there in the morning about an hour before it started. I walked inside the large gallery and everywhere I looked had a sculpture or canvas filled with many different colours. I saw my art teacher talking to a man who appeared in his early fourties, who wore small glasses and was slightly shorter than me.

"Oh, Jungkook-nim is here," my art teacher informed. "Jungkook-nim, this is Mr Han."

I bowed in front of the man and smiled. "Nice to meet you, sir."

"It's nice meeting you too. I've heard a lot about you from your art teacher, about how you're such an extraordinary artist," he stated. "I can't wait to see what you've got to show us."

"Thank you," I said, and handed the box of my work to my teacher. I walked off to the bathroom, and when I returned I saw all of my art already on the wall. That was fast. 

"These look great, Jungkook-nim," my art teacher informed.

"Thank you, I put a lot of effort in these ones especially," I told him.

Soon enough, it began. Strangers came in through the door and looked around the gallery, gluing their eyes on different artworks people have made. Who I was waiting for though, was Jimin. I kept my eyes to the door so that I knew immediately when he would come in, if he was here. He came soon enough, wearing regular clothes. As soon as he saw me, he smiled as bright as the sun and walked towards me.

"Glad you could make it," I said.

"How could I not?" he asked, rhetorically. "Today's a big day for you!"

"It really is," I stated. "I'm so happy."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Why don't you show me some of your work?" he questioned. I grinned and grabbed onto his wrist, leading him around the gallery.

"This one doesn't really have a name, because it's a name the viewers come up with," I started, pointing to a medium-sized canvas. "It's one of my favourites. I painted it when I was in a good mood, so I used brighter and more vibrant colours."

"That's creative," Jimin commented. I moved over to the next one.

"This one doesn't have a..." I cut off, but continued. "None of my paintings have names, but this one has a pretty interesting backstory, I drew it while my dad was stressed out over work." Jimin laughed at what I said. The painting was an abstract man sitting on a chair, with a rather concerned look on his face.

 

Jimin POV

"Well, you can look around at other people's works," he told me, as soon as he finished. He walked off and greeted some strangers, while I looked at different canvases. I saw Jungkook being led by a middle-aged man into the distance and it looked like they were discussing something, but nothing was audible. I saw Jungkook smiling the entire time, meaning it was something positive. He bowed and returned to me, while my left eyebrow raised. 

"And what are you so happy about?" I giggled.

"Oh, something pretty interesting. It's not confirmed, so I won't say anything to you about it," he laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but shrugged it off. As soon as everything was finished, people began to leave.

"You might as well leave too, we've gotta get ready for tonight," Jungkook told me, and I agreed. I walked back home and opened the door, to have Eomma throwing at me the suit V gave me for my birthday.

"Eomma..." I complained.

"You don't have to wear it, but don't blame me if they scold at you for not wearing formal clothes," she stated. I sighed and walked into my room, changing instead into a buttoned, white shirt and black pants, with fake leather shoes, and a black jacket.. V gave me these clothes a year ago, saying that I could need them anytime, and I did. I combed my hair neatly and sat on my phone until it became 5pm. When it did, I left and walked to Jungkook's house to pick him up. He left his own house wearing similar clothing to me, except with a tie.

"It's cold isn't it?" he asked me.

"We should've worn something warmer, but I think it's warm enough where we're going," I stated. He agreed and connected arms with me as we walked to the wedding.

 

Taehyung POV

I invited Hobi over to get ready with me for tonight. One problem is, whenever Hobi is with me for an important reason, we tend to get distracted, so instead I found him lying on top of me, while we were having a makeout session.

"Hobi, we have...to get ready," I panted in complaint. He planted kisses on my skin, leaving none untouched.

"Fine," he scoffed, and got off me, reaching for his shirt. I rolled out of bed and did the same, putting on my own shirt and combing my hair.

 

Namjoon POV

The entire day, I was on my phone texting Suga every hour, so that I could make sure that he was ready for tonight. Jin however, wasn't pleased. He looked over my shoulder and complained. "Joonie, we've got to get ready! You're overreacting about tonight!"

"It's not my fault I want my apprentice to do a good job," I answered.

"Did you just...call him your apprentice?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I did, because it's true," I told him. He sighed and went into the drawers, throwing clothes at me.

"Put these on," he told me.

"Are you sure they're fancy enough?" I questioned.

"Joonie, I had a word with Suga earlier this week. He told me that since we're only going so that we could watch him perform, we don't need to wear anything too fancy. It's temporary," Jin said. 

"I guess your right," I commented, putting on the clothes he gave me.

"Of course, I'm always right."


APOLOGIES

I accidentally clicked on a link and had to start again, but I did it as much as possible, and the last week of the term is always the busiest.

Thanks for reading, subbing, upvoting, and commenting, y'all got jams.

Alright guys, it's time. Time to see who to put Suga with. Do you guys want him with a character that's already been introduced? Or a new one? We can have the character from another boy group, or even a girl group? I was thinking of having Suga straight for a change, however I've always wanted to put him with a guy as well. Leave me your suggestions in the comments, remember this story is 30% from the readers comments.

tumblr_nz6wjhKGg21tlbbeqo1_500.gif