Interrupted

You're My Diamond

Hoseok POV

Halloween was over, so nothing too big was coming up now. It was Sunday, and I went over to University with V. He wanted me to come over to his house tonight, so we could have some time together again. We walked home together and saw that Daehyun wasn't home, so he was probably spending some time with Jimin. I walked in holding his hand and laid on his bed, while his head rested on my stomach. 

While scrolling though my phone, I noticed that he was staring at me with large, puppy-like eyes. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What's up?" 

He turned his head to his left, and smiled. "I don't know, I'm just bored."

I smiled and his hair, "How can I entertain you?" I asked. He climbed his hands up my chest and came closer to my face. 

"Anyway you wish," he smiled. And with that, I leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. He answered back by doing the same, and laid on top of me. My hands climed from his hair down to the lower part of his back, and my fingers traced the belt on his pants. He sighed deeply as his hands cupped my face, and I took his belt off. I pulled his pants down while still kissing him and he tried to take mine off. After doing so, our shirts came off and my arms roamed his bare body. I felt his hard crotch rubbing against mine, and he was beginning to sound eager.

"Hobi, please," he begged. 

My right hand was about to take off his boxers, but someone barged in, interrupting our kiss.

"V, I'm back!" Daehyun exclaimed. He stopped in his tracks to see the both of us enjoying each other's company too much. V stopped kissing me and looked towards the door.

"Well, this is awkward," Daehyun laughed. "Sorry for interrupting your moment."

"N-No, it's fine," V answered. "We should stop, since you're here." 

V got up and grabbed his shirt to put it on, and I pouted. I looked over to Daehyun, who was looking at the wall. I sighed and grabbed my own shirt, and then my pants. Daehyun left the room to go somewhere, and V turned to me.

"We have to do it soon, it's been so long!" V complained.

"Since September, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Don't worry, when Dae leaves, we can do whatever we want, whenever we want," I smirked and winked. 

"V, can you come here!?" Daehyun asked from the living room. V left and closed the door, leaving me alone. I looked down at my pants and sighed to see my bulge looking more ready than ever.

"Another time," I whispered to it.

 

Yoongi POV

I've performed my song with Rapmon and Jin, and the next thing to do is perform in front of my friends. I was planning on doing it next Saturday, so I rang up Rapmon to confirm it.

"Can we do next Saturday?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's good, hey, why don't you come over so that I can help you produce your music. I mean, the piano is great, but you should add something with it," he suggested.

"I'll come over now for that," I stated and hung up to go to his house. When I arrived, I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. Jin opened the door and covered his mouth, coughing.

"Hey Suga," he said, coughing in between the words.

"Are you alright?" I questioned.

"Yeah, just a little sick, Namjoonie will come in a minute," he said and I heard him sniff his nose loudly. Jin left to go to his bedroom and Rapmon came out.

"Oh, you're here, let's go," he said, and I followed him to the room. I sat down on the chair next to his table and he sat on the main one. He his computer and opened the music making software. 

"So first off, play the whole song on your piano, I'll put a metronome on," he started. The small keyboard was connected to the computer, so I switched it on and played to the beat. After finishing, he added the file onto the software and made the sound clear and equal volume. He then added some bass and drum sound to it, to give it a deeper feel. He then added a touch of automation and a guitar sound effect near the end. He told me every detail he was doing so that I could learn everything. It was about 3 hours of effort, and then he finished. 

"Now all we need to do is record your voice to it, but that's only if you want to make an actual track. When you're performing, I recommend an instrumental that's left like this," he said. I took a listen to the song and realized that he did such a great job on it.

"Why don't you try rapping to it?" He asked me. I nodded and took a deep breath and he played it from the start. When I finished, he clapped slowly, smiling brightly at me.

"It's gonna be a great performance, I just know it," he smirked.

I got home with the DVD so that I could practice performing the song at home. 

 

Namjoon POV

When Suga left, I called everyone to come over to our house on Saturday and hear Suga's song. They all agreed to it, so everything was turning out well. For the past couple of days, Jin has been quite ill, so I had to help him out more around the house. 

"Jinnie please," I begged.

"No Joonie, I need to cook for you," he groaned, his eyes barely opened.

"Jinnie, stay in bed, I'll cook food for you," I told him. He sighed loudly.

"Joonie, you don't even know how to cut onions, how are you going to-" he coughed in the middle of his sentence, and I rubbed his back. 

"I'll do my best for you to stay rested," I stated and gave him a kiss on the lips. 

"Joonie, if you kiss me you'll get sick," Jin said. 

"I don't care, I'll get sick just for you," I smiled and left the room. I closed the door and walked over to the kitchen and tried to make some easy packaged soup, which was basically just what was in the box mixed with hot water. I placed a piece of bread next to it and laid it on a tray, taking it to his room. When I went in, I saw that he was fast asleep. I grinned and put the tray on the bedside table, and sat down next to him.

"What a shame, the soup's going to get cold," I chuckled. 

"I know," Jin replied. I turned to him quickly. "You're awake?"

"Just now," he answered and got up to try the soup.

"Not bad, it must be packaged," he laughed. I looked at him carefully and saw that he was shivering slightly. He must be really cold. 

I the heater and brought a spare blanket. "I don't want you to get cold," I stated. When I was about to leave the room, I turned around to find him pouting. I sighed but smiled, and went back to lie down next to him on the bed. 

"Have you taken your medicine?" I asked, and he nodded while cudding me. Eventually we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

 

Jimin POV

V immediately called me on Friday at 4pm. "What's up?" I asked when I picked it up.

"Can Daehyun stay with you for an hour or two, I'm having a bit of time alone with Hobi," he said. 

"Sure, bring him over," I stated and hung up. About half an hour later, I heard a few knocks on the door. I got up and answered it, and Daehyun was there, with a smile on his face.

"Hey," I greeted. He came into my room and sat down on the bed. 

"V doesn't want me in the house," he said, making a small pout.

"He just wants some time with Hobi alone, he doesn't hate you," I told him. He suddenly grew sulky, and I had to get curious. "What's wrong?"

"Do...do you think I'm annoying?" he asked. I sighed and answered.

"Why would I think that? You're a great and enthusiastic friend!" I smiled. He smirked a bit but said nothing for a few seconds.

"I'd like to know how you met Jungkook," he ordered. 

"Oh, I'm a paperboy, so I deliver his mail. We had some conversations and became friends," I said simply. He nodded in comprehension, and spoke again.

"You seem quite close with him," he stated.

"Yeah, we are..." I answered. Was now the time to tell him? I got a phone call from Jungkookie, and picked it up.

"Yeah, Jungkook?" I asked, with speaker turned off.

"Where did the Jungkookie nickname go?" he asked with a laugh.

"I'm with Daehyun right now," I stated. 

"Oh...okay, I was gonna ask if we could have a date, but I see you're busy," he sulked over the phone.

"Jungkookie, don't worry, he's only here because V wants him out of his house to get time alone with Hobi," I told him. "Why don't we hang on Thursday, are you busy then?" I asked him. 

"No, we can do Thursday," he said, and I could tell he was smiling though the phone. I hung up and Daehyun smiled. Our conversations were simple, and we were doing a lot of skinship for some reason. He suddenly looked outside and saw that it was getting dark. 

"I should go now," he stated, going to the door. 

"Yeah, that's a good idea," I answered and said bye, before he left. 

 


 

So, we got some Vhope, Namjin, and a little bit of Jikook in there. Next chapter will be really good, so look out for that!

Thanks for upvotes, subscribing and reading, y'all got jams <3

I think it's time for a Namjin gif (featuring Jimin)

tumblr_n60yyyGj341tvkdzvo1_500.gif