Unintentional Incident

You're My Diamond

Hoseok POV

I looked up on the stage and saw the groom and his groomsmen. They were standing proud and tall, and they were all decently handsome. There was a red carpet leading from the back of the hall up the stairs onto the stage. As the flower girl started throwing down the petals while walking, the wedding music began to play. My arms were locked on my sister's and we walked down the hall. All the eyes were locked on us, and chills went up my spine. We went up the stairs and I unlocked my arms from my sister, and she stood face to face with Minho. I moved to stand next to the groomsmen. The music stopped playing, and the priest spoke.

"We are gathered here today, to celebrate on of life's greatest moments, to unite Choi Minho, and Jung Soojung in marriage. Are there any objections?" No one spoke a word. "Alright. Do you, Choi Minjae, take Jung Soojung as your dearest partner, who you will look after for as long as you live?"

"I do," Minho said.

"And do you, Jung Soojung, take Choi Minho as your dearest partner, who you will cherish with for as long as you live?"

"I do," Soojung smiled. 

The priest spoke some cheesy lines, while my eyes locked with V's. My ex, Hani, was seated next to him. "You may now share a kiss," I heard the priest say. I looked and saw Soojung and Minho share a loving kiss, and after were the sounds of claps. The couple then locked arms and walked down, while I went down as well to sit next to Hani.

"I see you've met Hani," I told them, and they nodded. "She's sweet, isn't she?" 

"Yeah," V replied. He sounded annoyed for some reason. Hani kept looking at me and teasing me and I showed a smile to be kind.

 

Namjoon POV

We were now about to perform. We were doing Hold Me Tight, and we went up on stage waiting for the music to play. The chattering died down and the music started. 

I was rapping on the first part of the song.

I empty my drink but it gets filled with loneliness
I should’ve just given in, why did I argue all the time?
Even the trash bag thrown away on the street
Makes a lonely sound in the wind
All I did was color you in my white, blank paper
But then I realized, it already became a finished picture
You and I are like cell phones
When we’re apart, you know we’ll be broken
Only your scent completes me
Hurry and hug me

I can only see you

I can only see you alone
Look, I’m fair with everyone else but you
Now I can’t live a day without you, please

Jin then began to sing his part.

Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
can you trust me
Pull me in tight
Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

When we finished the song, claps were heard from every corner. We bowed and then the microphone man promoted us, earning a smile from Jin and I. We were invited to sit in the spare seats on the bride's brother's table.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon, this is Jin," I introduced.

"Hi, I'm the bride's brother, nice to meet you. Why don't you take a seat?" The man asked. We sat down on the remaining chairs.

"You guys are great performers!" Another guy said. 

"Thanks, may I get to know your names?" I asked.

"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope, this is Jimin, that's Jimin's friends who prefers not to say his name, and that's Taehyung, or V. This is my friend Hani," The man named Hoseok, or J-Hope said. 

"Nice to meet you all," Jin said. These guys had really interesting conversations and they were very nice.

 

Taehyung POV

The new guys who sat down with us seemed really nice. What I noticed was that the one named Namjoon had his hand above the one named Jin, so I suspected they were a couple.

We eventually got our food, which was basically rice and vegetables, and it was self serve.

"You guys seem to be close," Jimin pointed out. "Yeah," J-Hope answered. The girl who mysteriously sat down with us was Hani, J-Hope's friend. I knew it wasn't something too crazy, like his girlfriend or something, and if he had a girlfriend he would of told us. I was relieved, but I was jealous, really jealous. When I see someone else with J-Hope, I die inside. One side of me says Back off! And the other says Hmph whatever.

"You guys seem to be close," Jimin pointed out. "Yeah," J-Hope answered. Hani kept being quite flirty with him. She needs to back off before-

"Hobi?" She asked. "Hm?" he replied. "Can I talk to you in private?" She asked. "Sure," He replied, and they walked off far from us. A few seconds later I went off to eavesdrop but told everyone I was just getting more food. My ears switched on while I put vegetables in my plate.

"I was wondering...if...maybe we should date again," I heard. My attention suddenly rose to 100%. My heart was about to pop out of my chest while my mind was full on that question. I started to sweat and slow down in putting the food on my plate, I felt chills going up my spine and my nose was beginning to twitch. Please say no, please say no...

"Yeah," I heard. I've heard enough. I thud my plate on the serving table and marched to the bathroom. I stared at the mirror and I felt the emotions beginning to rise. I locked myself in a bathroom stall and was left alone to cry. I didn't want to speak to anyone, or talk to anyone. J-Hope obviously loves that girl, and now I can never have him. She's perfect for him, and I felt like I wasn't good enough. Why wasn't I good enough!? I choked on my sobs and then I heard Jimin calling me. I tried to stay quiet until he came in. 

 

Jimin POV

V said he was going to get food, so I just waited. Meanwhile I admired Jungkook low-key. His new haircut really suited him, and it kinda made him look...adorable? He looked less mature, and more innocent. Like a bunny. I chuckled to myself. Namjoon and Jin were now talking away, and I felt like they were a couple, how cute. Suddenly I heard a plate thud on the table, and I turned to see V walk off. What's up with him? He went into the bathrooms, so I followed him, calling his name.

"V!?" I called, no response. "What's up?" J-Hope asked. 

"I don't know where V is, I'll go look for him myself," I told him and walked into the bathroom. There was a door locked, where I thought V was.

"V are you in there?" I asked, knocking on his door. No response. "V, what's wrong?" I asked again. I just heard small weeping. 

"V?" I was about to knock again when suddenly he unlocked the door. I saw his eyes were puffy and his face was red, with dried tears down his cheeks. He reached out to hug me, and I wrapped my arms around him. "What's wrong?" I whispered, and he just sobbed over my shoulder. I heard him say, "H-Ho" over and over again. I suddenly got flashbacks.

I woke up around 8 in the morning. I itched my head and checked V to see if he was awake. He was under his covers, though. I peeked under to cover to find him sweating hard, half awake and half asleep. He was breathing like he was about to die, and small moans escaped from his mouth. He wasn't wearing a shirt, probably from the heat because it was pretty hot.

"Taetae?" I asked, shaking him, when he suddenly woke up and his eyes opened. 

"Dude," I told him. He found himself sweating and panted. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and then shook his head right after.

"Yes, no, I don't know!" He breathed. I then looked down and saw that his crotch was hard. He probably had a dream.

"You had a wet dream, didn't you?" I asked. He nodded and sighed. "Who about? A girl? Was it-"

"No one, don't worry about it," he replied. He seemed quite depressed, but I wasn't sure why. I simply shrugged it off. 

 

And then another one came on.

 

 I then saw that J-Hope and V weren't talking to eachother, as if there was a wall, or just the awkward feeling. I noticed V looked like he was about to explode, when he suddenly spoke.

"Can I be excused to go to the bathroom?" He asked, J-Hope's mom nodded. V walked casually to the bathroom and locked himself in. 

For the next five minutes, we were just finshing our meals, while I was worried about V. Why was he taking so long? About a minute later, he came out, looking completely fine.

"What took so long?" I asked.

"Oh nothing really," he replied and sat back down. 

 

"That dream...was about J-Hope, wasn't it...?" I asked. I felt him nod on my shoulder. 

"You...like J-Hope..." I stated, and he nodded again. "Well what hap-"

J-Hope suddenly bursted in the bathroom. "I found you guys! I can't believe Hani asked me to go out with he-" He then looked at me hugging V. 

"She asked you to date?" I asked, and he nodded. "Can you leave...please?" I asked. How dare he hurt my friend's feelings. "Why I just wanna see what's wrong with-"

"I said leave!" I shouted. J-Hope then left and felt sad. I hugged V again.

"You...you didn't have to do that," V said. "He hurt your feelings," I reminded him. I told V that he should probably go home, and I said I would return the suit another time, so he did that.

 

Jungkook POV

Jimin looked amazing in his suit. It's shocking how much a simple paperboy could transform with a suit and a comb. When he wasn't paying attention to me I was just admiring him. Suddenly I heard a thud, and V went off into the bathroom. Jimin went up to go after him, so I just sat in my seat. Namjoon and Jin were eyeing me out though.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We didn't get your name," They said. "Oh, I'd prefer not to tell you," I said, trying to keep my identity secret. 

"Well, whoever you are, you look like you're into that guy," the one named Jin said, and I just blushed, looking down. "Jimin was his name," I replied. 

"So you do?" They asked, and I just looked down again. But then I saw them smiling at eachother, "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," and they giggled at each other. What were they laughing at?

A few minutes later Jimin came out, and V was walking out of the building. I also saw J-Hope walking towards us, looking sad.

"We're leaving," He told me. "What?" I asked.

"I'll explain," he replied, and I got up and left with them, and we went after V, leaving everyone else behind.

"Taxi!" Jimin called, and told V to get in when it came. I got in as well. I said V's address and the taxi took us there. The whole ride we weren't talking. No one made a sound, and the only noise was the sound of the taxi driving. V looked sad, no, heartbroken.

We left the taxi at the destination and Jimin told V to get some rest. V went in the house and then Jimin returned to me.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"I'll explain as we walk," Jimin said, and he did so. He told me everything.

"So...V likes J-Hope, but J-Hope is now going out with that girl Hani?" I asked.

"That's what I suspect," Jimin replied. We walked with the stars above us and side by side. We were then outside my mansion.

"I had fun..." I said. Jimin turned to me. "Me too..."

"I...It was nice meeting your friends...well I'm not sure about J-Hope now but...it was nice," and I smiled. 

"What about your hair? Wouldn't they notice it's different?" He asked.

"I can simply gel it back, no big deal," I replied. "So thanks..." I grinned. We made a long, awkward eye contact again, before I broke it. I walked into the gates and into my house, to get changed. I used gel to get my hair back to how it was before, and then went off to sleep, rethinking the entire day.

 

~~

I teared up too just thinking about it, poor V ;-;

I'm updating quick because in the Boys High School across my school is Korean Night, and I'm going there with my friends for the kpop and the Korean abs xD so I'm updating now.

Wow, only within 2/3 hours! That's a new record! Hope you enjoyed the chapter~~~~ <3