How I Met Him

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

It was like I've forgotten the world around me. I was distracted by that boy Jeon Jungkook-nim. His round eyes, his perfect lips, those teeth which made him look like a soft animal, and at the same time that facial structure that left me breathless, was formed on his head. His soothing voice and his flawless details, I just wanted to hold him as if he was all mine...

"Earth to Chim Chim!" V called out, lightly slapping my face. I immediately snapped out of my imagination, "Huh?"

"Dude, you looked like you've seen angels, are you okay?" J-Hope asked.

"Y-Yeah..." I replied, rubbing my now sore cheeks. "I was just thinking about-"

"About what?" V asked. "Is there a guy on your mind?" He asked me, stepping in closer and invading my private space.

J-Hope suddenly stared at me "Wait is he-"

"-Yes," V replied. "He like guys." J-Hope made an 'o' with his mouth and nodded in comprehension. "So who is it?" V repeated, stepping closer. 

"Well, step back and I'll tell you," I smiled. V stepped back and sat on J-Hope's bed. "You won't really believe it..."

"Oh tell me-" V groaned in impatience. I've decided to tell them. "Jeon Jungkook-nim..."

"Him?! The son of the president? What have you been doing at home, drooling over the TV screen?" V shouted, with a small laugh in between sentences.

"Actually, I'll tell you that we've made more than just eye-contact off-screen," I told him. "I happen to deliver his papers every morning."

"You're lucky..." J-Hope made a pouting face. I grinned and continued speaking, "Oh and...I found the bracelet!" 

"Yeah I noticed, where did you find it?" V asked. "I dropped it in front of Jungkook-nim's house, and he happened to return it to me earlier today," I smiled. 

"We actually...had a conversation. I couldn't stop admiring him. He was so perfect and it left me out of breath, his eyes, his..."

"Slow down there, Mr. Flirt, since when did you think about guys like that?" V asked, laughing. 

"Since I've met Jungkook-nim," I answered, making J-Hope laugh, "You really like that guy," J-Hope said, while I nodded.

"Unfortunately..." V started, "Jungkook-nim is straight. His dad is probably going to introduce him to a woman to marry soon."

"Oh...are you sure?" I asked, V replied with his head. I pouted lightly, and my emotions were rising. I have no chance with him...

"Don't give up hope!" J-Hope suddenly suggested. Honestly something about this guy did give me 'hope,' coincidentally. I beamed.

 

Taehyung POV

After being at J-Hope's house for video games, I dropped Jimin off at his house and walked home. The streets were pretty empty today, so I was left to think the whole time. Jimin likes Jungkook-nim, That fact kept playing in my head. I kicked some cans around the street when there was something that caught my eye. It was a poor dog, up to my knees, that looked like it hadn't eaten in weeks. Poor thing...I said. I went to the nearest burger shop and bought a burger, then gave the dog the patty before I ate the rest. "You remind me of my dog when I was younger..." I told the dog. He just sat there, enjoying his meal with his tailing swifting side to side. I grinned with my childhood now replaying in my mind.

"Eomma, where's Mmang Mmang?" I asked. 

"He's eating in the kitchen," Eomma replied. I looked around to find my 2 year old dog, eating off the bowl. "Eomma, I made a friend today!"

"Really? Who?" She asked. "His name is Park Jimin, he's poor, so I gave him my left over money so that he can buy food for his family." I replied.

"Is he a nice boy?" Eomma replied, I nodded quickly. "Yeah, he's really nice!"  I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed, replaying the whole day. Park Jimin, Park Jimin...I kept saying his name to remember it. Suddenly I felt something, "Oh hi Mmang Mmang!" My dog leaped onto the bed, before spinning around and settling itself down. "You should meet my new friend, Park Jimin, He's poor, and likes guys, but I'm sure he'll like you!" I told my dog, who just watched me with his large blue eyes. We found Mmang Mmang on the street when it was a pup, so we took it home and took care of it. He's a very sweet dog that listened to me when I needed someone to talk to. 

The next morning I came home from school. "Eomma, I'm home! Jimin asked if he could come and-" I suddenly saw my mom crying on the couch. "Eomma, what's wrong?" I asked. "Mmang Mmang, he's..." she couldn't finish her sentence from her immense sobbing. I ran outside and saw my dog Mmang Mmang, lying lifeless on the road. I coudln't contain my tears. The dog that I've had for almost 2 years, my best friend, no longer with me. I ran into my room and locked the door, sobbing so much my throat felt heavy. 

The next morning we buried Mmang Mmang in our backyard. My parents dug up the grass while I just watched. When they finished, we sat in silence. 

"Taehyung-ah, would you like to say something?" Eomma asked. I got up and sat down in front of the grave. The tombstone was a small wooden cross with 'R.I.P Mmang Mmang, 2002-2004.' I cleared my throat and began to speak. 

'"Mmang Mmang, I remember the day we found you helpless on the streets. You were abandoned at such a young age and you didn't deserve that. You were my best friend, and I told you...everything..." I broke off into tears and my mom hugged me tight. "It's okay hun..."

I got home and sat on a chair in my room. I was in university studying music and acting, because I wanted to do both when I get a career. But someone suddenly got on my mind...J-Hope. I met J-Hope at university in the library. He was a year older than me, and was studying dancing. 

"Excuse Me?" I asked him. He seemed like he was in his 2nd year so he knew where to go. "I'm looking for a book on acting, do you know where they are?"

He replied with a smile, "On section 620, do you wanna become an actor?" He asked me, and I nodded. '"That seems really cool, I wanna become a dancer! My name's Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope, because you'll definitely hear it in the future!" He smiled. I laughed and sat down next to him with my book. 

"I'm Taehyung, I think you're in Math with me..." I said. "Oh yeah, you are. You seem pretty lonely, though. Do you have any friends?" J-Hope asked. 

"Yeah, but he doesn't go to university, he can't afford to. He works in a Public Bathroom," I said. "He's my best friend for 10 years, and his name is Park Jimin."

"Park Jimin?" J-Hope asked, and I nodded. "J-Hope, that name has a nice ring to it," I said with my box smile. J-Hope stared at it, "Your smile is cute," He said with a chuckle. I blushed a bit, but shrugged it off. 

"Do you wanna come over tomorrow?" J-Hope asked. "You can bring your friend Jimin if you want." 

"Sure, let's meet outside Jimin's house!" I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down Jimin's address. It was nice to have a friend that went to university with you. 

I wasn't sure why I kept thinking of him. Whenever he spoke I would always listen and admire the way his voice says words. He looks so peaceful and happy all the time and he always brightened up my day. To be honest, I've never actualy thought about my uality, but then I realised that I never saw a girl and had ual interest in her. Could I be biual? Or maybe even gay? I always get weird feeling when I see J-Hope. I'm sure he was straight, though. And this might just be a phase that would go away eventually.


Jungkook POV

Park Jimin...Park Jimin...Park Jimin...

Why wouldn't this damn boy get off my mind? He was just a simple paper boy who I happened to save from being beat up years ago. What was so special about him that I couldn't understand? Was it those sharp but friendly eyes that gave me the chills on my back, or those pink and plump lips I wanted to touch with my own...

Stop it! I slapped myself and tried to focus on my work. I wasn't really allowed to make friends, nevermind relationships, so if I had to have something with Jimin, it had to be very low-key. Well, I couldn't just approach him and say "Hey you're cute, let's go out," because first of all, I have to keep my ual orientation a secret, and second of all, he might get scared and run off. I doubt he had feelings for me though. He did keep looking at me...Shut up, that was because I'm the son of the president who wouldn't want to stare at me? Okay that sounded selfish. 

"Jungkook-nim is everything alright? You seem to be out of focus today," my butler asked me. 

"I think it's just lack of sleep," I told him, grabbing my pen and writing down on the paper.

I definitely have a crush on this boy, I thought. I needed to get rid of it though. I attempted to distract myself with everything possible. My drawing, my chess, my piano, my work, my papers...anything to get my mind off this damn boy who won my heart. 

Suddenly I heard a bicycle outside. I opened up the curtains and saw Park Jimin delivering the mail, I watched him ride his bike when he suddenly fell on the ground. Immediately, I grabbed my nearby First Aid supplies and ran out to help him.

 

Jimin POV

It was now Monday and I had to deliver the papers. I woke up and ran to the station, almost late. I quickly grabbed my bike and went as soon as possible. Then I saw Jungkook-nim's house. The boy that I've been constantly thinking about for 2 days now, will we confront again? I rode fast into the mailbox, when suddenly-

"-" My bike fell over a rock and I fell hard on the ground. It was like a tumble and the trees around me were laughing. I laid there for a few seconds before getting up to look at the damage. The bike was okay, but my knee wasn't. There was a graze covering almost my whole knee, and blood started to drip down. I quickly grabbed my water bottle and ran it above my graze, it started to sting, and my teeth gritted. Immediately I heard footsteps running towards me. 

"Jungkook-nim..." I gasped. He came to me with a bandage wrap and tape, and a bottle. I tried to get up but he stopped me from doing so. "Stay still or else it will hurt," He ordered, and I listened. He rubbed something on my leg that really stung. "Aiiishhh-" I screamed out, my eyes shutting tight from the pain. He then wrapped the bandage around my knee and taped it tight. "Can you still ride the bike?" He asked me. I stood up and tried to move my knee, but it hurt too bad. "Probably not..." 

"Keep the bike with me and go walk the rest of the way. I can ask someone to go deliver it back to the station," Jungkook-nim told me. "Thank you," I told him, bowing. 

"You really don't need to be so formal with me," He told me."I don't really like it when people put themselves below me. It's shameful really..." 

I apologized, "Sorry, Jungkook-nim." 

"The 'nim' isn't necessary either. Just call me 'Jungkook,' I have no problem with it."

Was this real? He didn't want me to be formal with him. If he likes me being casual, then I can be casual. "Alright then, Jungkook," I showed my eye smile, which really caught his attention. "That smile..."

"What about it?" I asked. Did he like my smile? It seems to catch everyone's attention for some reason.

"It's-" he hesitated slightly, "-cute..." I blushed deeply, and turned towards the ground. My smile is cute to him, it was kinda embarrassing but at the same time I was flattered. "So you're okay now?" He changed the awkward situation. "Yeah," I replied. "It was nice seeing you again, Jungkook."

"You too," He replied, showing off his slight bunny teeth. We made that long awkward eye-contact again. It really didn't bother me, just the fact that it was awkward. I broke it off by clearing my throat and walking off with my bag on my shoulder. I didn't want to turn around, but I forced myself to, but then he was gone. Always disappearing when I turn around to find him.

How does he do that? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 for y'all, thanks for over 30 subs and 400 views! It's really difficult to get title names that are similar, in case you havent noticed there are two 'The(s)' in every title I have done and will do. Do you guys want to see some Vhope in the next chapter? 

Thanks for reading guys ^.^