New Years with You

You're My Diamond

Namjoon POV

My boyfriend and I woke up on the final day of the year, which felt odd. This year went by so fast but at least I did many things I couldn't achieve before. I made more friends, I grew stronger with my boyfriend, and we made more with our performances than ever before. The outcome of the year was great and we were hoping to achieve better for next year.

"Joonie, what are we doing for tonight?" Jin asked me from across the room.

"Well, I was thinking we sit out on the balcony and watch the fireworks, how does that sound?" I asked.

"Simple, but sweet," Jin answered. 

It eventually became 11:55 and I was sitting outside the balcony, hearing a couple of fireworks already being set off. Jin came through the door with a blanket and hot chocolate.

"Why are you out here without a jacket? It's freezing," he questioned. me, giving me one of the blankets.

"I'm not cold," I replied. I covered myself with the blanket and he sat down next to me, going inside the blanket. A few minutes passed and we heard a faint countdown coming from the city. 

"Well, to another year..." I began. The fireworks from all over the city began to explode. The sky was covered in colours and Jin crept closer towards me.

"Happy new year Joonie," he smiled.

 

Yoongi POV

It was December 31, but there was nothing I could do. All my friends were busy as three couples while I was sitting in my room, writing songs and chilling out. I thought I would give Seungwan a call, hoping she was available. I grabbed the piece of paper and dialed her number, and after a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Seungwan...it's Suga," I started, trying not to sound awkward.

"Oh, hi!" she greeted.

"Hey...so I've been thinking about the offer, would you like to do it?" I asked, being straight to the point.

"Sure, that would be great!" she answered. She sounded quite enthusiastic about the idea, making me feel happy.

"Well...would you like to come over now?" I questioned.

"Now?" she asked back, sounding surprised. "I guess I can."

I gave her my address and hung up. An hour later, I heard a knock at the door. I got up from my chair to go answer it.

"Hi..." Seungwan begun.

"Hey, come in," I informed.

She walked inside while looking around. "This is your home?"

"I know...it's not much," I told her.

"It's fine, let's sit down then." 

We sat on my small couch when I asked her a question immediately. "Do you have any plans for tonight?" Dammit Yoongi. I mentally slapped myself.

"Actually...I don't," Seungwan answered. She sounded comfortable and completely unoffended. "I'm not that social, so I don't go out and party or anything..."

"Me neither," I stated.

"What about your friends? Don't you want to be with them...?" she questioned.

"Actually, they're all spending time with themselves. Jimin is with Jungkook, J-Hope is with V, and Rapmon is with Jin..."

"So like, are each of them good friends with one other?" Seungwan asked. Should I tell her they're dating each other?

"Well...actually...."

I looked up to see Seungwan and she looked like she could read my mind. "Are they dating each other?"

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I have a gay friend, he's doing the same thing. Thought it was a similar situation," she laughed.

"So, you have nothing against it?"

"Of course not," she replied.

Until she had to go home, we were planning our songwriting ideas. Our styles weren't too different, which was great. I knew that I could cope with her throughout this journey.

Taehyung POV

It was already 11:30pm. I was sitting insdie my room by the window, making sure that I would get a good view of firewrks. I was hoping that Hobi and I would go and do something for New Years Eve, but it seemed like he was busy, since he didn't call or anything today.

I heard a knock on my window, so I turned around and I saw who I didn't expect to see. Hobi was smiling while breathing through the glass, so I opened the window.

"Grab a jacket," he ordered. I laughed and grabbed the nearest jacket to me and a pair of shoes, quickly putting them on. I jumped out of my room and we held hands running towards his car. 

As soon as he started driving, I turned to him. "So, where are we going tonight?" I asked.

"The city."

We drove in where he told us we were going. The place was blanketed in buildings and structures, and hundreds...no, thousands of people were gathered here.

"This place is packed," I stated. We stepped out of the car and sprinted towards where everyone was waiting for the countdown. I looked at my phone and there were only two minutes left until the new year.

"V, do you have any new year resolutions?" Hobi asked me.

"Yes," I answered, "Firstly, I want our relationship to stay stable and that we can go through next year together."

"That's mine too," Hobi said

"And I want to become an actor. I want to be in a show or a movie, that would be awesome," I started grinning like an idiot thinking about what could happen. Being a movie star would be great for me.

"What about you?" I asked back, snapping out of my dreams.

"I wanna be a dance teacher or something," Hobi replied. 

We heard people beginning to count down so Hobi quickly turned my head and gave me a full kiss on the lips. He broke it as soon as everyone was on six.

"I love you," he confessed.

"I love you too," I answered. The countdown finished and the fireworks covered the sky. I turned around and looked at Hobi.

"Oh my god. I haven't kissed you since last year!" I exclaimed and Hobi rolled his eyes. I pecked him on the lips and we continued to watch the fireworks until it finished.

 

Jungkook POV

What better way is it to spend New Years than trying to complete your work? Hundreds, I must say. I wanted to make plans with Jimin, but with Abeoji's strict rules, I'm not even sure if that's accomplishable. I worked hard to finish my work as soon as possible. When I finished, I wanted to text Jimin and ask him to spend the rest of the night with me. 

I finally finished at 11pm. I took a deep breath and closed my books indicating my completion. Immediately when I closed my books, my phone vibrated.

"Look outside your window." 

I did what I was ordered and looked outside. I saw a small figure standing near my fence, and focused to see that it was Park Jimin. He was gesturing me to come to him, so I smiled and left the house. I stepped closer to him and he had that eye-smile that I would die for. 

"Did you honestly think I wouldn't make plans?" he asked.

"I couldn't anyways. I was busy the entire day," I answered.

"Well you don't seem like it," he smirked. Grabbing my hand, we walked in the direction towards his house. When I saw what he was about to do, my mouth dropped. I came closer to him and he lifted me up so that I was now sitting on the edge of the roof. I held on to the nearest tree branch to keep my balance as he came up with me. The roof wasn't that slanted, so we were safe. We walked up to the top which was a perfect shape for our seating, while we leaned against the large chimney.

The view was absolutely perfect. You could see all the stars in the sky and a beautiful, crescent moon illuminated it all. However, it wouldn't be perfect without my boyfriend sitting to my right, his complection outshining it all. His hand crept up over mine and he laced his fingers over my fingers. 

"I'm so glad to be sharing these moments with you," I begun. My statement broke the silence as he continued to look over to the distance.

"So am I," he answered. It was a couple more seconds of no noise other than the crickets chirping in the background.

"The view is perfect," I stated. 

"Not as perfect as you."

I turned to Jimin flushing with a huge grin on my face. I turned my eyes to look at my watch, there was still five more minutes.

"Does anyone know we're up here?" I asked.

"Hmm...no," Jimin laughed. "Does your dad know you're with me?"

"Hmm...no," I reenacted Jimin, only leaving him to laugh again. His laugh was like the sunshine, it was so bright and warm. It's like there was nothing hiding the fact of how happy he was right now.

"Jimin?" I questioned.

"Yeah?"

"I really hope we can spend another year together," I confessed. 

"Same," he answered. But I payed attention to his expression, which slowly grew dark. However immediately he smiled again, making me sigh with relief. These days, I've been quite confused with Jimin's emotions. It almost seemed...fake? I'm not sure. I got out of these thoughts when he spoke suddenly.

"Jungkookie, I really do love you. Trust me on that."

His sudden statement left me confused. Why would I think he doesn't love me? 

"Why would I think you don't love me?" I asked back.

"Well, there might be actions that I'll do to you that might confuse you. No matter what happens, I'll still love you."

I understood what he meant now.

"Then, I really love you too." 

We heard a countdown coming from miles away, and his grip on my hand grew strong. Jimin brushed the hair out of my forehead and stared into my eyes. He leaned slowly towards me and connected our lips, which I had longed-for. I heard the sounds of fireworks however this didn't stop me from the kiss. When we finally broke apart, Jimin smiled.

"First New Years kiss?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "I'm assuming it's yours too."

Jimin turned to face away and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close. "It is."


IT'S SO FLUFFY BUT ERMEHGERDD

The update wasn't too late today huehuehue thx for subbing, upvoting commenting ETC y'all got jamseu as always

WE ARE OFFICIALLY HALF WAY THROUGH THE STORY!~~~ I hope you liked that 50TH CHAPTER Special <333

tumblr_npfep6eMgY1sh7rfzo1_500.gif