Busted

You're My Diamond

Jungkook POV
Today was finally my birthday and I'm now 18 years old! My staff were going to make a regular cake but I told them I wasn't going to be at home for the day. Jimin said that he arranged something for us and told me to wear something light and some good shoes, so I did so. He then came to pick me up on the edge of my house.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Happy birthday Jungkookie," he smiled and kissed me. We connected hands and began to walk.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll see," he grinned. The walk was about half an hour and when we got to the place, I saw everyone. V, J-Hope, Rapmon, Jin and Suga were all in the basketball courts, with a basketball, wearing sporty clothes.

"You guys..." I laughed.

"We thought this would be a fun way to celebrate your birthday," Jin said.

Maybe this was going to be a good birthday...

 

Jimin POV

I woke up on Friday and did work as quickly as possible. I came home around 10 and called V, since he had a half day.

"V, how are you and J-Hope doing?" I asked.

"We're setting up right now. J-Hope's about to pass out from blowing the balloons," he laughed.

"Oh, well tell him to chill, we have lots of time," I laughed and hung up. I immediately called Jin's phone.

"How's the cake?" I asked.

"I made it the best possible. Does he like chocolate?" He asked.

"I'm sure he does," I smiled and hung up to call Suga, who was working with Rapmon.

"How's the music going?" I asked.

"We put on the best tracks possible, we'll do well," They stated and then hung up. It was now 1pm and I travelled to V's house, wearing the clothes. When I came in, I saw the walls filled with decorations and confetti, with red and blue balloons on the floor, and some snacks set up. J-Hope was dancing around with V and they definitely did a good job.

"You guys did great! Jin will be coming in about 5 minutes with Suga and Rapmon," I said. Soon enough, the doorbell rang. Jin stood there with a cake in his hands, and Rapmon and Suga were next to him, with Rapmon holding a CD. They came in and set everything up, before we all left to go to the park. I told everyone I was going to go and get Jungkook. He came out wearing what I expected him to wear, and he looked extra happy. 

"Ready to go?" I asked him. .

"Yeah," He smiled.

"Happy birthday Jungkookie," I smiled. I went in to kiss him and we connected hands, starting to walk to the courts.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked.

"You'll see," I grinned. As soon as we got there, the whole squad was standing there, and Suga had a basketball in his hands. 

"You guys..." he laughed. I was so glad he looked happy and that he was goign to enjoy the day. 

"We thought this would be a fun way to celebrate your birthday," Jin said. Jungkook went up to hug me tight. "Thank you so much," he said, and I hugged him back. We did rock paper scissors to determine the teams. I was with Jungkook and V, and J-Hope was with Rapmon and Suga. Jin wanted to be the referee.

"Whoever has Suga has an advantage," I stated.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"He's a basketball player," I said, while Suga was shooting hoops, all of them getting in. 

It was Suga and I in the center. Jin threw the ball up and Suga jumped higher than me, hitting the ball with all his might. It went past my head and into Rapmon's hands. V tried to defend Rapmon, and was successful. He passed the ball to me, and then I passed it to Jungkook. He dribbled to the hoop and shot it in.

After an hour of playing, our team won by 4 shots. We all drank our water and walked to J-Hope's house. 

When we opened the door, I let Jungkook get in first.

"What..." He gasped, and saw that every corner of the house was covered in colour. "All this...for me?" He asked.

"Of course," I laughed. I put my arm around him and Jin got the cake out and lit the candles.

We sang happy birthday and told Jungkook to make a wish. I was really curious, but then if he told us it "wouldn't work." He blew out the candles and we all dug in.

Afterwards we were all chilling in the living room, with Rapmon and Suga's playlist playing in the background. J-Hope asked Rapmon to turn the music down, so that he could speak. 

"On September 15, I will be having a Dance Show at the City's Dance Center. If you guys could come along and check it out, that would be great. The money goes to charity for cancer-"

I felt a sudden pain in my chest and held my chest tight. "Aish-!" I interrupted. They all turned to me with concern. "Go on," I replied. Jungkook was comforting me while J-Hope continued to speak.

"You guys will have 50% discounts, so the entry is only $5," He said, and we all agreed on going.

"Are you okay? That's the second time that's happened," Jungkook asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine," I replied. The pain slowly went away and I continued with the party.

As soon as it was 6pm, Rapmon and Jin left because they had a performance at 8. Suga soon left as well so it was just Jungkook, V, J-Hope and Ieft. Jungkook said that he wants to see my house, so I've decided to invite him over. 

"Well, we'll be going now," I laughed. I grabbed Kookie's hand and we said goodbye, before heading over to my house. I walked up my stairs and took him inside. 

"So this is our-"

"Jimin!? How was the party!?" Eomma called from the kitchen.

"It was great," I replied. She then came and saw Jungkook. "Oh, Jungkook-nim," she bowed immediately but I stopped her.

"He doesn't like people being formal around him," I stated.

"Oh...well would you like anything to drink or..."

"No thank you," he politely refused. "I'm just going to show him my room," I stated, walking towards the door. My brother suddenly passed us.

"Hey Jihoon," I greeted. He stared at us and continued walking. "Don't mind him," I told Jungkook.

When I got into my room, he looked around for a while. There was a bed in the corner, with a few items and books on the table, and a small cupboard with my very few clothes in it. 

There was also a picture frame of me when I was young with my mom, my dad, and my brother who was still a baby. Jungkook kept staring at it.

"I've heard about your father..." he stated, sounding sorry.

"It's okay," I told him, and he nodded. Suddenly I remembered something. While he was looking around, I grabbed the present from the drawer and put it in my hands. "Jungkookie..." I begun.

"Yeah?" He answered, turning around. In my hands was his birthday present. It was a white and shiny frame, with 2 Letter Js connected inside a heart. 

"You can take a picture of us and put it in the frame," I smiled. He was still staring at my palms, while I grinned at him. He took it and put it in his back, before hugging me tightly. He then pulled me in for a kiss and we rocked each other and enjoy the moment, when I heard the door click.

"Hyung, Eomma wants you to-" my brother was staring at Jungkook and I embracing each other with our lips connected. We broke apart and I grabbed my brother's shoulders before he would go off to Eomma.

"I knew it..." he snickered.

"You're not telling Eomma..." I warned him. He couldn't tell Eomma, who knows what could happen? 

"Fine...on one condition," He grinned. "What is it?" I asked.

"You have to give me 1/4 of our earnings as a paperboy, for my personal use."

I sighed but agreed to it, "Fine, what did Eomma want anyways?" I asked him.

"Just to take out the garbage as soon as Jungkook leaves," he said and left the room, winking towards us. We weren't about to do that!

"I've...gotta go anyways," he smiled. I nodded and kissed him once more, before leading him to the door. "Can you go back by yourself?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he smiled, "Thanks for today." He closed the door and I put my hand against it, sighing. I turned around to find my brother chuckling at me.

"What do you want?" I asked, stressing out the 'you.' 

"Oh nothing, I just want to see how far this relationship goes," he snickered. "It still has yet to go further." I blushed and hesitated, but then walked to my room. 

I wonder what V and J-Hope are doing now...

 

~~~

I think you guys know what they're doing now, and you'll see that in the next chapter :^) so coming up, read at your own risk

Thx for upvoting/subbing/reading etc. Y'all got jams

NamJin gif for you guys <3

large.gif