Preparation

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

Today is the day! I quickly got out of bed and went to work, completing all the papers as quickly as possible. Jungkook told me his dad was going to a meeting in another city for two days, and that the deputy president will be in charge instead. As soon as I've delivered the newspapers, I returned the bike and walked to Jungkook's house. I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later he answered it.

"Hey!" I cheered.

"Hey, so what do we do first in this 'plan?'" He asked me. I walked inside and got him a dark grey hoodie. "Do you have any pair of jeans and normal shirts?" I asked him.

"I have a couple," he answered. He ran up to put them on, and came back downstairs with his suit in a bag. "Now put the hoodie on over your head, we're going out," I told him, and he obeyed. We walked out to pick up V at his house. I couldn't wait for him to meet Jungkook!

I rang the bell, and eventually there was an answer from V. "Hey Jimin," he told me. "Hey, this is Jungkook," I told him. V immediately bowed, but I stopped him

"You don't have to be formal around him, don't worry," I said. We walked out and headed to the mall. I told Jungkook to bring some money with him. "How much did you bring?" I asked.

"4 million won" (3.4k usd)

"That much!?" V asked. "Well, it's my allowance for the day," Jungkook said. His allowance!?

We then went to a barber. We told Jungkook to make him look 'unrecognisable,' and we left him there. We took his money and went to buy wedding gifts.

"What do you think Ha Eun would like?" I asked.

"I don't know, they're a very 'family' type of family, so I would say picture frames, or flowers," V said. 

We went to the tech store and I bought a DSLR Camera for 640k won, and V bought some frames and flowers, both for 400k won. We went back to check on Jungkook at the barber. 

"What kind of haircut did they do on him?" V asked.

"Dunno, hope it looks good," I replied. We went to the barber but we couldn't find Jungkook. "Dude where is he?!" V asked.

"Right here," Jungkook answered. He was sitting on the chair with his completed look. They pulled his bangs down to cover his forhead, and he looked so natural, but at the same time, like a completely different person.

"Oh god that's perfect," V stated. We payed for the cuts and walked back to V's house. We were still staring at Jungkook from the change of appearance.

"Dude..." V kept saying. Jungkook minded his business, following us back to V's house. We Hosmarched upstairs to his room and got ready ourselves.

We were about to take our clothes off to change into our suits. Shirtless V headed to the closet and got a suit out, "This is for you."

"Thanks," I replied, and took my shirt off, and then my pants. In the corner of my eye, Jungkook was just looking at me. "Aren't you gonna get changed too?" I asked him, while putting on the suit. "Oh-uh, yeah," he replied, and took off his 'hiding clothes,' In the mirror I saw Jungkook without a shirt on, and it was really pleasing. He had just enough muscle, and his figure was great. Then he put on his suit, so I interally pouted. 

"Jimin, haven't you noticed you gained weight a bit?" V asked. Now that he mentioned it I wasn't as skinny as I was a few weeks ago. I walked to the bathroom to go on V's scale and saw that I went up 5 kilos, to 52. "I don't really see the ribs as much anymore," V stated, and I smiled. "I guess I'm not really starving anymore," I laughed.

V gave me a blue tie and taught me how to tie it around my neck. Jungkook was already done since he was used to it, and he was wearing a red tie. His suit was a black blazer with a white dress shirt. Mine was the same except with a blue tie, and V's blazer a burgundy with a white dress shirt. We were all now combing our hairs and Jungkook looked great as usual. We were now ready, and all we had to do is get there.

 

Hoseok POV

I was with my sister helping her get ready. We were in the hall early by about 3 hours, and she was getting ready in the ladies room with her bridesmaids. When she came out, she was wearing her beautiful white wedding dress, but her makeup hasn't been done yet. "You look amazing," I said. "Thanks," she laughed. Her bridesmaids put a wrap around her neck so that she doesn't get makeup on her dress. I left the room to look at how the staff set up the hall, and it looked great. There were flowers everywhere of white and pink, and the walls were covered in white lace curtains. 

The first few guests already came, and I fixed up my suit. I was wearing a black blazer and a white dress shirt, with a purple tie. My hair was done well, and I looked dressy enough. I went up to go check on Minho. He was in the room getting his suit done with his groomsmen. I didn't recognise any of the groomsmen. 

"Hi Minho, you look great," I told him. "Thanks, it was chosen by my parents," he replied and smiled.

"Could you go and maybe assist the guests in the main hall?" He asked. I nodded and went down. I saw about 30 people sitting down in their tables already, and then they came. I saw Jimin, V and someone else coming in. 

"Hey guys!" I laughed.

"Hey!" Jimin replied. "Oh, this is Jungkook, don't tell anyone though," Jimin whispered in my ear. That's Jungkook?! Wow they really did something to him.

"It's nice to meet you, Hoseok," He told me. "Just call me J-Hope," I replied with a smile. I escorted them to their table. Jimin and Jungkook were beside eachother, and on the other side of Jimin was V. 

"I'll come to sit down after the bride walks through, I'm just going to make sure everything is alright," I replied. I looked at V but when he turned to me I quickly reacted and looked away. I cleared my throat and left. V looks great! I started to sweat a bit, so I went to the bathroom.

When I left I saw about 50 people in the room now. I looked through the door and saw my ex-girlfriend. Yes, I was biual. I was dating her before my other boyfriend. Her name is Hani, she's really pretty but I ended the relationship because of my tight schedule. She looked really pretty, with her light pink lace dress, and her short brown hair hanging below her shoulders, and her kind smile. When she saw me, we smiled at each other.

"Hey, long time no see!" I told her.

"Yeah, you look great!" She told me. "Thanks, you too," I smiled. "I'm gonna go get everything ready, do you have anyone to sit with?" I asked. 

"No, I came alone," She replied. "You can come sit with us!" I suggested. "I'm just going to get a few things done, in the meantime make yourself comfortable, my table is the big one over there with those three boys," I informed her. She then walked off to talk to some people. I sighed once again. I was happy and sad she was here, what if she wanted to be in a relationship again?

I went off to do a few more favours, before it was now time to start. I went off to see my sister and locked arms with her.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she laughed. The crowd's voices died down and we heard shushing. A little girl stood in front of us and was holding a basket of petals. We then walked into the hall. 

 

Jin POV

We were getting ready for the big day tonight. Namjoonie and I didn't have any expensive suits or anything, so we wore fancy/casual clothing. Namjoon put on a black and red checkered shirt and black jeans, and his hair was combed. I wore similar clothes, but with a white shirt instead, and combed my hair. We took our cellphones and left the building with our mixtape. 

"Let's go," Namjoon said, and wrapped his arms around my waist. We took a taxi to the area, and when we saw the building, there were lots of people! We were told to go around from the back so we did that. We entered through the door and went upstairs and saw the bride's mom. 

"Hi there, are you "The Runaways?" She asked, and we nodded. "My daughter was the one who called you two, she's the bride. Do you boys not have any suits?" She asked.

"We can't really afford them," I answered with a laugh.

"That's no problem, we have some suits in the changing room you two could use, knock youselves out," she said. We looked at the sign that pointed to the changing rooms and saw the groom getting ready. 

"Hi, we're here for some suits," Namjoon said. One of the groomsmen pointed to the clothing line with lots of suits hanged. Namjoon and I took what we wished and got changed into them. We then looked at each other and saw what we were wearing. Namjoon was wearing a black blazer and a white dress shirt, with a black tie, and I was wearing the same, except the tie was pink, my favourite colour. The grooms weren't in the room anymore so we made ourselves comfortable. I combed my hair and made sure that I looked suitable, so that when we went on stage we had a good appearance, and appearance catches the audience's attention. 

"You look great," he told me, kissing my cheek. "You too, so fancy!" I laughed. We went downstairs and gave one of the authorities our mixtape and told them to play Number 3 when we went on. We were told to go backstage, which was through the hall. 

We went up backstage and when we peaked through the curtains, we saw about 250 people, talking away. We were told that we were performing after the bride and groom confirmed their marriage. We sat and waited for the great moment. Namjoon put his hand above mine, telling me we were going to do great.

 

Taehyung POV

I walked in with Jimin and Jungkook and saw J-Hope come towards us, and damn he looked amazing. He really suited what he wore, and the way his hair was done caught my eyes. I blushed and looked away, until he began to speak. 

"Hey guys!" he laughed. "Hey!" Jimin replied. "Oh, this is Jungkook, don't tell anyone though," Jimin whispered in his ear. 

"It's nice to meet you, Hoseok," Jungkook told J-Hope. "Just call me J-Hope," He replied and smiled, which made my heart flutter. He showed us where we were sitting, and I went to sit to the right of Jimin.

"I'll come to sit down after the bride walks through, I'm just going to make sure everything is alright," J-Hope said. He then looked at me but as soon as I turned to him he looked away. He cleared my throat and left to go to the door. I shrugged in my seat and began a conversation with Jimin and Jungkook. 

I saw J-Hope talking to this girl, who looked gorgeous. She had a pink lace dress and short, brown hair. After a minute she went off to talk to someone else, while I saw J-Hope smiling away. I felt my stomach sink, but I shrugged it off. They were probably family-friends or something. 

About half an hour later, we heard everyone die down and some shushing. It was about to begin. 

 

~~~

YIIEE IT'S ABOUT TO START. The next couple of chapter are important so stay tuned, update is either tonight or tomorrow morning :^)

Here are the links to what the members kinda look like in the wedding

Jimin: http://i.imgur.com/uWnELlV.png

Jungkook: http://i.imgur.com/tDB5uii.png

V: http://i.imgur.com/ecbDKIQ.png

J-Hope: http://i.imgur.com/6uNIjDl.jpg

Rapmonster: http://i.imgur.com/YjTWAjX.png

Jin: (but with a pink tie) http://imgur.com/ZCQm1o9

 

UPDATE: I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHY THE CHAPTER NAME ISNT/WASNT APPEARING UNLESS YOU CLICK ON IT-