Haunted House

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

I woke up feeling extra bright an cheerful today, and went to do my regular paperrun routine. Racing home quickly, I ate my proper breakfast.

"So what are you doing for halloween? Trick or Treating again with Taehyung?" Eomma asked me with a laugh.

"Eomma, I've grown up for that stuff," I chuckled. When I was younger, V and I would go trick or treating around the entire neighbourhood and come back with kilograms of candy for us to share together. 

"So what are you doing then?" she questioned

"I'm going to the park where the haunted house is with my friends," I stated.

"Don't you get scared a bit easily?" Jihoon asked from beside me. He definitely was right, I was not the bravest person in the world.

"I'm definitely less of a wimp than when I was younger," I said. Jihoon smirked casually and continued to eat.

"Well, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm just gonna chill home and watch movies I guess," he laughed. I nodded and got changed. It started at 6, so we had time to wait. 


When it was 5, I walked out of the house with casual clothes on and to Jungkook's place. I waited for him to come out, and when he did, I smiled brightly.

"Let's go," he grinned and held my hand. We walked to the park, which luckily wasn't that far away. It was beginning to get dark, which meant the atmosphere was going to get creepier. I saw little kids trick or treating around the neighbourhood, and teenagers were joking around. We got to the park and luckily it wasn't too crowdy. I got a text from V, and checked my phone.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes, wait by the big tree," he said. I pointed to a big tree on my right and gestured to Jungkook. "They'll meet us there."

We sat down and waited by the tree, watching people nearby walking around and laughing. I checked my watch and when I looked up, I saw the three walking towards us. 

"Hey," I beamed. They waved back and Jungkook and I stood up. "So, when does it open?" I asked.

"In about 10 minutes, in the meantime, we can just walk around," J-Hope stated. We walked around and saw lots of carved pumpkins, which were funny enough to make the Vhope couple laugh. There were a few stalls around and the park was filled with lights. We waited outside the large, creepy-looking house while there was a man standing in front of it.

"The Haunted House will now be opening," he called twice. He opened the door and a few groups walked inside.

"Shall we go in?" I rhetorically asked.

"Okay," Daehyun answered. We walked inside in one large group, looking around our surroundings. The entrance was dark but had some windows and lights with staff, so that we could pay our entry. We looked around to find some not-so-scary decorations around the walls and fake cobwebs.

"How many?" The woman dressed as a witch asked.

"5," V answered. He payed the expenses and we all walked in, making sure no one would get lost. The first room wasn't too dark, and there were lanterns around. Eventually it got darker, and I heard wimping.

"Hobi, stop shivering, we're barely in yet," V stated. 

"Scared already?" Jungkook asked.

"N-No, I'm fine," J-Hope answered and I snickered. We could only just see everyone else, but soon enough it would be pitch black. Every step we took created a creaking noise on the ground that echoed around the house. "Are you guys still there?" I asked. They all grunted and I heard Jungkook to my right, so I held his hand. 

"This place is cool!" Daehyun laughed. I heard quiet moans from J-Hope and I continued to walk with Jungkook. In the distance, I heard screams from another group, which made me make a small jump.

"Aigoo," J-Hope complained. We walked further when we heard something behind us.

"Guys..." V asked.

"Yeah?" Daehyun answered, obliviously.

"Do you hear that?" V questioned again.

I felt something grab my waist and suddenly. It was so shocking, and I felt goosebumps run up my spine. "Aish!" I called out, but not too loudly.

"Hm? Jimin are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-Yeah," I answered. But as we walked further, a red light switched on, and what we found didn't look too pleasing.

"AHH-!" J-Hope screamed, pointing at the man who was dressed as a zombie. I yelled a bit as well but Daehyun just laughed.

"You guys are scaredy-cats!" He chuckled. 

"Hey!" J-Hope answered, in an angry tone, however not seriously. 

We continued to walk up and we found some light, leading up stairs. I let go of Jungkook's hand and we walked up and every step we took was unstable as if it was about to break any minute. When we got to the top, we followed the arrows written in red dye, making it look as if it was blood. The walls were ripped and there were cobwebs in every corner. We walked into a room, which I guessed was a bathroom. There was fake blood everywhere and the walls were covered in words that read some of the creepiest phrases I've ever seen. J-Hope got to the point where he was literally shaking and holding onto V. There was a bathtub covered in dirty water and we did not expect a jumpscare. A woman with long hair covered her face quickly appeared from the bathtub.

"Ahh!" J-Hope screamed again and ran out of the room. V followed after him and Daehyun simply laughed. Jungkook and I stared at each other with shock. 

"That was a good one!" Daehyun chuckled. The woman went back down and we left the room. We found J-Hope and V and continued to walk. It got dark again and I held Jungkook's hand. As we continued to walk, I realized it was only Jungkook that was with me.

"Jungkookie?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Where are the others?"

We heard no reply, indicating that we split up unexpectedly. It was getting really quiet and creepy right now and every breath I took shook and was heard from my boyfriend beside me. I held onto his arm and we began to look around.

"We gotta find them," I stated. He nodded and the room got slightly brighter, but then immediately the lights went off. Everything was silent. All except for the creeking noises of our footsteps and our exhailing. 

"J-Jimin," Jungkook stuttered.

"Jungkookie, you're not the type to get scared," I said.

"I know but...I can't find the way out, and I can't find them! It's too dark!" He complained. 

"Okay, let's take small and slow steps alright?" I asked, and he held on tighter. One step, two steps, three steps, boom. We heard J-Hope's scream from a few meters away and followed the noise. 

"Found you," Jungkook and I chorused. It was brighter here, and V stared at our arms, which were still linked. We immediately broke apart as Daehyun turned around.

"Hey! Finally!" He laughed. 

"We're at the end," V said, pointing to the door.

"A-About time," J-Hope stuttered. We walked out and around the park. 

"That was fun!" Daehyun cheered. Everyone except for V groaned, and V just nodded. "It's great to spend my few weeks here having fun with you guys," Daehyun added. Suddenly I heard Jungkook's stomach growl.

"Hungry?" I asked, and my stomach growled as well. "We're both hungry then." Jungkook snickered and we walked to the nearest food shop. There were candy apples laid out on the table, to get us a taste of International food. We bought one for every person and walked around eating it carefully.

"These are good!" Daehyun smiled. I smirked back and Jungkook just stared at me.

"Mm? What's up?" I asked. He shook his head quickly indicating 'nevermind' and we continued walking. We finished our food and tossed the sticks in the nearest bin. 

"J-Hope, Daehyun and I are going to go home now," V stated, and waved. I watched them walk off, and when they were almost gone, I held Jungkook's hand again.

"Are you even thinking of ever telling him?" Jungkook laughed.

"Maybe eventually, but it's fun keeping it a secret," I replied. Jungkook's head rested on my shoulder easily from my height, and we walked to a private place. 

"You should have dressed up," Jungkook smirked.

"Didn't have any costumes, I should ask you the same thing," I answered. 

"Abeoji doesn't want me to do anything related to Halloween, so I was never able to," he stated.

"Well, what would you have dressed up as?" I asked. Jungkook raised his eyebrows and though deeply.

"A cop," he said suddenly.

"A cop?" I repeated.

"Well, yeah. If I couldn't become an artist, I've always thought a cop would be cool, how about you?" He asked me back.

"I'm not sure, a Vampire seems cool," I answered.

"A vampire?" He smirked. "Would this vampire bite me?"

"Ah, Jungkook you're being ," I laughed, slapping him lightly. He laughed and spoke again, "Do you like it?" 

"I don't know," I replied. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss, leaving him weak. He kissed back and we started slow and sensual. My hands rested on his waist and I pulled him closer. We broke apart when we heard a noise from a nearby bush. 

"I don't feel very safe doing it here," he smiled, and we walked off to his house. 

"We need more time together, alone," I stated, and he nodded. 

"We really do need that," he answered with a smile. "But, after the semester break in January, I have to do exams, so I'm going to have less time with you."

"We might as well make the most of it these days," I said. He laced his fingers around mine and I stared at him again. We were about to kiss again, but his phone rang.

"Yeboseyo?" He asked. I waited a few seconds and Jungkook spoke, "I'll be there."

"I have to go," he said, putting his phone in his pocket. I pouted but understood. He waved towards me and walked into his house and I got back home.


"So how was it?" Jihoon asked as soon as I got home. 

"It was quite fun, but J-Hope wouldn't stop screaming, honestly," I laughed. He smirked and came closer. "Was Jungkook there too?"

I nodded slowly and he walked off. He's always asking me questions related to Jungkook, and I wasn't sure why. Eomma came out of her room and greeted me.

"Was it fun?" she asked, and I nodded simply. 

"Jimin," she started suddenly. I turned to her letting her know I was listening.

"How's...Jungkook-nim?" she asked me. I did a small jump and thought, "He's good."

"Is he hanging out with you?" She questioned again.

"Sometimes," I answered. She smiled and walked off to get some food, while I decided to get some early rest by sleeping now. I wanted to wake up fresh and hopeful that Jungkook could find more time to spend with me alone.


I've always wanted to end a chapter with a cliffhanger, but it just hasn't come...yet. WHO ELSE THOUGHT OF J-HOPE'S "DIRTY WATER" WHEN I USED THAT IN ONE OF MY PARAGRAPHS?? LMAO

Anyways, thank for upvoting, reading and subbing, y'all got LOTS of jams <3

I HAVE REACHED 50,000 WORDS

SING IT BOYS

chimney