Visitors

You're My Diamond

Jimin POV

I've said it, I've done it. I've said my feelings, I've done what I've wanted to do to him since I've first met him. I guess I could consider myself Jungkook's boyfriend. I woke up in the morning feeling extra happy, and today was the day we were moving. I told my boss to give me a day off because of that fact. I heard the phone ring, and immediately picked it up.

"Yeboseyo...?"

I heard breathing through the phone. "Um...hi," It was Jungkook.

"Hi..." I answered. We stayed silent for a few seconds, but then he spoke.

"I-I enjoyed yesterday," he stated, and I responded, "I'm glad...I enjoyed it too," and then we were silent again. We honestly need to stop these awkward moments now.

"So...I guess we're dating now?" I asked.

"Yeah...but we have to keep it a secret...we can only tell our friends," He told me, and I agreed. We were once again, speechless.

Jungkook then said something, "I...I also enjoyed..."

"T-The kiss?" I asked.

"Y-yeah..." he answered. I could tell he was really shy about it, but I didn't blame him, I was a little as well. "Jungkookie, you don't have to be so shy about it..." I told him.

"I-I know, it's just that I'm not used to it yet," he answered, and I understood.

"You can be as patient as you wish," I grinned. "Look, I gotta go, we're moving houses today, I'm sure our phone number is the same, bye," I said.

"Bye then," he answered. Eomma and my brother woke up.

"Who was that on the phone, Taehyung?" Eomma asked after she woke up.

"Um y-yeah..." I answered and smiled. My brother didn't believe it though. We got up and had breakfast, and then we grabbed our boxes. There's not too many because we weren't the type of family with a lot to carry, but we came back again to collect the rest. We walked down the road and into the small apartment, which was twice as big as our regular one, with 3 small bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a great kitchen. "Eomma...this place is great!" I smiled.

"I know, and we got the best deal possible, and now you're a bit closer to your work!" She laughed. We went back to get the final boxes before we started to unpack. Once we finished, which took about 3 hours, I sat down to admire the view. The house was clean, and better quality than the other one. My mom went out to buy groceries, so I went to see V, while my brother stayed home.

I walked to V's house, which was now a bit closer, and knocked on the door. As soon as he opened it, he pulled me in and took me to his room.

"Woah woah dude-" I shouted, but then he closed the door.

"Tell me how it went," he demanded. "I wanna know everything that happened."

I sighed and started. "Well...we went for a walk around the park for about an hour, and then we had the picnic, and I've never seen him so happy around me. It was like, that smile he showed me, was just for me, and it made me feel special. V, you did a great job with the set up," I thanked him.

"You should say that to Hobi too, he helped me out," He grinned. "Now go on..."

"As soon as it started to go dark, the candles gave off this romantic feel. I went to grab those flowers that you set up, and he loved them! We then walked out near his house afterwards, and...we..." I stopped there. My face turned red and I grabbed one of my hands and covered my face.

"You...what?" V asked.

"We...kinda...kissed."

"Oh..." V said, and then went silent. Suddenly he screamed and pulled me in for the tightest hug I could contain.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Jimin I'm so proud it worked! Are you guys dating now? Oh my gosh you're dating!" He yelled and swifted from side to side, while I struggled to breathe. "V, I'm dying," I choked, and he suddenly let go.

"Wait until you see Hobi's reaction, if you think that's bad," V laughed.

"Yeah, it's better off if I don't tell him," I chuckled. But we did, we went to Hobi's house, later on the day.

 

Hoseok POV

V said that he and Jimin had some news, so they were coming over. I got to the door the moment they got here and spoke immediately.

"My room, now," He demanded, looking extremely impatient, and we got to his room, and closed the door. "Sit, tell, go." He said, lying onto his stomach with his chin on his arms.

"Well..." Jimin told me what happened, with V joining in.

"You guys...kissed?!" I asked.

"Yeah..." Jimin replied. I then pulled him in for a really tight hug. Waving him side to side, and laughing, I screamed.

"Oh my god, oh my god, you did it! You did it!" I yelled, while Jimin struggled in my arms.

"You're...stronger....than....V," He choked, and I immediately let go. "You guys really have a lot in common," Jimin struggled. Suddenly I spoke, noticing Jimin a big bigger than usual. "Chim Chim...you've gained weight-"

"Hey!" Jimin said in frustration.

"No...in a good way, you're not unhealthy anymore!" I cheered. "See look."

I grabbed his arm and pinched his skin. "Aish, J-Hope!"

"Look, some flab!" I laughed. V then grabbed my other arm and started flapping it too.

"Guys what the hell!" He laughed. 

"We need to take you to the gym," I said. "From now on, you're coming with me, every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, from 4 to 5."

Jimin looked surprised but agreed. "Sounds great," he laughed. Suddenly the door knocked again. "Wait here," I told them and got the door, and who was there surprised me.

"Hey!!" Namjoon and Jin cheered.

"What are you guys doing here?" I laughed.

"We have no performances today, so we were having alone time, but then we thought we should visit you," Jin smiled.

"How did you guys know where I live?" I asked.

"Suga told us," Namjoon replied.

"Well it's great to have you, Jin...and Namjoon."

"Oh please, just call me Rapmon. The only person that calls me Namjoon is Jinnie."

"J-Jinnie...?" I asked as they came in. I kept an eye on Jin, who was limping slightly. Oh...they were dating. How was I so oblivious of that?
They came upstairs where they already found Jimin and V.

"Guys...guess who came," I grinned.

"So...I heard you and V are together now," Jin laughed, and fell onto the ground, face flat.

"Jin, are you okay!?" V asked. 

"Y-yeah..." he smiled, awkwardly.

"Jin is just...tired," Rapmon laughed. Immediately I understood, so I made eye contact with V and Jimin, who I guess eventually understood as well. The two sat on the bed next to Jimin and cuddled together.

"You guys are so comfortable around us..." Jimin stated.

"Well, since you're our friends, we know you respect us for being together, so we thought why not," Rapmon said. 

"Well...if that's the case, and that we're good friends now..." I said, and turned to Jimin. "It's alright," he said.

"First off, that mysterious guy you saw at the wedding, He's Jungkook..." I started.

 "Jinjja!?" Jin asked. "Yeah, we made him look unrecognisable, please don't tell anyone," I told them. Rapmon took a drink from his bottle, but I had to say it.

"Oh yeah, Jimin and Jungkook are dating."

Rapmon's water spat out of his mouth and began to cough. 

"Please excuse him," Jin said. "But did you just say that Jimin and Jungkook-nim, the son of the president, are dating!?" Jin asked.

"As of yesterday, yes. Yes they are," V said. Everyone turned towards Jimin, who blushed. "W-wha..."

"You do know, you're now one of the luckiest people in South Korea right?" Rapmon asked. Jimin nodded. "I still can't believe he's..."

"Gay?" Jin asked. "Just because Gay Marriage is illegal, doesn't mean there aren't any gay, or atleast biual people. Take Namjoonie and I for instance. He's bi, I'm gay. J-Hope and V are both biual I'm guessing and you're..."

"Gay..." Jimin said. 

"Yeah, you like guys, it's no big deal. I would say about 10% of the population is biual or homoual," Rapmon stated. "It's definitely not uncommon."

"But...eventually, Jungkook's going to marry a rich woman, who I'm guessing would be the daughter of the Vice President," Jimin stated.

"Yeah, but who knows? Maybe Jungkook will come out," V said. He then snuggled against my chest and I put my hand on his back. Everyone was chill for about an hour and I found out that no one was awake except for Jimin and I. V was asleep against my chest, and Rapmon and Jin were cuddling in the corner. Jimin sat on a chair, tapping his fingers on the table. He mouthed to me "Should we wake them up?" 

"I don't know," I mouthed back. He nodded at me and I shuffled into V's ear. "Wake up honey," I said in a husky way. His ear and nose twitched and his eyes slowly opened. "Hobi..." he sighed and I went in to kiss him. "It's 5pm," I told him. He groaned and I hugged him tight. "I don't...wanna get up," he complained. 

"I know I know...you can wait until the others leave, then we can have time just for ourselves," I grinned and rubbed his back. Soon enough Rapmon and Jin woke up.

"Namjoonie, we're still at J-Hope's house," Jin told him.

"Well, I guess we're going, thanks for the stay," Rapmon smiled and they both got up to leave. "Bye."

We all waved at them and then Jimin spoke. "I'm gonna go home for dinner, bye guys," he waved, and left.

"Hobi...can we keep resting?" V asked.

"Alright," I answered. I pulled the covers over us and he snuggled towards me and I pulled him closer, making him feel safe.

 

Jimin POV

As soon as I got home, Eomma was as well. "Where were you?" she asked, putting the food on the table.

"V's house," I answered. I noticed my whole family didn't look like they were starving anymore, which was a relief.

"Eomma..." I started.

"Yeah?"

"J-Hope, is going to be taking me to the gym some days, so on Mondays, Thursdays and Sasturdays from 4 to 5 I wont be home," I told her. She nodded and gave me the food. She was able to afford more, so on my plate was rice, veges and steak. "Eomma, this looks great!" I told her.

"I know, I haven't been able to cook this much since your brother was born," she laughed, and sat down with me. My brother came out of the bathroom and joined us. "Hey Jihoon," I greeted, but he didn't answer. He was just staring me down, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. "What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing..." He replied and started to eat. I shrugged it off and ate with him. Does he suspect anything?

~*~

The next morning I headed out for work. I rode my bike across the neighbourhood, and then I came outside Jungkook's house. He was outside, waiting for me. 

"Hey Jungkookie," I smiled. I was about to go in for a kiss but he stopped me.

"Security cameras," he said, pointing to a couple around the fence. "Oh..." I said, and gave him the papers. "Do you wanna meet sometime in the weekends?" I asked.

"I guess, but after that my schedule is quite tight. Although, my dad will be away to Daegu for a week for a conference thing, so we will be able to hang then, and then after that I have other things to do, particularly about school."

"That's great, I can't wait!" I smiled. and rode off. I got home feeling really happy about myself. 

A whole week with Jungkookie...

 

~~~

And...I'll leave it there. Quick update due to finding lots of time in school ^.^ 

I wonder what Jikook will do during the week...? Leave your suggestions in the comment and I might use them in one of my chapters, if not, I'll figure out something. Thanks for Upvoting, Subbing, Reading in general, You guys are awesome!~~ Here's some Vhope for all of you...

*・☪·̩͙ ·˖✶үσυ αяε мү gεт αωαү, үσυ αяε мү ғαvσяιтε ρℓαcε*・☪·̩͙·˖✶