Observations

You're My Diamond

Taehyung POV

I invited Jimin and Hobi over to my house so that we could hang out. Hobi told me to pay extra attention to Daehyun, so I've decided to just do it. When Hobi came in, he was already observing every move that Daehyun made. From his breathing patterns, to his tapping fingers. I sighed at him, but he raised his eyebrows. I heard a knock on the door amd I was pretty sure it was Jimin. I walked up to the door and opened it, showing him standing behind it. 

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hey," I answered. "They're all in my room."

We walked over to my room and Jimin took a seat next to Daehyun. Hobi was staring even more intensely, but I shrugged it off. 

"So, do you guys know what's tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"Tuesday...?" Hobi answered.

"No., you idiot, it's Halloween!" Jimin laughed.

"Have you guys heard about that Haunted House opening up near the central park?" I asked them, and Jimin nodded.

"I'm gonna invite Jungkook," he stated, and grabbed his phone. I peeked over his shoulder and saw him texting Jungkook. 

"Hey, you free tomorrow? There's a Haunted House opening up, and I wanna go with you >o<" Jimin texted. A minute later his phone vibrated.

"Yeah, I'll be there" Jimin smiled and closed his phone.

"Who was that?" Daehyun asked.

"Jungkook," I answered. "He's coming tomorrow."

Hobi was now staring at Daehyun's hands. They were lightly on Jimin's thigh, but he didn't seem to notice. That's when Hobi cleared his throat and I stared at him, while he looking at Daehyun's hand. As soon as they started to move, Hobi grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room. He shut the door and stared at me.

"Ow, what's up?" I asked, rubbing my wrist.

"Do you see now?" he asked me. I nodded slowly and bit my lip, "You're right. Should we tell Jimin?"

"Probably best not to, it might affect their relationship," Hobi answered.

"What about Jungkook?" I questioned.

"I'm sure he already suspects it," Hobi replied. 

"Would that be a good thing?" I asked.

"Well, if he doesn't release any anger or show too much jealousy, or if Daehyun doesn't do anything that makes him uncomfortable, I don't really see too much of a problem," Hobi told me. We walked back into the room and Jimin's eyes were full of curiosity. 

"What was that about?" he questioned.

"Hm? Nothing much," I answered and sat back down. I turned to Hobi and he was scrolling through his phone, texting Rapmon. He was asking them if they wanted to come along as well, but then I looked at his reply, so they weren't. 

 

Yoongi POV

I woke up this morning on a regular Monday and made myself some breakfast. While muching on my sandwich, the phone rang. I immediately picked it up, and I wasn't surprised with who it was.

"Rapmon?" I asked.

"Suga, go to the Gangnam District Bar at 1pm, I want you to observe Jin and I's performance," he stated.

"Um, okay, so-"

"I'm in a hurry, we have to set up, bye," he stated and hung up suddenly. I put the phone down and got dressed to go to where he wanted me to go. I took a taxi 15 minutes towards Gangnam, and tried looking for the District Bar. When I saw it, I asked the driver to pull up. I paid and left the taxi to go inside. When I went in, there were about 50 people. Some seated in tables, some seated in front of the bar. I looked around to find Rapmon and Jin setting up on the stage. Suddenly the background music died down. I heard a few claps, but otherwise it was silence.

"Hello everyone, we're 'The Runaways,' and tonight we'll be performing 'Miss Right,' our new song," Rapmon said on the microphone. The music got louder and Rapmon began to sing and rap, while Jin sang the chorus. It was a good song, not too fast and not too slow. The beat was calming and the lyrics were sweet. I observed their eye contacts and the way they sang and rapped. When they finished, about 40 of the 50 people clapped, and they got off stage. A man who appears to be the manager gave them an envelope, and then they walked towards me.

"So, what did you think?" Jin asked me.

"It was really a great song and performance, you did so well. What's in that envelope?" I asked them.

"300,000 won," Rapmon answered with a laugh. We sat down and had some lunch, before we left to return back home.

 

Jungkook POV

It was a bright Monday today, and I had no work to do. I spun in my chair around and around thinking about Jimin, but thinking about Jimin led me to think about Daehyun. It wasn't that I had anything against him, but he needed to back off of Jimin. He needs to understand that my boyfriend is not someone who is free at the moment, but I couldn't say that. I couldn't tell him that I was with Jimin, because I was worried of the outcome. It would be smart just to tell him though, but I guess it could wait, for now. I received a text from Jimin, from the particular vibration of my phone, so I grabbed it and read it.

"Hey, you free tomorrow? There's a Haunted House opening up, and I wanna go with you >o<" Jimin texted. A Haunted House? Oh yeah, halloween is tomorrow. I smiled at myself and texted back to him, letting him know I could go.

"Yeah, I'll be there" 

I put my phone down when I was called to go to a small conference. When I finished, I stepped outside for some fresh air. While I was admiring the view, a familiar face walked by me.

"J-Hope!" I called, waving my arms. He turned around and walked towards me, and I stood in front of my gate.

"What's up?" he asked.

"So you're going to the Haunted House thing?" I questioned.

"Yeah, with Tae and Daehyun, and I'm sure you know that Jimin will be there too," he stated. I sulked a bit hearing Daehyun's name, but I ignored it.

"Jungkook, don't be jealous," He said all of a sudden.

"Jealous? Me?" I lied. He sighed and spoke again.

"Jungkook don't worry, if anything happens I'm sure Jimin would stop it, you know he doesn't return Daehyun's feelings," J-Hope convinced me. Wait, return Daehyun's feelings?

"What do you mean by 'return Daehyun's feelings?" I asked him with curiosity, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought you suspected it already, but Daehyun does indeed have some feelings for Jimin," J-Hope laughed. I knew it!

"But don't do anything to him, he's leaving next week, so you can hold back until then," He added.

"Should I tell him I'm dating Jimin?" I asked.

"It's probably best not to, at least for now," J-Hope said. "And I'm not planning on telling Jimin that Daehyun likes him just yet, I don't wanna ruin their friendship," I J-Hope told me.

"I guess you're right, well I gotta go in now," I smiled. "See ya."

"Bye," he waved and walked off. Well, I've learnt a lot now. First of all that Daehyun was coming, second of all that he likes Jimin in 'that way.' and third of all that eventually Jimin might find out and say that we're dating, but I would have to be patient with that fact.

 

~~~

YAAH I JUST WANTED TO GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

I got so pissed off when I saw that all my effort was gone from a stupid shut down, so I had to restart the chapter. I'll make the next chapter have some fluffy moments so stay tuned for that, and thanks for being patient

I will now be dividing the sections of the chapter with Horizontal Lines ^.^

Thanks for reading, upvoting, subbing, y'all got jams <3

WHO ELSE DIED WHEN THEY SAW THIS

tumblr_inline_o8s2bncsKr1tqqgq9_500.gif