And Then There Was Silence

You're My Diamond

GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHOCKING SO BEWARE-----


Namjoon POV

The four beats counted in and Suga began to rap. In the first verse, he was calm, but as soon as the chorus rolled in, his voice grew aggressive and demanding. His dynamics fit perfectly with the lyrics and I was honestly stunned. He did so well these past few months working on this piece and I knew he was just ready to perform for the wedding in December. After the song, everyone applauded and Suga sat down on the couch with a huge smile on his face. 

"You did so well!" J-Hope grinned, patting his back. Everyone was giving him compliments and I stood there looking proud. He turned to me and smiled.

"So, Rapmon what did you think?" he asked me, with his eyes full of curiosity. I bit my lip and laughed. I gave him my honest opinion, which was definitely a positive one.

"That's definitely performance-worthy," I stated. I felt like I've just made his entire day which was great. He has the ability to produce more songs which I'm hoping to hear in the future. Jin suddenly cleared his throat in the middle of the chapter.

"So, as you guys may or may not know, Suga will be performing this song in December for a wedding, so please lend your time to give him support and hope him for the best," he smiled. Everyone nodded and Suga turned his head to the floor feeling bashful.


"Well, that was exhausting," I sighed while helping Jin clean up. Everyone left an hour ago and we spent the entire day chilling like there's no tomorrow.

"I agree, but it really was great," he answered.

"Yeah, I'm so proud of him. I think we should drop by in the wedding to watch him," I suggested. I sat down on the couch after finishing and Jin came to sit next to me. I didn't even realize that we both fell asleep right there for the entire night. I woke up early in the morning and saw him resting peacefully on my chest. My hand went up and slowly his hair, earning a moan from him.

"H-how did we fall asleep here?" he asked.

"Not sure," I replied. The sun was beaming through the window because the curtains were not shut last night. I chuckled to myself softly.

 

Jungkook POV

I got home after Suga's great performance. Abeoji wasn't wondering where I was, so I relaxed the whole day. I got a text message from Jimin while doing some homework, so I picked up my phone to check it. I read the text to see that it was related to Suga's performance.

"What did you think of it?"

I smiled and typed back my opinion. I rethought of the performane while I was typing it. 

"It was great!" 

I stopped for a moment and continued doing my homework, but the phone buzzed again.

"I agree. Say Jungkookie, Rapmon and Suga can rap, and Jin can sing, can you do either of those? I want to see if there is more to my amazing, artistic, and high-classed boyfriend" 

I smiled while reading the end and bit my lip and thought hard. I didn't really sing or rap much in my life, so I never really knew if I could do those.

"I never really sang much or rapped, so I'm not so sure. How about you?"

I stared at my phone waiting for Jimin to answer, which he did eventually.

"I definitely can't rap, and I'm not so sure about my singing, since I've never done it in front of anyone."

I sighed deeply and texted back.

"There's always time to try :^)"

I put my phone down and went off to sleep as soon as the sun went down. I wanted to wake up fresh and healthy for my date tomorrow with Jimin. 

 

Jimin POV

I woke up early and immediately went to work. I came home at 7am and saw Eomma cooking breakfast. I sat down on the counter and smiled.

"Great, you're here. We're going to the doctors at 1, so relax a bit," she grinned. Jihoon came into the room and sat down next to me.

"Morning," I greeted. He answered back by lifting his head up gave an expression-less emotion. Eomma put our plates on the table.

"Eat well the both of you," she ordered.

When I finished, Jungkookie texted me, so I checked my phone.

"When are you going to the doctors?:

I texted back what was our plan.

"1pm"

I saw that he read the text, but he didn't reply. This meant he understood but he didn't need to say anything else. The rest of the day I was sitting down on my phone, and then it was 12 before I knew it.

"Jimin, go get changed. We're leaving soon," Eomma called from the kitchen. 

I did as she said and left with my glasses on, as I knew I could be reading some sheets. Eomma and I took a taxi to the doctors and we got there just in time. We walked inside with the same atmosphere as the last time we came in. We walked up to the reception and Eomma signed us in.

"We're here to see Dr. Kwon at 1pm," she stated. It was the same woman working at the reception as before. She was typing for a moment and then she looked at us.

"He will see you in a minute, please have a seat," she informed and we sat down on the nearest empty chairs. It was quite busy today and there were people of different ages and sizes everywhere. I saw a patient walking through the halls with a doctor, and I heard their conversation.

"We hope that you recover well, Kwon Seokbin," the doctor said. He was actually our doctor, Dr Kwon. Funny, the doctor and the patient have the same surname. 

"Thank you doctor," the boy bowed. He appeared to be around my age, and he had really short hair beginning to grow back from being bald, at least which was what I thought. He left the room with his mother and Mr Kwon asked us to come in. As we walked through the hallways, I felt a pit in my stomach. There was a negative aura flowing through, and I began to sweat a bit. My breathing became shaky and I realized that Eomma was looking at me, more concerned than ever. 

"Are you okay Jimin? You're breathing strangely," she asked. I turned to her and nodded. We walked inside the room and he asked us to take a seat, politely. 

We sat down on the red chairs and he grabbed a file from his cabinet, while I watched him curiously. He turned a few pages and then cleared his throat, looking at us sadly.

"So, we've examined the X-ray, and there seems to be nothing too damagedTh. We've gotten your blood results and..." he cut off reading the papers carefully. I bit my lip to the point where it almost began to bleed. I had the feeling that he was about to bring up something that we wouldn't like to hear. There was no noise except for our breathing.

"Park Jimin," he stated. "You have a cadiac tumor."

And then there was silence.


JISOOS I'M SORRY---

Some of you guys saw it coming, but yeah...that's the bad news. T^T

I can see my chapters are getting shorter, so I'll try make them longer from now on~

Thanks for the upvotes, subbing and VIEWS--- Y'ALL GOT JAMS~~

text me not - e i g h t e e n - Page 2 - Wattpad