Childhood friends- not more than that...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

**********

 

So Min was still thinking about her morning incident with the rich master who lives not too far from their home when Min Ah called her for a breakfast.

 

“Hey So Min lets breakfast. We’re going to be late for our class”. told Min Ah, looking at So Min who was still unprepared. She felt a little worried with So Min strange attitudes. She hasn’t talked since she was back from her work.

 

"So Min ah... Do you hear me? Yah, whats wrong with you? You haven't talked to me since you are back from delivering. Is anything happen during that hours?"

 

“Mmm? What did you say Min Ah?” ask So Min when she realize Min Ah was talking to her.

 

“Yah, I'm asking you, what is going on with you? Is there anything happen?” ask Min Ah.

 

So Min faces become gloomy again. She cannot stop thinking about the incident. That makes Min Ah becomes more curious. So Min finally speak.

 

“ Min Ah, what should I do? I am going to be someone’s slave by next week. I think that richly master is going to punish me all his might. I just don’t know if I can get through all this. What should I do Min Ah yah?”

 

“Yah, what are you talking about? Please tell me more detail. What’s wrong with the incident, the richy master and what so ever... just tell me

 


So Min told everything to Min Ah. Min Ah surprised at the moment. She really doesn’t know what to do to help her friend.

 

“I felt sorry for you So Min. What can I do to help you to settle this matter? I also don’t have any ideas. I wish that I could help you. How about asking for MIn Ho money to pay him??” ask Mi Ah with pity.

 

"Yah, we cannot do that. Imm not going to borrow his money for my own benifits." said So Min.

 

"Never mind So Min. He is my boyfriend anyway. Moreover, he was your bestfriend" Min Ah replied.

 

"He is your Min Ah, not mine. Moreover, He is my bestfriend for sincere relationship and not for asking for money relationship okay.."

 

"Okay, okay. I understand. You are so stubborn. You should try to ask for help some time. Do not rely on your self too much."

 

“Never mind, don’t worry me okay. I will settle it myself. I’ll just have to be his slave until I complete my compensation. I think I can bear it.” said So Min smiling. Min Ah feels relieved after seeing So Min smile.

 

“Alright then. Go prepared your self. Let’s breakfast. We are going to be late for class.”

 

“Okay. I’m almost ready.” So Min smile and quickly get herself ready. Min Ah get out from the room and completing her unfinished breakfast preparation.

 

 

********

 

Hyun Joong was preparing himself when Yoon He Ra entering his dressing room. Without Hyun Joong knowing, she comes closer towards him and hugs him from back. Hyun Joong was startled.

 

“Hey, what are you doing” Hyun Joong immediately pushes He Ra and move away from her.

 

“I miss your back. Don’t you remember that we used to do this back then” said He Ra laughed.

 

“That was when we were child. We have become adult now. You are not supposed to do this. Please behave” said Hyun Joong irritated.

 

“But we are childhood buddies Hyun Joong.” said Hae Ra.

 

“I know that very well. But you really shouldn’t do this. That’s awkward okay.”

 

“ Yah.. Chill Babe. Everyone thought that we are in that kind of dating” Hae Ra said and moves her body near to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong got pissed and stay away from her.

 

“Yah that was what your thought. I am not dating or having any kind of romantic relationship with you. You are just my childhood friend.” Yoon Hae Ra feel a little insulted with Hyun Joong’s words. But she then realized that she was overacting towards Hyun Joong.

 

“Okay, okay. I am sorry for my rude behavior. I am just playing with you chingu. By the way, I heard that you have just fired the maid I recommended to you. Why is that so?” asks Hae Ra.

 

Hyun Joong who was finally calm turns emotional again.

 

“Yah, you call that freak as a maid? She is just a flatter woman. She is not doing her jobs well and all she does is only to seduce me. She is such as brat!! Serve her right.” said Hyun Joong like mad.

 

“What!! How dare that spoiled brat do that to you? Anyway, I am sorry. I don’t know that it will become like this.. Should I recommend you the other one?” ask Hae Ra. Hyun Joong shakes his head.

 

“There is no need to do that Hae Ra. Thanks anyway. I have just found my new maid.” answered Hyun Joong. His answers makes Hae Ra become curious.

 

“Who is she? Where did you find her?" Asks Has Re oddly.

 

“She is just a girl I found this morning. It was due to unexpected incident” answered Hyun Joong.

 

A Hyun Joong statement makes Hae Ra hurts. She becomes jealous all of sudden toward the girl Hyun Joong talks about.

 

“What is all this. Hyun Joong never finds his own maid by his own before. She? What kind of woman is she really is? Hyun Joong never let someone else to become his maid unless I recommended to him. But why did he choose her? It is impossible if he is attracted to her. He don’t even concerned with me, the famous female star, then why should fall for a girl he found at the street. This is kind of nonsense.” Hae Ra unknowingly talks to herself.

 

“Yah, Yoon Hae Ra. What wrong with you? Are you thinking about some thing? If you are thinking that I’m taking that girl as my maid because I am attracted to her, then you are wrong. This is because it thinks she has to pay for her guiltiness to me. That’s all. If you don’t have anything to say, then leave me. I still have works to do. I need to be alone.”  Hyun Joong confession make Hae Re becomes a little relieved.

 

“ Oooh…  I am not thinking anything. Okay. I am going out right now. See you again Babe. And by the way, can I visit your home next time. I really want to know what kind of girl she is” asks Hae Ra.

 

“Up to you” answered Hyun Joong.

 

Hae Ra smiles and lends a slight kiss on Hyun Joong cheek.

 

“Yah, Yoon Hae Ra!!! I have told you not to do this” said Hyun Joong madly. Hae Ra was just laughing before giving him goodbye waves.

 

Hyun Joong takes a long breath

 

“What a girl” he moaned.

 

Hae Ra was his childhood friend since they were 9. Their parents were good friends and Hae Ra parents always wished to pair their daughter with Hyun Joong. But Hyun Joong never wants that to be happening. He treats Hae Ra as his own sister and a friend. He never thinks her as further than that. He knows Hae Ra has feeling for him, but he just can not accept Hae Ra feeling. He wanted some one really special in his life to live with. Someone who can love everlasting.

 

 

Just finished chapter 2... Sorry it is quite short today... Have a nice day all...