Real confessions....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

***************

 

“Noooooo… Mister…Please wake up… Aaaahhh. Please....” So Min screamed intensely.

 

“So Min.... Hey, Jung So Min! What’s wrong? Wake up Min. Wake up! You are sleep talking”

 

So Min opened her eye her eyes and woke her body up. She breath out and relieved that it was just a bad dream. Mn Ah is sitting beside her and tried to calm her.

 

“Min Ah, I was having a bad dream. I thought that it was real. I am scared.” Said So Min sobbed.

 

“It’s okay. I am here.”

 

“I felt relieved since it was a dream.”

 

“I bet it was a very bad dream huh? You even cried and screamed out loud in your dream”

 

“Yes it is. I am scared”

 

“I really want to calm you down right now. But I think I have something else more important to say to you” So Min stared at Min Ah curiously.

 

“Jae Joong just called. You were sleeping back then and I took the call for you. It was about the Hyun Joong”

 

“Mister?” she asks curiously. Min Ah nods.

 

“Is anything bad happen to him? What wrong Min Ah?”

 

“It is not like that. He was at airport right now. He is leaving” So Min widens her swollen eyes. Her memory then directed into her bad dream she got earlier. She got up and get prepared of herself as soon as possible. She without any hesitation wanted to see his master and reveal her feeling. Since she felt really terrible with her dream, she wishes to meet Hyun Joong as soon as she can.

 

“I should go and tell him my feeling. I don’t want to feel regret without telling him anything before he leave.”

 

After finished with her rush preparation she hurriedly walks to the door without taking her bags.

 

“So Min you forgot this. You should bring these along” Min Ah grabs her hand and gave her jackets and her bags. So Min thanked her as revolves faster.

 

Min Ho was patiently waiting for So Min as he will be in charge to send So Min to airport. So Min asked him curiously why he was there.

 

“Min Ah told me everything. I’ll drive you to the airport”

 

“But”

 

“Don’t waste your time. We still have less than one our to go before his departing time”

 

“How did you know? I don’t even know about that”

 

“Yah, stop talking anymore and get in the car. You are wasting your time if you are going to meet him” yells Min Ho. So Min nods and get into the car.

 

***********

 

After thanked Min Ho for sending her to the airport, So Min goes directly to the departing area and tries to search for her master. She searched at every corner of the airport but she couldn’t see him being there. But then after a few minutes with the searching, she heard someone called her name when she was passing the passenger check in area. She almost didn’t recognize his master who is wearing hat and black spectacles with his scarf covering his mouth. He was passing his passport to the flight attendant when So Min passed her.

 

***********

 

Hyun Jon was waiting for So Min presence while his manager and a few staff are busily checking the thing to be checked in to the flight. Hyun Joong will attend his press conference at Japan as well as to promote his fifth album. He wanted to meet So Min to tell his feeling towards her, but Jae Joong against him to do so.

 

“Don’t worry Hyun Joong. I’ll make up this thing on your behalf.”

 

“Could you at least tell me what’s your plan? You make me feel nervous. What if I don’t meet her before the press? I need to see her. I want her to tell me the truth about her feeling”

 

“It is not going to work Joong-ah. I have told you that she was trying to protect you by not revealing her feeling toward you."

 

“”Then what will you do to make her to see me?”

 

“Don’t worry I have bunch of plans. If one is not getting to works then ill try another plan”

 

“I am just relying on you Jae Joong. Don’t make me wait too long. Anyway thanks.”

 

“It is my responsibility to make up my mistakes, chingu. Don’t worry, just rely on me”

 

************

 

It’s the time for him, Mr. Jung, Mrs Chang Mi and the rest of the crews to enter the boarding area since they only got 30 minutes to fly. He was standing as a last passenger for second last check up for boarding process. His eyes turned everywhere  to look for So Min existence. He felt pressured every time someone passed him but he realizes there is still no So Min. He almost despaired when he passed his flight ticket to the flight attendant when he saw So Min was passing him nervously.

 

“So Min!”

 

So Min turns her body toward him and standing still with her wrinkled face. She then put her relieved gasps as she walks towards him. She grabs his hand and bring him move about a few meters from the boarding entrance.

 

“You are here So Min. I am..”

 

“I just wanted to say this. Mister… You know that I really wanted to protect you. But I couldn’t abandon my feeling towards you. I know you are leaving. I just wanted to tell you that I do have feeling to you. I think I like you mister” she finally confessed.

 

“So Min….”

 

“I… I.. I just wanted to  know your reply” she said as she stared anxiously at Hyun Joong. She had a huge feeling of being rejected. She then felt dejected when Hyun Jon walks away and run toward the boarding area.

 

“He… He walks away after I managed to confess him. Did he just reject me?” thought So Min miserably while staring at her master who was slowly gone. She couldn’t manage to hold her tears from falling as she run away out from the area. She was sobbing continuously when someone called her.

 

“So Min, where are you? Are you manage to meet him” asks Min Ah curiously.

 

“Neh” she replied in distracted mode.

 

“Then why did you voice seem like fraught? Have you talked to him?”

 

“I… I… I think I just got rejected. He just walks away after I confessed” sobbed So Min.

 

“What! He is a jerk! What was he thinking?”

 

“Min Ah-yah. Please, I don’t want to talk about this right now. I am hanging up.” she said as she turned off the phone.

 

She felt really depressed since Hyun Joong walks away from her without telling his replies.

 

“He should at least reject me with some manner.” Mumbles So Min.

 

She then takes a walks straight the bus station while tearing.

 

“Arghhh… These tears, why do you keep falling? Please stop now. Peoples are watching. You have been fallen almost every day because of him.” She muttered as she tried to hold them.

 

“Yah, Jung So Min!” So Min stops herself from walking forward and turned back when she heard someone screamed her name. She could not believe when she realize that Hyun Joong who was standing about ten meters far from her.

 

She stared Hyun Joong with her cold tearing eyes and turn forward as her move quickly to leave him. Hyun Joong catches up her and grabs her hands. So Min tries to escape from him.

 

“Let me go. Why did you comeback? You have just walked away!” she said as she tries to loose his grips.

 

“Hear me first So Min.” Hyun Joong tries to explain the situation.

 

“You are so mean. Why did you leave me just like that and come back? You should at least tell me you replies, even it is no” she cried while hitting him lightly on the chest.

 

“It is yes. I am not leaving you okay. I came for you.” He said as he hugs her tightly. So Min pushed her but then yields and responds to his hugs when she heard his reply. She cries a few moments at his chest and Hyun Joong was just let her cried on him.

 

“I like you to, Jung So Min” He finally told his feeling to her. So Min nods while tightening her clinch.

 

“Me too.” She replied.

 

“Please, don’t ever leave me anymore. Araso?”

 

“Neh, I am not going to leave you anymore.”

 

Hyun Joong smiles happily as she loosens up his grips and embrace So Min faces with both of his hands. He felt really awful when seeing her swollen faces because of him. He put on a light kiss at both of her eyes and her lips without taking off of his scarf. The smiled together and hug tightly while Hyun Jon cheerfully lift her up and spin themselves around. So Min laughed with a joy, while putting slight whoops.

 

“Mister stops it. This is awkward. People are curiously watching us. They might recognize you”

 

“I don’t care. I just felt really happy. I have got my girl. Yay……!

 

So Min couldn’t stop him anymore as she was feeling the same. She chuckled and tightens her grips on his shoulder.

 

They are finally together...

No need for the press to make up their relationship...

But it will happen soon...

Sorry for the late update..

Enjoy this chapter...

For the comments and subcribe a really appreciates you all... Thanks for supporting....