Truth or rumor?..

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

*****************

 

Hyun Joong was in dilemma whether to explain the truth to So Min or settling the issues that has been spreading broadly to the nations concerning him and So Min. There have been a rumors regarding Hyun Joong lifting So Min after his performances and it catches the reporters’ attention. Mr. Jung had called him twice and asks him to meet up.

 

“There are some rumors about you and So Min spreading through online and it has been foremost news for today. What was exactly happening between you two? Let’s meet up and explain to me the truth”

 

“I am going to meet you now”

 

“Do you want me to send our driver?”

 

“No need hyung. I’ll go there by myself”

 

“Be careful then, and watch out the reporters”

 

“Neh”

 

Hyun Joong sighed as his eyes were still So Min’s bedroom. He walks towards the door and knocks. It was silent inside.

 

“Let’s talk about this later. I am going out right now. Don’t forget to take your medicine okay. And one more thing, please don’t go out for today. Araso?” there was still a silent response from So Min.

 

“I’ll consider the silent as your response. You might don’t wish to talk to me right now. But let me explain the whole matter to you after this. Is that okay?” asks Hyun Joong as he knocked the door. It was still silent. Hyun Joong gave up and takes few steps forward. He stops and then turns his back.

 

“I am going” he said again. So Min then responded him with flat tone of voice.

 

“Neh, Please be careful on the way.” She replied to Hyun Joong.

 

“At least she is still replying me.”Hyun Joong relieved to her reply as he smiles and goes away.

 

*****************

 

Mr. Jung was about to call Hyung Joong for the third time when he entering his room.

 

“Yah, Hyun Joong. I was about to call you. It’s good you have come. Did the reporter spot you? I bet they did huh?” He knew that he has been chased by the reporters since the new was spread out. Hyun Joong gasped.

 

“They are anywhere, hyung. I have just managed to run from them”

 

“How about your bodyguards?”

 

“I told them to spread ourselves as they are disguising me. That is why I manage to be here here. I bet they are outside already”

 

“The news has been spreading on internet vastly today. It also became hot news for today. ‘The Halyu star, Kim Hyun Joong dating his maid’ and also ‘A maid seducing hot star’? Did So Min know about this? She should stay at home if she knows.”

 

“She still has no idea about this. She hasn’t recovered well yet. But I already told her not to go out for today. You know what exactly happen yesterday hyung. I saved her and she was really sick and injured.

 

“I know it. But as you know, the reporters can not be underestimated. They are like cockroaches. They stir the news very fast. We should hold a conference to solve this matter. You should bring her to attend the talk”

 

“I can’t. I don’t want her to get involved.”

 

“There is nothing we can do other than bringing her here to tell the truth. Why did you refuse? You should agree with this or else you really have feeling for each other do you?”

 

“I…I…”

 

“Am I saying the truth Hyun Joong?”

 

“I can’t tell you right now Hyung. Just, please let me do the talk alone. I can handle this by myself.”

 

“I am not preventing you from liking her, Hyun Joong. But you should clear the rumor first. I guess it is better for you to tell the truth. That would be better for you and So Min.”

 

“I really thought that you will argue with me because of her hyung.”

 

“Why should I argue? I am really consent about anything you want to do. As long as it brings you happiness. Okay, back to the issues, the talk will be conducted the day after tomorrow during your album launch ceremony. Is it okay?”

 

“I am happy because I can always rely on you hyung”

 

Hyun Joong smiled and hug Mr. Jung. He really appreciates to his manager concerns towards him. He was the one and only manager since his debut and Hyun Joong already consider him as part of his family. Same goes to Mrs. Chang Mi, Jae Joong and his father, they have been look for him since he was young as they knew about his past. He felt blessed because he was surrounded with people who care about him as he felt the same with So Min. But his feeling towards So Min was different among them. He does want So Min to take care of him, but his heart wanted more than that. He felt really happy when So Min was in his eyes, as he wanted her to always be with him.

 

“I should confess to her today. I have already assured my feeling towards her. I am going to tell the truth, no matter what happen.”

 

*****************

 

After a while, Hyung was out, Min Ah and Minho called her and asked her to meet up. She initially refused as she was told by Hyun Joong not to go out, but since they begged, she decided to meet them.

 

“Please So Min, we have something to tell you urgently”

 

“About what?”

 

“You didn’t read the news?”

 

“No I didn’t”

 

“Then let’s meet up. You should know about this matter”

 

“Okay, let’s meet at usual place then” So Min hangs the phone and get herself prepared. She really refused to go since she has felt a little pain in her head but is really curious about what Min Ah wanted to say.

 

*****************

 

“Hello, this is Hyun Joong speaking”

 

“Hyun Joong-si. This is Eun Hye. Can we meet up?”

 

“Eun Hye-ah. I was going to call you to meet up. Sure, where should we meet?”

 

“How about our usual coffee shop”

 

“Okay then. I meet you in 30 minutes.”

 

“I am going to tell Eun Hye that I have no longer have crush on her. My felling have turned to someone else.” He mumbled. He then picked his phone and starts dialing Jae Joong numbers.

 

“Yah chingu! I heard your news. Is it true? You should have told me earlier.”

 

“Sorry buddy. Can we talk about this later? I need your help. Can you please go to my place? I am worried about So Min. She was still sick. She might need someone to take care of her”

 

“Okay, but where are you going?

 

“I am going to meet someone. By the way could you please not to tell So Min about this matter? I am relying on you chingu. I am hanging up now. Bye”

 

“Yah, Hyun Joong. You are not telling me where you are going. Hello.. hello.. Yah you have just hanged up me?” Jae Joong shooks his head and sighed.

 

“Is it really rumors or truth one? If it was true, Hyun Joong should tell me earlier. I think i have some kind of feeling towards her.” he muttered. He somehow felt jealous and a little bit depressed when he heard about the news.

 

“Yah, stop thinking like this Jae Joong! You are Hyun Joong’s friend. Stop thinking silly thing. I should go to So Min. She is sick.” Jae Joong hits his head twice and shook his head. He then took his sweater and walks quickly to Hyun Joong’s places.

 

*****************

 

So Min felt that some people surrounding her was looking to her when she headed to meet her friends. Some of them out a long stare with their silent mocks and some of them are just smiling like shrinking to her. At first she just ignored all the stares and pretends like nothing happen.

 

“What is going on them today? They must have mistaken me for someone.”

 

“Yah, chingu. Come here, hurry” So Min can see that Min Ah and Min Ho are waving to her. They are sitting at the corner of the shop. She walks towards her and the feeling of being watched became increasingly felt.

 

“Yah, don’t you feel that I was being watched all the time. Or it was just my imagination?”

 

“I think they are really staring at you.” Min Ah said as she gives news paper to curiously So Min.

 

“What is this? Why are you giving me newspaper” ask So Min. Min Ho lifts his shoulder and shook his head.

 

“Just read the cover. You have become the headline. That is the reason why people are stating at you today.” So Min eyes are widely opened as she was shocked to the news she has just read.

 

“Have you read it. ‘A hallyu star spotted back hug his maid. Are they close to each other’? Yah, Jung So Min what happen between you two”

 

“I… I don’t know. It was just a misunderstanding. He just saved me yesterday. I have been trapped by someone and Hyun Joong came and save me.”

 

“What! Who was that person?”

 

“I can’t tell you Min Ah. Master told me not to tell any one about this”

 

“What! He knows who’s the culprit and ordering you not to tell anyone? Doesn’t it make sense? Is he insane?”

 

“I don’t know Min Ah. Please I am really confused right now. Just do say anything bad about him”

 

“Jung So Min, he was protecting a person who has made trap on you, do you know it? Why are you backing him? Do you have feeling towards him?

 

“I don’t know I just can’t say anything right now. Please stops talking about this”

 

“We are just concern about you So Min. You don’t know what might happen to you after this. He has a lot of fanatic fans. What if they keep their grudge over you”

 

“I… I…. I should go. Please, I want to be alone right now. I am going. Sorry friend” So Min said as she leaves their friends.

 

“Yah, Min Ah. You shouldn’t act too harsh. She might hurt right now” Min Ho tried to calm his girlfriend. He felt sorry to So Min but all he can do is just watch and let Min Ah do all the talk.

 

“I just felt worried for her. I didn’t think that it will turn like this. Should we go to her and apologized?” replies Min Ah as she aware her rudeness to So Min.

 

“Let her be. She might need time and space to make up her mind.” Min Ah nods to Min Ho as she heaves a sigh.

 

*****************

 

So Min intends to meet his master to settle about the matter. She was passing one of the famous coffee shops when she recognizes some people that she knew. She was really upset when they turn to be his master and hislate crush, Yoon Eun Hye.

 

“The reason he go out is because of her? He really wanted to see her all this time, I guess?” she sadly muttered as her tears starts falling.

 

“He might even not being bothered about this matter. I shouldn’t get him into trouble at this time. I should go back.” So Min told to her self as she tried to calm herself and walks passing the shop. Her heart was trembling but all she can do is stay calm.

 

*****************

 

So Min was about heading to Hyun Joong apartment house when someone throw wet colored balloon towards her. Soon after, the other throws an egg and hits his head. So Min groaned. So Min couldn’t even talk or doing anything and let them do anything as they wish. She tried to endure as she walks towards his master home but her strength are slowly loosing. She felt the pain within her head and it starts to feel dizzy. She unknowingly drops herself on the land when she heard someone called her name before she faint.

 

Jae Joong is waiting for So Min when he saw someone was surrounding by the crowds of female fans. As he got his clear view towards the person, he barely recognizes that she was So Min who was trying to endure the attack weakly. He ran towards So Min but she dropped before he could catch her. The people around them were shocked when So Min was fainted at sudden.

 

“You all have more other good thing to do than throwing your grudge over her, don’t you? Why did you call yourself as fan if you don’t even think rationally? You all better go away or I might sue you, do you all got it? Now go!” he warned to them as he lifts up So Min and bring her to inside the house.

 

“She might really oppressed and sad right now. I bet she already knew about the matter” Jae Joong mumbled as he carries So Min to her bedroom.

 

Jae Joong gently place So Min on her bed. He was hurting when he saw the pale So Min cried in her unconsciousness. He sat beside her while her hairs. Sometimes he put his finger on her forehead when she wrinkled and mumbled and he felt the sadness within her when tears come out from her closed eyes.

chapter 19 finish... Hv a nice reading.. The story seems flat... hehe... sorry for that....