I can't tell it now......

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

*************

 

So Min was taken by Mrs. Chang Mi into the other room as soon as Hyun joong madly get into his preparation room.

 

“What is wrong with you So Min? Why did you change your mind all of sudden” She tried to ask for So Min’s reason

 

“I…. I….”

 

“You have known that Hyun joong has taken a lot of courage to this because he knows that it was the best thing to do for him and you.”

 

“I can’t do this Unnie.  I really can’t.”

 

“Then tell me the reason why you can’t So Min! Do you know it was hard for him to accept the ignorance from the people he loves!!!? His family has ignored him many times, and the betrayals from her crush, and now you want to do the same thing to him?! He has been suffered many times So Min! Do you know that?”

 

“Then tell me what am I suppose to do Unnie. I was hurt to. Very much!!”

 

“What do you mean So Min”

 

At that moment So Min crawled on the floor while crying out loud. Mrs. Chang Mi was shocked to her sudden reaction and tried to calm her.

 

“I wanted to be with him. I really do. I mean it Unnie. But I know this is forbidden.”

 

“What do you mean So Min. Tell me the truth?”

 

“Unnie, I can take this anymore. How we are suppose to reveal our relationship if he are going to get engage soon”

 

“Bwoh!!! What did you say? He is going to get engage?” she asked for confirmation. So Min nodded weakly while crying.

 

“Where did you learn about that? I don’t even know. Is Hyun Joong knows about this?”

 

“Unnie, don’t tell him anything about this. Ple… Please?”

 

“Who told you about this?”

 

“His mother called me earlier. She asked me not to reveal our relationship because he will get engage soon. I am not match for him and I am going to ruin his future if we reveal this thing.”

 

“Did she really say that?” she asked. So Min nods while sobbing. Mrs. Chang Mi stands up and plans to tell Hyun Joong about the matter. So Min grabs her legs and begged her not to tell him.

 

“So Min he has the right to this. I should tell him about this”

 

“No Unnie. You can’t. Please, I beg you. Don’t tell him anything. I am afraid that the press is not going well if we tell him about this now. He might feel disappointed. Please I beg you… Please?”

 

Mrs. Chang breathes out loud. She felt pity for So Min and wanted to tell the truth but she was wondered that it might affect the press. She kneeled in front of So Min and hugs her while patting her back to encourage her.

 

“Oooh… Pity So Min. I really wanted to help you even though I know that can’t”

 

“”Don’t worry Unnie. I can handle this myself. Please don’t mind me. Unnie, can you help me to get flight ticket to Korea tonight? I need to leave a soon as I can.”

 

“Okay. I'll try to book it for you”

 

“How about Manager Jang? Should I see him right now?”

 

“Don’t worry about that. I will talk to him. We will discuss what to do about this.”

 

“Thank you unnie”

 

“We are the one who should thank you. You ruined yourself for the sake of him and us. You don’t to ruin this press right” So Min nodded weakly to Mr. Chang.

 

***********

 

Seungri smirked himself while listening to their conversation at the back of the door.

 

“Huh, that evil woman has already made an evil move on that poor girl. I pity her, but I will not discourage me from getting my money. She is my bounty anyway” he muttered evilly.

 

He then back off when Mrs. Chang Mi get out from the room and walks towards the other room.

 

Seungri take the great chance to get in the room where So Min was staying in. Before he takes his next moves he takes out his cellophane and texted for someone.

 

“He Ra Sweety, you will be impressed to my job. I will not put you down” he said whild putting his evil smile.

 

**********

 

Mrs. Chang Mi told averything to Mr. Jang and tried to plan something on the press.

 

“Convince Hyun Joong not to say anything about this matter to the press. I will clarify this matter on his behalf.” Mr. Chang Mi nodded and walk toward Hyun Joong room.  She was opening the door when it was opened harshly from inside. She shocked when Hyun Jon nearly push her when he was running to the room where So Min was staying at.

 

“Hyun Jung wait!” she shouted.

 

**********

 

Hyun Joong’s mind was wrecked thinking why So Min refuses to reveal their relationship to the press.

 

“She must have the reason for refusing. She looks fine earlier. Aish… can’t she at least tell her reason”

 

“Mr. Hyun Joong you got a message” one of the crews stopped him from his own thinking and gave him the phone. Hyun Jon took it and read the message. His eyes turned bigger and his heart felt broken into pieces after read message from the unknown sender.

 

To:  Kim Hyun Joong

From: Unknown person

Wondering the reason why she

refused to go with you to the press?

Go to room ____ and you will know the reason.

Your love one is playing with you. She has another guy…

 

Hyun joong throw the phone on the make up desk and run toward the door. He was nearly bumped into Mrs. Chang but he continues his run into So Min’s room.

 

He harshly opened the door and saw a man was hugging So Min and tried to kiss her. The angered Hyun joong get rid of him from So Min and punch his stomach. He then grabs her hands and takes her to other corner of the door.

 

“Is this the reason why you refuse to go with me!!’” he takes out her anger toward So Min. So Min was wavering when she was trying to say the truth but she can’t do that when Hyun Joong ruthlessly embrace her and fiercely takes her hands on to the wall. So Min pushed Hyun Joong but he grabs her waist and moves her closer to him.

 

“Stop it Mister! I should hear me first”

 

“I don’t have anything to hear from you!”

 

“Listen to me”

 

“You are mine! Do you hear is So Min. You are mine!!!”

 

“Chill dude. She was also mine. Right darling” Seungri tried to create more conflict by pushing Hyun Joong from So Min. He grabs her waist and kissed her cheek. So Min pushes him and punches his stomach. Seungri groaned in pain but still acting cool.

 

“I should go darling. Please continue your business with you other man. I’ll see you after this” Seungri touches her faces but she remove his finger from her immediately.

 

Hyun Joong stands still while watching the unwanted scene between So Min and Seungri. After he was out from the room, he dropped himself on the couch and messed his hair. Mr. Jang, Mrs. Chang Me was there and tried to calm the situation. Mrs. Chang signaled So Min to get out but So Min shook her head and standing in front of Hyun Joong. She intends to touch Hyun Joong head to calm him.

 

“Put your hand off from me!” he shouted.

 

“Mister, listen. I have nothing to do with him”

 

“Stop you explanation liar! I saw you with my own eyes. Do you still want to deny it? Is that the real reason you refuse to reveal our relationship?!”

 

“Hyun joong that was not the real reason she did that” Mrs. Chang Mi tried to clarify the real situation but got signaled by not to do that. She sighed and put shut.

 

“Then tell me the real reason So Min! Tell me!!”

 

“This is something that I can’t tell right now. But believe me, I have nothing to do with that man. I mean it. You have to trust me" she begged and kneeled over Hyun Joong.

 

“I don’t know. Please leave here instantly, So Min. I don’t want to hurt you. Please go before I started my anger back.” She harshly begged to So Min. It was hard for her to see Hyun joong dropped his tears in front of her. She slowly holds her up and walks towards the door. Mr. Jang and Mrs. Chang pat her back before she gets out from the room.

 

“Please bear this So Min. Just after this press.” Mr. Jang tried to encourage her. So Min nodded and put a weak smile on her face.

 

“Don’t worry Mr. Jang. I will. Please take care of him for me.” she asked trembling while holding her tears. He nodded.

 

“So Min..” called Mrs. Chang.

 

“Don’t worry Unnie. I’ll be okay. Please, keep this as a secret. I’ll be around.”

 

“Neh, I’ll se you later.” She replied. So Min nods as she turns her stare at Hyun Joong who refused to talk to her. She slowly walks away from the room as her tears dropped unintentionally and she cried silently from afar.

 

Reupdated...  Sorry for taking so much time...