Let don't ______..........

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

************

 

“Hello. I am So Min” she answered the call with her heart trembling.

 

 “Miss So Min. I am Mrs. Kim, Hyun Joong mother. I was told that you are with him, am I right?”  So Min was speechless for moment. Her mind was blank and she could not say anything Mrs. Kim.

 

“Ne….neh Mr. Kim..” So Min answered with a gulp.

 

“I knew that my son is trying to reveal you during the press tonight” she asked arrogantly to So Min.

 

“Ooo.. Ye… Yes Aunt Kim”

 

“Don’t call me Aunt. I don’t give you the right to call me that”

 

“Ooh… So… sorry Madam”

 

“Let’s make our conversation in short. All I want you to do tonight is not to let him revealing your relationship. You have no idea that he will get engage soon. How dare you try to snatch him from her fiancé soon to be?” said Mrs. Kim harshly rebuking her. So Min was shocked when she heard Mrs. Kim mention about the engagement thing.

 

“I am really sorry Mdm., but Hyun Joong didn’t tell me anything about that engagement thing.”

 

“Hey, maid, don’t you dare to talk back at me. Just realize who you are, you are no match with my son. He still has a bright future waiting for him and not to be with you. I don’t care, just do what I say or else you might see him ruined himself because of you. Do you hear me?!”

 

“Ye… Yes Mdm., I’ll try”

 

“Good, we’ll need to meet up after you reach Korea. One more thing, don’t you dare to talk about our conversation to my son. He hasn’t been told about the engagement. Keep you mouth shut” So Min tried to talk but the phone has already disconnected.

 

So Min dropped herself on the sand and she started to tear. She can feel that her heart was hurting deeply. She touches her chest hardly with both of her hands. She cried for a few second and stop when she aware that Hyun Joong is coming to her. She wipes her tears and pretends as normal.

 

Hyun Joong saw So Min was sitting on the sand from afar. After he bought the drinks he rushed himself to So Min. He sensed that something was happen.

 

“Is she hurt herself” he asked to himself while running towards So Min.

 

“So Min, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?” he asked her nervously. So Min smile to him and shook her head.

 

“I….I am alright. I just wanted to feel the sand here. They are sparkling you know.” She replied, tried to hide her tense. Hyun joong take a relieve sigh and grabs her waist and help her to stand up. He wipes the remains sand on her body and unknowingly touches her but. So Min chuckled.

 

“Yah, where are you touching?”

 

“Opps, sorry my dearly Maid. I just wanted to remove the dirt from your but.” Hyun joong lift up both of his hand and stand still. So Min keep in silent when she heard Maid word from his mouth.

 

“Hey, maid, don’t you dare to talk back at me. Just realize who you are, you are no match with my son. He still has a bright future waiting for him and not to be with you. I don’t care, just do what I say or else you might see him ruined himself because of you.” So Min suddenly recalls the earlier situation between her and Mrs. Kim. However, she tried to maintain her normal ripple face to avoid Hyun joong from doubting her action. She catches his hands and led him towards the waiting car.

 

*************

 

Along the way, So Min didn’t talk much as she pretends to be impressed with Japan’s view. Hyun joong who didn’t find it suspicious just let her in her world while he was talking to the talkative driver.

 

So Min wanted to talk to Hyun joong about the plan of canceling the revelation of their relationship. She couldn’t do that since they are not alone.

 

“I must tell him before the press. I just don’t know how to initiate. I wonder how he will react?” she muttered sadly with herself.

 

************

 

After done covering up his face, he put on a cap on So Min’s head and covers her eyes with a brown rounded eyeglass. He takes out his another scarf and wraps it around from her neck and mouth.

 

“It’s done. Are you ready to get out from here” he asked. So Min nods. Hyun joong embrace her cheek for couple of time and grabs her hand to get out from the car. After thanking the driver, Hyun Joong brings So Min to meet up with his manager and the other crews.

 

“You both finally came. Let’s hurry, the press will starts in two hours from now. Chang Mi, please get So Min ready for the press.” Mr. Jang ordered. Mrs. Chang Mi nods and grabs So Min hand, asking her to follow her to the make up room. So Min stopped her walks and stands still for moments. She apologized to Mrs. Chang and walks towards Hyun joong.

 

“I am really sorry Mr. Jang. But please let me spare some time with Mister Hyun Joong. I have something to tell him” she asked as she bowed herself at the manager. After getting the permission, she grabs Hyun Joong arms and led him into the quite corner. Hyun Joong was surprised but he just followed her lead.

 

“What’s wrong So Min? Is there anything bothering you?” he asked her, wondering what she might say.

 

“Mister, listen to me. I have to tell you something important”

 

“What it is? Don’t say that you want to….”

 

“Let’s us don’t reveal our relationship?.”

 

“What!? What did you just say?”

 

“I don’t want us to reveal our relationship”

 

“But why?”

 

“Because I don’t want you to regret it later”

 

“Why should I regret about this?”

 

“I don’t know. I just scared that you might regret this decision that we made.”

 

“I am not”

 

“Please Mister. I beg you”

 

“I can’t. Don’t you wish to be with me?”

 

“I… I… am not ready for this.”

 

“Then you should have told me earlier”

 

“I am sorry Mister. But please respect my decision. I don’t wish us to get hurt by revealing this thing.”

 

“Jung So Min!”

 

“I’ll go back to Korea tonight. I am not going with you to the press”

 

“You can’t do that to me!”

 

Mr. Jang heard the shout from Hyun Joong and looked after them. Hyun Joong was harshly grabbing So Min to enter the room but So Min tried to refuse.

 

“Hyun Joong, what are you doing? Let go of her, she is hurting.”

 

“She is running away from me. She doesn’t wish to attend the press. She wanted to leave me” Hyun Joong shouted.  So Min tried to escape from his grip but his was too strong to handle.

 

“So Min, what are you thinking. Is there something wrong” Mrs. Chang Mi asked her. So Min keeps silent.

 

“Hyun Joong let her go. I will convince her to attend the press. Don’t use your fierceness at her. Look, she was already scared.”

 

Hyun Joong loosens his grip as he realizes that he was so violent to her.  He felt guilt when he aware that his hard grip leaved red mark on her arm, but So Min give him signal to tell him that she was okay. Hyun Joong put a heavy sigh as he was frustrated with So Min’s decision. He turns back and walks halfheartedly toward the preparation room without forcing So Min to go with him.

 

updated... SOrry for taking so mich time to reupload this chap. thanks for keeping your support on this ff...