Come with me...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

***************

 

So Min was sitting next Hyun Joong while he was leaning on her shoulder with his hand is holding hers tightly.

 

“Mister, are you asleep?”She asked hesitatingly.

 

“Mmmm… I felt sleepy. I haven’t gotten an actual slept along these days. Now I can generously sleep since you are with me.” Hyun Joong mumbled.

 

So Min nods and put a modest sighed. She wanted to ask something to Hyun Joong but she canceled her intention since he was really tired.

 

“Wae. Do you want to ask for something?” Hyun Joong asked her softly when he realized her intention.

 

“Sorry for awakening you. But I am really curious about something”


“What is it So Min?”

 

“Do you really want to bring me to the press?”

 

“Mmmm…” he affirmed as he nods while his head was still leaning on hers.

 

So Min then keeps herself in silence. Her mind was messed. Her couldn’t think of anything since Hyun Joong grabbed her and took her with him to go to Japan with him a while before.

 

***********

 

“Mister, you are not going?  Oh god, you missed your flight!” So Min finally realized that Hyun Joong is supposed to go.

 

“I am not going as long as you don’t go with me” he replied.

 

“But you are going for years. How can I follow you? I haven’t finish my study here”

 

“Who says that I am going to leave for years?”

 

“Jae Joong oppa told me. You are not going to leave for long period of time?”

 

“Of course I am not. Why should I?

 

“But he told me…”

 

“He tricked you”

 

“But why?”

 

“He did it because of your stubbornness. You did you leave me that day. I was supposed to confess to you but you have just gone without saying anything.”

 

“I did it because I want to protect you. I thought that you wasn’t into me since I saw you with her yesterday”

 

“Who?”

 

“Yo… Your crush”

 

“Eun Hye?” He asked curiously. So min nodded.

 

“I saw you are meeting with her on the same day you confessed that you have feeling to me”

 

“So Min just hear me first…” Hyun Joong tried to clarify the situation.

 

“Do you still have feeling for her?” So Min interrupt.

 

“So Min…”

 

“Answer me please. Do still like her?”

 

“Yah!” he sreamed.

 

“Why are you screaming? I am just asking”

 

Hyun Jon loses his control when So Min continuously asking him without even hearing him. He grabs her hand and pulls her towards the airport.

 

“Where are going?”So Min asked sacredly. She felt really bad for asking him about his feeling towards his late crush.

 

“Japan” he replied shortly without looking.

 

So Min stopped her walks but Hyun Joong forcefully pulled her. So Min tried to stop him from going but Hyun Joong was really with himself and he did not realized that she was hurting.

 

“Ouch!” Hyun Joong stopped his walks when he heard So Min screamed. He looks at his back and So Min was knelling while holding her pain.

 

Hyun Joong realized that he was very rough to her. He hurriedly holds her and carries her to the nearest seat. He felt really bad when he saw So Min sobbed.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked her.

 

“I am sorry Mister. I should not have asked you that question. I am sorry for heating you up. I don’t mean it. I am just curious whether or not you still have feeling for her. I really do”

 

Hyun Joong felt sorry when he saw So Min cried because of him. He hugs her and pats her back.

 

“I am sorry for hurting you. You kept asking me without even giving me a chance to clarify the situation. Now you should keep quiet and hear my reason. Araso”

 

So mind nodded. Hyun Jon loosens up his hugs and kneeled in front of So Min. He embraces her head and removes her tears with his mother fingers.

 

“It was true that I meet her yesterday. I told her that I am no longer having feeling for her. That’s because I have fallen with you.”

 

“Did she really kiss you?”

 

“Are you really curious about that?”

 

“Actually I am really bothered with that”

 

“She was intending to but I refuse”

 

So Min looks curiously at Hyun Joong and patiently waiting his reply.

 

“I realized that I already have someone else in my heart. That’s why I refused.”

 

“Sorry for doubting you, Mister”

 

“That is what I like about you So Min”

 

“About what?”

 

“You always felt sorry and care for people before you”

 

So Min smiled. She landed a light kiss on his covered mouth and hugs him. Hyun Joong holds her tight and felt warmed with her reaction.

 

“So Min…”

 

“Neh?”

 

“Come with me”

 

“Neh?”

 

“To Japan. Let’s reveal our relationship”

 

“But, I think it I don’t think we are ready for this. I might destroy your career.”

 

“I don’t care about it. All I care is about you and our relationship”

 

“But I am not prepared. I don’t bring my passport and clothes”

 

“It you have you passport with you. Your friend Min Ah has already prepared it for you.”

 

So Min opened her bag and it is true her passport has already in it.

 

“Did you plan this, Mister?”

 

“Not me. It was Jae Joong and your best friends. He just called me after you confessed to me earlier”

 

“No wonder they acted really wired this morning. Min Ah was not really into you before this.”

 

“You have friends that really cared about you So Min”

 

“But why did you just leaved me earlier?”

 

“I am not leaving you, dummy. You are the one who thought that.  I am just meeting up my manager to tell him that I can’t go with them”

 

“Really?”

 

“Babo So Min”

 

So Min stared sharply toward Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong smirked and grabs her hands. So Min obeyed and follows him.

 

“Just come with me okay. I will buy your things after we reach there” tell Hyun Joong while holding her hand tightly. So Min nods. Hyun Joong opened his bags and take out something.

 

“Put on these things. People might recognize you. I don’t want you to get hurt” he said as he put on the cap and eyeglasses on her.

 

“What about the flight officer? They might recognize you”

 

“They are professional So Min. They will not do anything stupid to pursue their job”

 

“Neh”

 

“It’s done. Wow, you don’t look like So Min at all”

 

“Really? Then who I look a like?”

 

“No one. You look like my maid” Hyun Jon smirked to her.

 

“Hmmm… You are always with your tease”

 

“Well, it was fun teasing you anyway.”

 

So Min punched lightly on his chest. He screamed lightly and fakes his pain. So Min holds him and nervously rubs his chest.

 

“Babo So Min” teased Hyun Jon as he grabs her hand and brings her to the passenger check in.

 

So Min followed him and curved her lips. She somehow felt happy with the teases since they made Hyun Joong felt brighten up.

 

 

Finish 25 chapter...

Sorry for not updating for the past few day... 

Have a nice reading...

Thanks so much for the comments...

Subscriber, you are very much appreciated...

Have a nice day....