The __________ plan.....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

**************

**Flashback**

So Min managed to hold her tears when Seungri entered the room. He harshly grabbed her hands and moves her on to the wall. So Min was startled with his action and tried to push him away.

 

“Hey, who are you? Let me go!” she cried while trying pushing him away. Seungri grabs her jaw harshly and face her closely.

 

“You can order me anytime if you got money to pay me. But I believe you don’t have anything in your pocket isn’t it? Plus you lips look tasty” he smirked while deepen his lip on to her. So Min tried to get rid from him but his grip was too tight to handle. She nearly gave up when some on pushed him away and pull her to another corner.

 

Her eyes widened out when Hyun Joong fiercely staring her and grabbed both of her hands. She felt hurt when Hyun joong ruthlessly put her hands on to the wall.

 

It was the first time she saw Hyun joong with fierceness on his face. She knows that he was in angered after he saw unwished scene between her and that unknown man. His face turned into frustration when Seungri kissed her cheek and grabbed her waist. She tried to clarify the situation but it turned bad because Hyun Joong doesn’t want to hear any or her explanation and just believe what have he seen.

 

***********

 

Hyun Joong dropped his tears and bowed himself on to the floor. Mrs. Chang tried to console him and notify that the press is about to start.

 

“This is the most hurtful feeling I have ever felt of being abandoned Unnie. It was really hurt when someone forsaken you and left in front of your eyes. Why is this always happen to me? Doesn’t I worth to be happy like others?” he mourn in sad tone.

 

“She might have her own reason for leaving you Hun joong.” Mrs. Chang tried to defend So Min.

 

“Why are you defending her Unnie. She is not worth for it. She was a good liar. She plays very well in breaking people’s heart.” He tried to attack her words.

 

“I know you don’t mean that Hyun joong. You love her very much”

 

“What if I do? I really love her. But my love could turn into a huge hatred.”

 

“Do you really wish to hate her?”

 

“She will be the first person I hate the most for abandoning me. I will hate them more than I hated my parents and Eun Hye!!”

 

Mrs. Chang left out a huge breath as she had lost her words to him.

 

**********

 

“How was your plan Seungri” Hera asked hurriedly on the line.

 

“Be patient honey. Everything is going on smoothly. Hyun joong was really hated her right now.” He flirty replied.

 

“Are you sure that you have done you task well?”

 

“I saw that bratty man hurt So Min with my own eyes honey. He was really disappointed with her.”

 

“Good. Serves her right. Okay then, you will receive your pay tomorrow. Bye”

 

“It’s that all honey?”

 

“What else do you want from me?

 

“A goodbye kiss?”

 

“A payment is enough for you. My kiss is only for Hyun joong” Hera immediately disconnects her line.

 

 Seungri smiled evilly. He then walked toward the boarding area and wait patiently for his flight to Korea.

 

 

**********

 

So Min was in hiding at the quite hidden corner near to hall press. Her eyes tried to search for her master in the crowded of people. She wished to see him before she get on her midnight flight.

 

After a few minutes of searching he saw Hyun Joong who was crowded by the reporters. She realized that he looked so pale but still tried to give a normal looks in front of other.

 

“Oh master… I wish I could be there you.” She whispered sadly. She tried to hold her tear and keep her stare without missing the remains of his body even once.

 

It has been announce that the conference will be held in one hour and Hyun joong seem getting ready for his performance for his album’s launch.

 

So Min was getting along with his performance when Mrs. Chang called her to meet up. She agreed and prepared to go as she looked her master before she leaves.

 

*********

 

Mrs. Chang was walking back and forth while waiting nervously for So Min. She put a signal for some of the crew to get ready. They nodded and walk on their supposed to be spot while waiting patiently for So Min. After a few minutes, the doors was knocked and opened. So Min entered the room while smiling to her.

 

“Unnie, I am here.. Thanks for ahhh ammmm….” was covered with a scarf contained something that makes her feel dizzy. After a few second they remove the scarf from the half fainted So Min, while holding her tightly.

 

“Un…nie, why did you do t..his to m..e?” she weakly asked.

 

“I am sorry So Min. I have no other choice. I need to do this” she replies her before she fainted.

 

“Okay, now let get her done. Don’t leave any traces or else Hyun joong will discover about this. You all must keep your mouth shut. The crews nodded as the lift up So Min and move her to somewhere.

 

Mrs. Chang takes out her phone and dialed up someone.

 

“Hello, is everything done” someone on the line asked.

 

“Everything is on the plan. It was in progress” she answered.

 

“Good. Finished her up and bring her here as soon as you can.”

 

“”Neh” She disconnect the line and follow the others.

 

 

okay this is the real update... sorry, think it was quite short..

 

I'll try to update as soon as i can... hv a nice reading

 

and thank you for the supports....