OMG.. I am upset...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

********

 

So Min had just finished her class and intend to go through Hyun Joong‘s home. She then canceled her intention when Hyun Joong called her.

 

“So Min, come to my workplace right away.”

 

“But Mister, I have just finished my class. Plus I am heading to your home to clean up.”

 

“You can do that later. Just come here as I told you. I need you to clean up my office and my clothing room.”

 

“Sorry but can’t you just tell you crew to clean it for you? I am already in the bus, on my back to your home. Please Mister.”

 

“Yah, I am going to shoot my MV this evening. The entire crews will go with me. Stop talking and come here NOW!!”

 

“Ooo…oo…okay Mister I’ll go there as soon as possible.” So Min just agreed when Hyun Joong raised his voice.

 

“Ajusshi, can you please stop here? I need to go somewhere else” So Min bravely asked the bus driver. He just nodded and stops the buss. After thanking the bus driver, So Min went out and take another bus and heading towards Hyun Joong office.

 

*******

 

So Min was in a rush when he bumped into someone. Luckily, he grabs her on to his body to prevent So Min from knocking on the floor. So Min closed her eye when she thought that she was going to fall. When she opened her eyes, she was laying on someone's body and he was a man. The man was hugging her tightly and  sends her a very sweet smile that every woman wished to see. So Min was surprised and embarrassed and without her knowing, she slap him at his cheek. He groaned in pain.

 

“Ouch, why did you slap me? I'm just preventing you from banging on the floor. It was more painful if you fall directly to the floor.” So Min realized that she was laying on him.

 

“Sorry Sir. I don’t mean it. I was really surprised because you are hugging me.”

 

“I am not a ert okay. I am just helping you. And could you stand up please? I am dying here.” He said while smiling to her. So Min immediately stands up and bowed her sorry. She was ready to go when he grabs her hands. So Min turns back towards the man.

 

“Aish, I already apologize to you Sir. What else do you want? I am in hurry right now. Please let me go” asked So Min while trying to escape from him.

 

“You dropped your purse. I just want to give you this.” 

 

“ Omo, I did’t realized it. Thanks so much.” She grabs her purse and bowed to him again before passes.

 

So Min realize that the same man that she bump was on her back while she  was heading to Hyun Joong studios. He seems like following her.

 

“Whats wrong with him. Why did he follow me” So Min asked to herself. She speed up her pace while looking at her back. That man is still following her.

 

“She might think that I am following her. She looks scared. But she looks cute.” Jae Joong smiled when So Min keeps looking at him curiously. He was heading to the same direction as So Min. He was quite surprised when he saw  she was entering his buddy, Hyun Joong’s room.

 

“Who is she? Is she's Hyun Joong’s girlfriend? He never told me that he got a girl.”

 

Jea Joong was entering Hyun Joong’s studios when someone keeps kicking his back with something. He trying to endure and grabs her hands.

 

“Yah… you ert!! Why you keep following me. Let me go. I said Let me go”

 

“Hey, this is a misunderstanding okay. I am not a ert. How am I going to let you go if you keeps kicking me.”

 

“Then who are you?”

 

“I am his buddies.” Jae Joong answered while pointing his finger towards a picture in Hyung Joong studios. It was Hyun Joong was with him and a girl. After clamed down, Jae Joong let So Min go. So Min feels really guilty.

 

“I am really sorry for kicking you Sir. I thought that you are bad stranger”

 

“It’s really hurts, but I accept your apology.”

 

“Are you hurt? Let me see?”

 

“No I am alright. I am just kidding.’ laughed Jae Joong while seeing So Min’s funny but cute expression. He lends his hands to greet hers. So Min replied his greeting along with her apologized bow.

 

 

 

“I am Jae Joong. I am Hyun Joong’s best friends.”

 

“So Min, I am Jung So Min. I am a personal maid of Mister Kim.”

 

“I really thought that you are his girlfriend back then. He never let anyone else enters his room. That’s why I was curious. He must have trust in you.”

 

“I am just doing my job as his maids Sir. I am no one to him.” So Min cleared the situation. Jae Joong nodded. He feels really comfortable while talking to So Min. He feels that Hyun Joong took a great choice taking So Min as her maids. While knowing each other, So Min cell phones ranged. It was Hyun Joong. So Min excused herself and answered the phone.

 

 

“Jung So Min I want you right now.”

 

“What do you mean Mister?”

 

“Lend me your body for today”

 

“Lend what!!?”

 

“Don’t you hear me? I want you to come here right now!!!!” So Min was dumbfounded. She was clueless with Hyun Joong requests.

 

“Whats wrong So Min?” asked Jae Joong.  So Min faces towards Jae Joong.

 

“My boss. He wanted me. My body?” replied So Min.

 

 “Who was there? Who are you talking with?” Hyun Joong was  prying when he heard So Min was talking to someone else and he was a man. He suddenly becomes upset.

 

 

 

“Who was he? Who was she talking with? Why am I like this? I am getting upset so sudden. That girl, haw dare she make me miserable like this. I really hate this feeling. Arghhh” Hyun Joong tried to calm himself. He endured himself from getting too upset towards So Min.

 

Sorry for not updating for so long. Got so much work to be done. Anyway enjoy my 6th chapter..  MERRY CHRISTMAS