Yes, no???

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

 

***************

 

“Why are you here, early in the morning Mister?” So Min asked with surprise at Hyun Joong, who was standing in front of her house gate. He turned back and put on his grin which always made her melt.

 

“I’m taking you to the class.” He answered shortly.

 

“That’s so sudden.” She chuckled.

 

“This is what men do for their girl. I want to do the same for you.”

 

“It’s not because of getting more credit to marry you?”

 

“Well, I could be both of them. You know what I am thinking. So have you thought about it?”

 

“I thought about it all night”

 

“So, what is your answer?” He asked curiously. So Min shook her head.

 

“It’s no?”

 

“I still couldn’t think about the answer. Can you give more time to think about this?” she pleaded calmly. Hyun joong cranked with upset feeling. While pouting, he takes her left hand and led her to the passenger seat. Without saying anything he took her into the car and headed to the driver seat and started to drive.

 

“Upset?” she shortly asked. Hyun joong nodded silently, concentrating with his drive. So Min looked closely at his her master who was pouting, refuse to say anything. She bowed her head, didn’t dare to say anything. After a few minutes with the silence, Hyun joong gasped and initiated the conversation.

 

“I guess I have to stop thinking about about the propose, am I right? You don’t really serious about it isn’t?” he asked halfheartedly. She looked up him and demanded him to make a stop, politely. Without arguing, he followed her request.

 

“I put it in a deep thought last night. I really do.” She explained. Looking at Hyun joong who was waiting for further explanation, she continued with her talk. “I am not in a right state to accept your propose right now Mister. I have nothing for you to be proud of. Whether it money nor fame, I don’t have them either. How can I simply marry you when I am like this?”

 

Hyun joong grabbed both of her cheek softly to face with him.

 

“You’ve made me proud of you many times, So Min. I prefer to live my life with an ordinary So Min. You don’t have to be someone with money and fame, because I love you the way you are right now” he said tenderly while cupping his lip on her teary eyes.

 

After hearing to Hyun joong confession, So Min felt touched as she let out her tears.

 

“I love you to.” She replied tenderly while feeling his lips on her teary eyes. They stared each other calmly.

 

“I promise, I’ll give you my answer after class today. Are you willing to wait for my answer?” she stared him closely, waiting for his respond. Hyun joong let a small breath but tried to smile.

 

“I will. What ever your answer, I’m willing to wait for it”

 

“Thank you Mister”

 

After landed a slight peck on her lips, Hyun joong continued his drive, heading to her school. After promising that he will pick her up after classes, he leave her and went to work with hesitated feeling of what answer she might give.

 

***********

 

“What should I answer him?” So Min asked both of her friends for advices after she told about the proposing matter. She has already prepared for her answer but she felt it is better if she seeks for her friend advises regarding the matter.

 

I know you already have an answer for this So Min. But you are hesitated to tell him, isn’t?” Minho responded to her inquiry. She nodded.

 

“You should jut follow your heart So Min.” Minah added.

 

“But I felt that I am not enough to think about marriage with him. He is far better than I am. Besides, his family opposed our relationship.”

 

“Hyun joong has his right to decide his own life So Min. He chooses to be with you and you should appreciate his sincerity.” Minho tried to persuade her.

 

“His family has no right to oppose your relationship after abandoning his feeling for years. They are such a bad parent” Min ah claimed.

 

“But still, they were his parent Min ah, we can’t ignore that fact.” So Min replied with a fitful tone.

 

“Yeah, you are right” Min ah agreed even though she felt it was not fair with the opposing matter.

 

“We’ll support what ever your respond for the propose. But you need to remember that you and Hyun joong has the right to have your own life.” Minho said while patting her back, to console her. So Min beam and nod as a sign that she understands his mean. After a while with the talking, she excused her self to meet up with Hyun joong.

 

“What answer you might give me if I proposed to you right now, Babe” Minho asked her girlfriend after So Min left them. Min Ah grinned.

 

“Why are you smiling like that” he asked her curiously.

 

“I need time” she replied shortly.

 

“How long should I give you?”

 

“I don’t know. It might take a lot of time. There are many things I should consider about”

 

“Fuhh, I guess I understand Hyun joong feeling right now” he grumbled.

 

“What?” Minah asked curiously.

 

“Ahh… ooh it’s nothing. Let’s grab something to eat. I am hungry” Minho tried to make an excuse to avoid Minah from asking more questions.

 

************

 

“Hey. What’s with the pout?”  Jae joong patted Hyun joong back gently, out of the blue.  Actually, he had waited about a little while for Hyun joong to realize his presence, but since Hyun joong was busy with his own world, he decided to greet him first.

 

“Hey, it’s you… How have you been? Have you finished your shooting? When did you come back here?” he asked him one after another.

 

“I’m fine dude… I just came back today. We haven’t meet for weeks so I came to meet you right after my fight. How are you?”

“As you can see right now”

 

“Where are you spacing out right now? Is there anything happen between you and So Min? I heard from my dad, you bought So Min into your house few weeks ago. Your Mom strongly opposed your relationship, is it right?”

 

“You knew her as always.  They got no right to oppose my relationship with So Min since they treated me as nobody along my life. That was not the main problem actually”

 

“Is there another problem?”

 

“I proposed to So Min last night.”

 

Hyun joong sudden declaration made Jae joong startled. He didn’t expect that Hyun joong would make that quick move. He somehow felt uneasy.

 

“That was really quick. So how’s her respond?” He asked curiously.

 

“She demanded for moment in time to think about it. She will answer it in today’s evening.” He replied.

 

“That’s good. But you don’t seem to be happy?”

 

“I’m really nervous right now. She might say yes, or no. She must think that I’m a pushover. I am afraid to lost her”

 

“You wouldn’t know the answer unless she told you. Don’t worry, whatever her answer might be, I know she will never leave you, for sure. I know she loves you so much”

 

Hyun joong let out a long gasps as he tried to calm himself. He has made up his mind not to push So Min over the matter. What ever happen, he is going to accept her answer even though it might upset him.

 

Jae joong stared at his friend. From the deepest of his heart, he felt a little frustrated with what his confession earlier. His was sure that he was still having a heart for So Min. He really appreciates his friendship with Hyun joong, so he was unable to hurt his friend.

 

“I wish I could have someone like you, So Min. How are we perhaps if I were to know you first?” he sadly whispered inside him.

 

“I already have an answer for the propose” So Min initiated the conversation between them. It was awkward at first. The didn’t talked to each other since Hyun joong picked her up and bring her to the less visited park somewhere in Seoul.

 

His eyes were directed to So Min. at first, and then he turned towards his eyes on the ground while scraping the soil with his feet.

 

“You knew that I am lacking nearly whole thing in my life. I am an orphan, I am poor, I haven’t finished studying and I do not have any hall marks to be proud of. I think am not qualified to be by your side with my current state because I might burden you.” She briefly explained making him believe that she hasn’t ready for the marriage.

 

“So I want to say that…” before she could proceed with what she said, she was interrupted by Hyun joong.

 

“I understand. I knew it is no. Well…, I am a bit disappointed actually. But it’s normal to upset after being rejected. You haven’t saying anything yet, but I don’t wish any rejecting word come from your mouth.”

 

“Wait Mister, I…”

 

“It’s okay So Min. I understand. Let’s get back now. I am not really in a good mood right now.” He immediately stands up leaving So Min a few steps behind.

 

“Yah, Kim Hyun Joong!!” He stopped and turned back.

 

Somin rushed at him and contracted her lips into his, a little rough but still in decent condition. She released her kisses after a while and saw Hyun joong somewhat overawed by her deed.

 

"You always do what you want without letting me to fully clarify my answer. You should hear my explanation for it to finish"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Yah…, my answer is yes"

 

"What?!"

 

"It is yes. I agree to marry you"

 

 Hyun Joong seems to not believe what he had heard. He asked her certainty several times before he squeezed So Min with a sense of happiness. He twisted So Min several times in his embrace before he releases it.

 

"I think you would reject me. Thanks for believing me"

 

"I entrust my life to you from now on. I'm sorry, I am not that ideal for you"

 

"You and yourself is already enough for me, So Min. So…, let's go..." he said suddenly while holding her hand tightly.

 

"Where do you want to take me?" she asked inquiringly.

 

"To buy wedding rings" he replied happily.

 

"But we already have it "

 

"I want an official rings" he said happily while leading confused So Min toward the car.

 

 

 

Chapter 39 finished...

Sorry from the very late update.

Thanks for keeping up with the story..

Thanks so much for commenting and subscribing.

Have a nice reading ^____^