Our flutterd heart....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

*************

 

Hyun Joong and Jae Joong were teasing and holding to  each another  when they heard one of the crew shouted at So Min to leave from her spots. So Min seems lost at sudden. Hyun Joong who was quick aware about the situation immediately asked Jae Joong to move her away. He hastily run towards the pole and tried to block it from beating So Min’s head, unfortunately he got knocked at his back instead.

 

Jae Joong grabbed So Min’s body and moved her away but unluckly he loss his balance. They knocked into the land together and groaned. After a moment, So Min opened her eyes and Jae Joong was the one who she was laying on.

 

“Are you alright So Min?” Jae Joong asked So Min’s condition. So Min nodded.

 

“Are you okay? Thanks for saving me” Jae Joong also nodded. So Min moved away her body from him and tried to stand. She got a little pain with her legs, but she tried to endure it.

 

She was helping Jea Joong to stand up when she heard that Mrs. Chang was shouting to the car driver to stand by. She was even more agonized she saw Hyun Joong was lying on the ground crushed with the pole. She left Jae Joong who standing beside her immediately and run towards the unconscious Hyun Joong . She tried to help the other crew to remove the pole with her very effort. She unknowingly crying over Hyun Joong while trying to wake him up. The whole people were in strained situation with the sudden incident. Some of them tried to blame each other for what happen. Mrs. Chang and the manager tried to dissolve the uncomfortable situation to avoid the problem getting even worse.

 

“Yah, what are you doing? This is not the right time to blame each other. Lift Hyun Joong up and carry him to the car. Clean all the mess afterwards. We’ll take Hyun Joong to hospital. You all can go home early and rest. So Min and Jae Joong go in the car to. Both of you seem injured.” told Mr. Jung.

 

So Min just nodded her head while crying. She felt guilty because Hyun Joong hurt himself because of her. She followed the unconscious Hyun Joong from back. Jae joong refused to go with them and wants to drive  instead and track them to the hospital.

 

“I’m alright. You can go with Hyun Joong. I”ll follow you from behind.” So Min just nodded.

 

So Min hurriedly heading toward Hyun Joong who was already lying at the back of the car. She entered the car and sat on the seat where Hyun Joong was laying on. So Min placed Hyun Joong’s head softly on her thigh. She was really worried about Hyun Joong conditions because there is still no sign that he will wake up soon.

 

“Please wake up soon Mister. This is all becouse of me. Please… wake up for me” said So Min tenderly to Hyun Joong ear. She wishes Hyun joong to wake up sooner. Along the course So Min can only plead that nothing bad will happen to his Master.

 

**********

 

Hyun Joong felt dizziness beneath his head when he woke up from his unconscious. The view around was whirling around him for moments. After he can see clearly, he aware that he was in white room covered with the remedy smell. He knew that he was in hospital.

 

“What happen to me?” Hyung Joong is still clueless for what happen to him and slowly reign his memory about the incident.

 

“Oh! So Min. Where is she? Is she alright? I wish someone could tell me about her conditions” Hyun joong while turned hie eyes around him.

 

There is no one in the room except someone who was sitting beside him and her head was lying on his bed. Hyun Joong felt relieved when haw recgonize the person beside him was no one but the person he has worried just now, So Min. It was So Min who has fallen asleep while taking care of Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong take a long relieved breath and smililing when seeing So Min was beside him. He touched her hairs gently and rubbed them. His touch awakened So Min from her sleep. Hyun Joong pretends to sleep.

 

So Min yawned and looked at Hyun Joong who was still unconscious.

 

 

“He should be awake right now. It has already half of a day passed but he still didn’t give any sign to wake up.” Said So Min in a low voice but still heard by Hyun Joong.

 

 

“She was taking care of me all night long? I wonder if she got enough rest taking care of me” thought Hyun Joong. He felt like a strong lighting attacked on his body when So Min  suddenly touched his chest. So Min tried to feel his breath.

 

“Fuh… At least he is still breathing.” Said So Min relieves tone.

 

“She is really does have a chicken head. How could she think that I am going to die because of that incident?” thought Hyun Joong. He immediately opened his eyes and grabs So Min hand that is still lying on his chest. So Min was startled with sudden conscious Hyun joong.

 

“Babo. How could you think that I am going to die just because of that incident?” So Min couldn't believe that Hyun Joong was already awake and talked to her. She shouted happily to his master and unknowingly hugged him. Hyun Joong startled but he just leave So Min who was happily hugging him. After moments, So Min immediately release the hug when she aware that she hugging Hyun Joong without her knowing.

 

“I apologize Master. I'm just feeling so happy to see you already awake. You had made me worried.  You fainted because of me. Anyway, thank you so much for saving me yesterday. Do you still feel hurt anywhere?”

 

Hyun Joong somehow felt cheerful when he knows So Min was worried about him.

 

“My back. It was still hurt. You don’t know how heavy that pole is” Hyun Joong was thinking to tease So Min.

 

“Oh, my poor master. I wish I can replace you and knocked by the pole instead. I wonder how weighty that pole is. I wish I can take your pain. But don’t worry Mister, I’ll be your back up body from now on. You can ordered me to do anything you want” Hyun Joon burst into laughter after So Min finished her talk.

 

“Yah… Chicken head. You might not reign your unconscious a soon as I, even if you replace me. Plus you might cause me feel the worries.” So Min looked at him as she heard that he said that he might worry because of her. She  curiously waiting to hear his reason for worrying her.

 

“Don’t you dare to think of anything ridiculous, okay? If you fall sick, there is no one will do you works. And you won,t be able to complete your compensate soon.” Hyun Joong tried to hide his slack. So Min was pouted. She seems didn't pleased with Hyun Joon reason.

 

“I wish he can say something nice to me. I am wondering if he appreciates me as his maid. “ thought So Min. She keeps silent at moments.

 

She screamed out when Hyun Joong pinch her cheek out of blue.

 

“Ouch…. Its really hurt mister. Why did you pinch me?”

 

“Because it was really fun teasing you” Hyun Joong laughed. He then stops when he saw So Min turns gloomy. The moment turns awkward and silent.

 

“Did you feel really fun teasing me? I was really worried about you and I wanted to be your best person as a maid. And all you do is teasing me. I wonder if have an appreciation to me even a slight?” Hyun Joong was speechless when seeing So Min  bowed down and felt idle. He felt sorry to So Min at sudden. He never realize that he hasn't being so kind towards So Min and all he do is teasing her.

 

“It was not like that. You know I have never having fun teasing others before this. Since you came, I felt a lot of fun teasing you. I keep me wanted to do it and do it again. But I’m doing this not because I don’t appreciate you.” So Min lifts her head towards Hyun Joong. Their eyes meet and they keep staring at the moments.

 

“So Min-shi”

 

“Yes?” So Min wondered what Hyun Joong might say. Her heart was beating stongly. They are still staring each other without blinking.

 

Just finished 8th chapter. What happen next? Just enjoy yourself reading this okay. Have a nice day...