.....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

*************** 

 

 

“What to do? There are so many fans and reporters outside your house” asked So Min worriedly. Hyun joong lifted up his shoulder while shaking his head.

 

“What else to do, let just wait here until they gone. I don’t really care about myself but you might turn worst my fan see you. They hold a huge grudge over you since they loved me so much.” Hyun joong replied. So Min nodded as she imagined how horrible she felt when she was attacked by his fan before. She let out a fright gasp and closed her eyes, tried to forget it.

 

“Why are you shaking your head?” Hyun joong her curiously since she has been acting weirdly moment ago.

 

“Neh? Ahh…. It’s nothing” So Min tried to hide her feeling.

 

“You must be very hurt that time isn’t?” he spoke instantly.

 

“Neh…?” So Min curiously inquired.

 

“The day you got attacked by my fans… You must hurt a lot”

 

“How do you know that I got attacked? Had Donghae told you everything?” Hyun joong nodded.

 

“You even cried in your sleep after that”

 

“He told you everything?”

 

“Yes, I forced him to tell everything” So Min widened her eyes, she was quite shock with his confession.

 

“Mmmm…. That was the first time people are throwing their grudge over me. It’s not that hurt, but I felt upset and sad because I extremely dislike the feeling of being hated by anyone.”

 

“I sorry that you have to pass through it because of me” Hyun joong said with regret. So Min catches his hand and holds it tight.

 

“Don’t feel pressure about it Mister. I am alright now. Anyway, I have to be strong from now on, if I wanted to be with you, am I right?”

 

Hyun joong smiled and nodded. He landed a slight kiss on her cheek. So Min blushed had a little tremble but she tried to calm her self and fake her madness.

 

“Yah, whe… where did you just land your lips? People might see us”

 

Hyun joong smiled as he pecks one slighter kiss on her lips. So Min widened her eyes and pushed Hyun joong firmly towards the driver’s door.

 

“Ouch!!” he screamed.

 

“Ommo… Are you okay mister?”

 

“Yah, are you trying to kill me?!”

 

“You shouldn’t do that. You shocked me”

 

“But I am no one. I’m your boyfri….”

 

“But you shouldn’t simply do that.”

 

“Why?”

 

“That touching things, you should get consent before you do that”

 

“Yah!”

 

“I just was being careful.”

 

“It was just a peck!” Hyun joong take out his breath. “Okay, forget it. Let just not touching each other after this! Never…!”

 

“Aiggooo… My master is angry… You look cute…” So Min chuckled as she pinched his cheeks.

 

“Hey… No touching okay” he warned whit his madly, pampered mood.

 

So Min giggled as she enjoyed watching his tight striking expression. She tried to recover his mood by doing many silly things cutely. After a while, Hyun joong surrendered and smilingly pinched her nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************

 

 

 

So Min opens up her eyes as she takes a glimpse at the sun whose shines brightly afar.

 

“Aaaarrrgh…” she moaned while stretching her body to energize herself. As she turned herself from facing the wall towards ceiling she felt a quite hard thing beneath her head. She put her finger and she could feel muscular arm lying under her head.

 

She turned herself to her right and there was Hyun joong who was sleeping soundly next to her. So Min widened her eyes, shocked with his presence beside her.

 

“Yah…!” So Min screamed loudly. Hyun Joong who was sleeping was astounded with the scream.

 

“So Min, what’s wrong” he asked worriedly.

 

“What am I doing here, in my bed? I thought I slept on that couch last night. Why did I end up sleeping in my bed?” scold So Min while sitting a little afar from him.

 

“I don’t know. Why are you here anyway?” Hyun joong lifted up and discovered his shirtless body. So Min dazed and closed her eyes with her fingers. She back of him without realizing she was at the corner of her bed. She nearly fallen but fortunately grabbed by Hyun joong. He holds her tight to prevent her from falling.

 

“Be careful. You might fell like last time.”

 

“What? When did I?”

 

“Don’t you remember? It was the day you got drunk and I have to guard you all night” So Min could remember exactly but she was pretending not to. She bears in mind that the day she got drunk, Hyun joong tried to explain his reason why he was sleeping next to her but end kissing her because of her stubbornness.

 

So Min smiled and nodded. She couldn’t do noting but staring at his faces and body figures. She then closed her eyes while shaking her head when her eyes turned straight on his shirtless body.

 

“So Min?”

 

“Could you let me go? I can manage myself now”

 

“Oooo… Okay” Hyun joong nodded as he loosens his arm but still watching her.

 

So Min gets up from her bed, took her towel and moves towards bathroom.

 

“Wait for me to get ready master. I’ll prepare you a breakfast after get myself ready” Hyun joong smiled and shook his head.

 

“What?” asked So Min.

 

“This is not even my house. Why should you bother yourself to prepare my meals?”

 

“I am still your maid even though you are in my house mister. I should treat you well so that you will not fail up complaint over me.”

 

“Yah… Why should I do that? By the way, you shouldn’t have called me mister anymore. I have became your man”

 

“Says who…? You are still my master. Meeerong” she showed her tongue to him before she run straightly to the bathroom.

 

“Yah…. How dare you showed that tongue at me. I’m going to wait till you come out”

 

“Wait there if you dare or else I’m not going to prepare your breakfast” she responded.

 

Hyun joong curved his lips and lay back on the bed. He laid his eyes at every corner of her bedroom. He was fascinated with everything inside the house. He never imagines that she lived in a big house with a magnificent decoration inside it.

 

“She has a very nice home. I never thought that she was in my neighborhood.” He mumbled while closing his eyes. He tried to figure back how he ends up being in her house last night.

 

 

 

**************

 

 

 

After waiting the reporter and fans to leave for hours, they surrendered and So Min suggested him to stay at her house for a night. It stunned him as he barely knew that her home was just a few minutes from his actually.

 

“Hey, you didn’t tell me that we are actually lived near to each other.” He said in shock.

 

“You must be surprised Master.”

 

“Of course I am.”

 

“It’s wasn’t important for me to tell you, so I just didn’t. Let’s get in.”

 

“Where should I sleep tonight?” Hyun joong said loudly as they entered the house. So Min closed his mouth and gave him a silent warning.

 

“What?” he whispered.

 

“Min Ah lived with me here. I don’t want her to see you”

 

“You said this is your house. Why are you living with her?”

 

“Of course it’s my house. And she lived with me. Now shut your mouth and follow me” she warned and brings him along to her bedroom.

 

“Here we are. This is my bedroom”

 

Hyun joong looked around and smile. “You room look nice.” He said as he walked toward her bed and landed him self on it.

 

“Yah, I am going to sleep on my bed tonight. You sleep on the couch.” So Min widened her eyes.

 

“Let stay together on the bed tonight” Hyun joong claimed tiredly. He takes off his shirt and tossed it on the floor.

 

“Yah, why did you taking of your shirt? Put it on back”

 

“I felt uncomfortable to wear it. I wore it all day long.” He groaned.

 

So Min exhale and walked toward her wardrobe and take out her dad clothes.

 

“Here, change into this. These is my dad’s clothes”

 

“Can I really wear this? Is it okay with you?”

 

“It is okay. Just wear it ok.” Hyun joong nodded and followed as directed. After takes some time changing in the bathroom he walked out as he was suprised with So Min who was sleeping on the couch.

 

“Why are you sleeping on the couch? Let sleep together on the bed”

 

“It’s okay. I’ll sleep here tonight”

 

“Yah, So Min stop your stubbornness please. It’s not like the first time we have been sleeping in a bed together. Are you scared that I might bite you?”

 

“Don’t you think you will? I just want to prevent that thing to happen anyway”

 

“Yah, you are thinking too far. I am not that insane.”

 

“Just sleep already Mister. You must be tired.”

 

“Okay! Just do as you want. I don’t care anymore” he yelled as he throw him self on the bed madly. He was mad but he understands her urge in making distance from him. He knew that she has right to protect her self. He just couldn’t stand that she thought him as that kind of person.

 

“I know what is on your mind now, Mister. Don’t accuse yourself. I didn’t trust my self either if I stayed with you.” So Min suddenly uttered as she knew his thinking.

 

Hyun joong curved his lips with relieved. He knew So Min just want to be careful with their relationship. She always firm and protective to herself and that had made him fallen more with her. After waiting So Min to be fully asleep, Hyun joong walked toward her and lifted her deliberately while trying to avoid her from awake. He walked her toward the bed and put her carefully at his side. He takes of the pillow and put his arm under her head. He stared at her peacefully before he fell asleep beside her.

 

 

 

Chapter 36 revised....

Enjoy your reading....

Thanks so much for commenting and subscribing...