The declaration...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

**********************

 

So Min opened her eyes slowly as she felt dizziness in her head. She tried to touch her head but her hands got removed softly by someone. She tried to make her head conscious to get a clear vision for what happening to her.

 

“What are you doing to me?”She tried to ask. She was crowded by some people that she knew.

 

“Please don’t move So Min. They are helping you to get ready” Mrs. Chang replied.

 

So min looked at her left and Mrs. Chang was sitting beside her while smiling.

 

“Unnie.. What actually happened? Why you did that?”

 

“I am sorry So Min. I am just following Mr. Jung order. He told me to help you to get prepared.”

 

“But you got me fainted Unnie”

 

“You wouldn’t agree if I asked you to get prepare for the press, so, that’s why I planned this. I am truly sorry.”

 

“But why, we have been discussed about this.”

 

“I understand your feeling So Min. But you should try to understand Hyun joong feeling to”

 

“But I really don’t want to ruin his life”

 

“Do you know that she appreciate you more than his family? I just realize earlier when I was talking to him.”

 

“What do you mean Unnie?”

 

“Do you wish to be hated by Hyun joong along your life? He is going to hate you forever.”

 

“Did he really said that?”

 

“He said that is going to hate you more than he hates his parent and his crush for abandoning him. Think carefully So Min, he is not really into his family and even if they tried to get him engage with someone else, he has right to defend it.

 

“But they are his family Unnie.”

 

“But he is not their toy So Min. What if he got engaged with someone he doesn’t want to be with, he might ruined his life.

 

So Min finally realized her dullness thinking. She aware that his family has not showing their love to their son for so long until his master lost his trust towards them. And now he had to receive the same abandonment feeling because of her own thinking.

 

“So what is your answer So Min?” Mrs. Chang was hesitating to ask her. So Min looked at her with her teary eyes and smiled.

 

“I… I…. I am going to the press Unnie. I want to make clear everything to Mister. I am so stupid for leaving him today. I barely realized that he will not going to be happy even I give him to someone else“ So Min said with determined. Mrs. Chang and the other leave a happy sighed and yell happily.

 

Mrs. Chang immediately takes out her phones and called Mr. Jung that everything is going on as planned. The other crews continue preparing So Min for the press.

 

************

 

 Hyun joong has just finished his performance and get himself change to another attire. Mr. Jung was standing next to him leave him for moment to answer his phone call. His mind was thinking of his disappointment towards So Min for a while. He reign his conscious when someone approached him.

 

“Eun Hye” he nearly shouted when Eun Hye was standing in front of her.

 

“Hello Hyun Joong” she greeted him.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked cautiously.

 

“Well, I am one of VIP her. I got an invitation”

 

“Oh… I see.. When did you get here?

 

“I have just arrived this morning. Plus I got some work to do here. Anyway it was an honor to meet you in front of press Hyun Joong.”

 

“Ooo… Thanks. I think I should go and find my manager. The press is going to starts.” Hyun joong tried to excuse him self but suddenly she grabbed his hands. Hyun joong was shocked and tried to let it go.

 

Some of the reporters were aware when they are holding their hand and captured them. Many questions were thrown from then and Hyun Jon tried not to answer one of them. He stared Eun Hye who was tried to act happy in front of the camera.

 

“Why did you do this Eun Hye”

 

“Don’t be like this Hyun joong they are taking our pictures” she replied while trying to hold his hands.

 

“Please let go your hand off me” he tried to ask nicely as he tried to control his manner in front of the crowd. Eun Hye ignored him and just minding on her own business.

 

“Hyun joong-shi did you found your other girlfriend. The what about So Min?” one of the reporter asked him.

 

“Is it true that your maid tried to seduce you?  Tell me Hyun Joong” Hyun Jon was still in silent. He looked around to find his manager to talk for him instead. Unfortunately he was nowhere to be found.  He wanted to tell the truth but endured it to protect So Min. He sighed rashly.

 

“Tell us the truth Hyun joong. Tell us that she mean to you. And who is this beautiful woman?”

 

“I am his late crush” Eun Hye declares bravely. Hyun Joong widened his eyes towards Eun Hye.

 

“Is that true Hyun joong? Then what about So Min? Please tell us now, we need to know the truth?” they begged for his answer.

 

“I am his woman!” Hyun Joong startled when a voice that he familiar with, shouted to the press.  The reporters were crashing to each other to find the voice.

 

Hyun joong widened his eyes as he couldn’t believe what have he saw. His eyes were directed to beautiful angel moving towards him and I was no others but So Min. She takes a place between him and Eun Hye and grabs his hands. Eun Hye who was taken aback with her action leave the place with embarrassment.

 

“Are you really going out?” one of the reporter asked them.

 

“Yes. We just started going out today” So Min replied while holding tightly of Hyun joong hands.

 

Hyun Joong was dumbfounded as he couldn’t believe for what just happen.

“Hyun joong-shi, is it true that you are really going out with So Min?” the other reporter asked.

 

Hyun joong keep silent as his eyes keep staring at So Min presence. So Min tried to make him aware to the question.

 

“You are not going to declare our relationship Mister?”

 

“Wha… What?”

 

“They are asking you if we are really dating”

 

Hyun Joong breathes out slowly. The reporters were still waiting for his answer patiently.

 

“Yes, I am dating her. She is my woman” he declares. Once he finished his declaration, every body in the hall are yelling while clapping their hands, while other are booing them.

 

“Okay, okay. That is enough. You are not going to ask them anything anymore. The entire question will go to me.  I’ll answer on his behalf. Hyun Joong and So Min, please go to your seat from now on.” Orders Mr. Jung. Hyun Joong nods and grab So Min arm and directed her to follow him.

 

“Sit here!” Hyun Joong was quite strictly told her to sit. So Min just obeys.

 

“Mister, I… I.. am sorry…” So Min whispered to him.

 

“Sorry? You are sorry for abandoning me with other man?”

 

“I wasn’t true Mister. Someone tried to trap me. You should believe me Mister”

 

“I am afraid if I couldn’t”

 

So Min took a deep breath. She then stand up.

 

“Where are you going? Are going to leave me again?” he smirks to her.

 

“I am not. I am going to ladies room. Let me get myself prepared first. I am going to tell you the reason I leave you when I get back” She answered patiently.

 

“I hope you will. Oppa, watch her or else she might run away” he grin. So Min felt taken aback but she realizes it was her fault at first.

 

“Hyun Jon doesn’t talk harshly to her. You might regret you words when you know the truth” Mrs. Chang tried to advise him.

 

“What about the truth. Do you know something Unnie?” he curiously asked.

 

“You should hear if from her own mouth. Just wait for her. Hope your relationship will turned good after that”  she said.

He tried to figure out the reason himself because Mrs. Chang words disturbed him so bad as he really wanted to know the reason.

 

 

okay...  One chapter updated..

How is it so far??

Thanks far commenting... and subscribing... ^____^

Have a nice day reading my ff...