40

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

 

*******************

“Bastard!!! Urghhh!!! I hate her so much… How dare you So Min… I’ll never forgive you” Hera snapped within her anger, soon after she heard the news about Hyun joong’s engagement. She tried to restraint her anger when she saw Mrs. Kim took in to her room.

 

“Aunt Kim, have you heard about Hyun Joong’s engagement? He’ll going to marry her soon. What about me?? You promise me that you’ll help me to get you son. Look what happen.” She cried while leaning weakly on the wall.

 

Mrs. Kim walked towards her and give her a soothe hug. She felt sorry about what had happen.

 

“I apologize on behalf of Hyun Joong dear. He doesn’t have any idea what he was thinking. He must have been influenced by that shameless woman. I’ll do anything to prevent his engagement to go on.” She said, while her back.

 

“What are you going to do aunt? Perhaps you are going to persuade him to cancel his desire to marry her? This is not going to be happen aunt. He’ll never agree with you. He certainly stands firm with his decision.”

 

“Don’t worry dear, I have another plan. I’ll do anything to separate the two of them.  She’ll never be my son’s bride. Stop crying dear” she said, her hair gently. He Ra nodded, she smiled for victory for winning Hyun joong’s mother heart as she thought Mrs. Kim will be an aid for her to grab Hyun joong from So Min.

 

 “I am going to finish youno matter what, So Min. Don’t wish to take him away from me. I can not let it happen.” Hera whispered wickedly to herself.

 

***************

“Good morning my Maid” greets Hyun joong while trying to pick on her. He wrapped his hand around her waist while she was preparing his breakfast. She was a little surprise, tried to loose his grips.

 

“You woke up late today, Mister. Good morning” she said, continuing making breakfast.

 

“How long have you been here? Why didn’t you wake me up?” He asked while resting his chin on her shoulder with his eyes closed. She nods.

 

“You look tired. I didn’t wish to disturb you.” She answered.

 

“Mmm… I’ve got to finish my recording until morning. There a lot of things I should settle before our engagement.” He said weakly. He unknowingly dozed on her shoulder.

 

“Mister?”

 

“Mmmm…?”

 

“You should sleep more. You look weary.”

 

“Okay…” he fastens his grips around her waist.

 

  “But not here”

 

He nodded. But there is still no sign from him to move away from her. She let him be for moment. She chuckled when she heard his subtle snoring after a few seconds.

 

“He must be really tired to move” she whispered. She loosens his grips and move backward. She put his left arm on her shoulder and led him slowly towards living room.

 

 “Where are you going to take me?” he asked.

 

“Living room… You should have more sleep Mister. I’ll wake you up later. You need to have enough rest today. I’ll tell Chang Mi Unnie that you’ll be late for today…” She answered tenderly. She laid him on the couch and walked into his room to get a blanket for him.

 After tucking his master, she stood up and intends to continue her cooking. Before she could move, Hyun Joong swiftly draws her arm and tried to lay her next to him. So Min was surprise and embarrassed as she tried to resist, but she wasn’t able to loose his grips around her body.

 

“Let stay still until I fall asleep. You can continue your job until then” he pleaded. She beamed while tapping his back gently.

 

“I don’t want you to overwork because of our engagement Mister. Please don’t get sick because of me.” she whispered. Hyun joong nodded and placed his right hands around her cheek while it softly by his thumb finger.

 

“I wanted my day to be free during our engagement. I wanted to be with you the whole day.” He replied calmly.

 

“Me to... But please don’t pressure yourself too much with work. Promise me to stay healthy”

 

“I promise… I can’t wait to marry you. It’s a miracle to be with the one I love. Thank you for being with me, So Min.” he whispered tenderly with his eyes closed. She beamed and landed her lip slightly on his head.

 

“I love you to, Hyun Joong…” 

 

 

 

Hi guys....

Really sorry for the very late update.....

Here, short update guys....

I'll try to update new chapter soon....