.....

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

************

 

“What should I do Aunt Kim? Hyun Jon hasn’t back to his home last night. I bet he must have spent his night with that .” He Ra claimed worriedly to Mrs. Kim.

 

“I am sorry dear. I didn’t expect that Hyung joong will bring over that woman. But don’t worry, I will never give my consent to them to get together” told Mrs. Kim, tried to wheedle her.

 

“But he is determined to be with her even though he didn’t have your consent. Even you and I cannot win over her. She is the one he mostly cared right now. Not me, not even his family” yelled Hera, while breathing heavily. Mrs. Kim bends down her head while putting her finger on her forehead. After shaking her head for seconds, she stands up and walks closer to Hera.

 

“You would be ignored as long as she is alive. How about removing her from his life… forever?” Mrs. Kim whispered wickedly.

 

“What do you mean aunt?” Hera pretends to ask her.

 

“You know what I mean dear. We can have 2 choices. First give her a large amount of money and asked her to leave. Second, if she refuses, we have no other choice other than dirtying our hand and execute her? How is it?” she clarified. Hera smile grimly while nodding.

 

“I’ve done many dirty tactics to get Hyun joong before this. I’ve came this far, I can’t go back. Sorry So Min brats, if you refuse to let him go, then I have no other choice than… killing you.”

 

***********

 

Hyun joong was unknowingly wandering around So Min house while waiting her to finish her bath.  He was fascinated with every single thing he saw in the house. There are so many pictures of her and her best friends together. He stopped in front of wall between So Min’s bedroom and the other one bedroom, looking to a young So Min with her parents in a large picture.

 

“She looks cute when she was younger” he murmured happily. He entered So Mins’s room and took his phone. He went back outside and took young So Min picture with the whole family. He beams watching her picture displaying on his phone.

 

Clueless Min Ah who’s just went out rashly from her room accidently hits Hyun joong. They both fell on the floor and groaned.

 

“Yah, So Min! What are you doing standing here.” yelled Min Ah while picking up her books.

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t do it intentionally.” he apologizes.

 

“Your voice seems different” Min Ah said while lifting her head. “What…?! Hey, what are you doing here?” she screamed.

 

“Pssst… So Min warned me that you are supposed not to know that I was here” Hyun joong warned Min Ah to low down her voice.

 

“But I already knew” she murmured.

 

“Please, don’t tell her I got caught. Or else, she might embarrass.” He pleaded.

 

“She’s my friend any way. But since you’re pleading I’ll help you this time” Min Ah agreed. Hyun joong took out relieve.

 

“How’s your relationship. Has is got better?” Min Ah curiously asked him. Hyun joong nodded.

 

“We declared our relationship a few days ago while I was promoting my album at Japan”

 

“I knew that. Was it going smoothly? I mean, is there someone opposing your relationship?”

 

“Well, we cannot run from having that thing. You know who I am.”

 

“Aish… This man... But you were right. I bet she had acquired a lot of foes out there since she’s dating you.” She claimed. Hyun joong nods.

 

“But you have to remember this. I don’t want So Min to get any hurt because of your crazy fans out there. If I see her crying because of you, I’ll give you this” she warned while showing her pounder.

 

“I keep that into mind. I can’t promise not to make her cry, but I would promise I will do my best to make up for her”

 

“Okay, I’ll accept that. Oh my god! I am late. This is all because of you. I’ll go first” Min Ah runs toward the door, putting on her shoes.

 

“Have a nice day. You should call So Min that you’re out early. I can’t help you to tell her. You know the matter”

 

“Arraso… I am going.” Min Ah said before she went out.

 

Hyun joong breathe out freely. “She really got a good friend” he murmured.

 

************

 

Hyun joong launched his body on the living room couch after having a breakfast made by So Min. After moments then get up and took out the broom from the store and starting to tidy up. So Min watches her silently and grinned herself.

 

“You are not going out today mister? I mean you should go to work” asked So Min while washing the plate.

 

“I got a few days off” he answered.

 

“You can stay here all day long. Min Ah said that she will not going back home for today and tomorrow. I wonder she must have a lot of project to be done” she murmured.

 

“You got a very supportive friend, you know that”

 

“Hmm…? What do you mean Mister?”

 

“Oooo…. Ahh… I mean… Min Ah and Minho were good to you. They help us to recover our relationship.” He said, tried to avoid from being caught.

 

“That is friends means for isn’t? You got one too. Jae Joong”

 

“We were buddies since we are young. We spent our 25 years old together since his father worked for us. His father took care of me since I was young.”

 

“I see. No wonder he was really good to you. Why don’t we meet up him later?” So Min suggested. She wasn’t aware that Hyun joong stand silently at her back.

 

“Why do want to meet him? Do you have feeling for him?” hyun joong teased while whispered closely to her ears. She was surprised as she made a little leap.

 

“Yah…! You scared me” she screamed when Hyun joong chuckled.

 

“You haven’t answered me, So Min”

 

“We haven’t thanked him for what he has done for us. We should treat him for a dinner. Why don’t you invite him here tonight?” she implied.

 

“That was not a bad idea. Reason accepted. I call him later. By the way do you have any class today?”

 

“I have one class after lunch break. Why”

 

“Let me be you bodyguard for a day. Can't I?

 

“No you can’t. There are a lot of reporters out there you know.”

 

“Of course yes. But they must be prevented to enter the class isn’t?”

 

“You are going to follow me to the class?”

 

“Well, since I have to protect you. I have no other choice. We can buy groceries for dinner directly after class?”

 

“No way Mister”

 

“I didn’t hear you my dear”

 

“But…”

 

“No but”

 

“You can’t…”

 

“Let’s finish this” Hyun joong turned So Min in front of the sink and wrapped her waist for moment until she claim for her surrender and help her to finish the wash.

 

It really tough but happy day for So Min since Hyun joong purposefully following her where ever she go. She was scared at first when there a lot of fans aware and trailing them but after Hyun joong made some confession and seek for their understanding, they really obey him. Some of them congratulate her for being with him and asked her to took care of him on their behalf. So Min was almost cried and thanked them for their understanding.

 

"Some of your fans are really kind" So Min said relievely.

 

"Because they were educated fans. They don't simply beat people without reason. I admired them" he imply while taking her hands.

 

"Since we have gotten their understanding, now lets go to your class. I'll be waiting outside" 

 

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

 

"Of course. You don't know, I have fun doing this thing"

 

"Are you saying that you want to send me off because you want to have fun?" So Min pouting.

 

"Yah... Chicken head. I mean I am happy having this precious moment, okay" he answered while tapping her head softly.

 

She groaned pamperedly and finaly curved her lips. She landed a small kiss on his cheek before entering the class. Hyun joong smile happily and took a seat while waiting patient for So Min to finish her class..

 

 

 

Chapter 37 finished...

Sorry for the flat story...

Sorry for the late update...

Thank you so much for commenting and liking the story so far.... (You're great)

Enjoy the reading....