Unexpected call...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

************

 

“So Min-shi, what are you thinking just now? You are silent since we’re talking about bringing you to the press” Hyun Joong finally asked So Min who’s being soundless after she asked him about the press.

 

“Neh? Oh, nothing mister. I’m just getting tired.” So Min replied as she tried to hide her deep feeling.

 

“Do you want to ask me something?”

 

“Nothing…. I guess?”

 

“I bet you have”

 

“Nothing actually….”

 

“Yah So Min just asks me anything okay. I am curious to know it to.”

 

“Are you really sincere? I mean, to this relationship?”

 

“Why don’t I?”

 

“I am just wondered”

 

“About what”

 

“When did you start to like me?” She asked in a soft voice.

 

She put a long stare to him who was resting his head on her shoulder. Hyun Joong keeps silent.

 

“Mister?” So Min tried calling him but he is not responding.

 

“Are you sleeping?” she asked. There is still no respond. So Min put her upset sigh.

 

“He must not really into me.” So Min muttered herself.

 

After moments, Hyun Joong takes her hand and plants his fingers tightly with her.

 

“Do you remember when you blow something out from my eyes? You made me fluttered and blissful at that time. You remind me something that I have lost before this. You have returned that feeling to me. I keep falling for you since that day.”

 

“You have fallen for me for so long?”

 

“Mmmm, and I just figured my feeling when you kissed me that night” he continued. So Min nods and smiled happily. She somehow felt shy when he mention about her unintentional kiss to him.

 

“How about you?” He asked.

 

“What, about me?”

 

“I mean when did your heart fluttered for the first time when you are with me?”

 

“I got fluttered when I first heard you singing at your balcony”

 

“Really? You have fallen to me just by hearing me singing?”

 

“Not really. But you really got the feeling and great voice. No wonder you got so many fan.”

 

“Is that all? I mean is that other thing I did that made you fluttered?”

 

“Remember when you got knocked by the pole. It really didn’t make me fluttered but you shocked me into the death. You really worried me. From there I realize that you did really exist in my heart” So Min whispered.

 

Still leaning on her shoulder, he lands his hand to her cheek to face him. He kissed her on the corner of her lips for seconds. So Min shyly parted the kiss as he knocked his hand softly.

 

“Yah, we’re in public. The might discover you.” She warned heim. Hyun Joong smile and cover his mouth with his scarf.

 

“Let’s sleep for moments. I  am really tired. We will be busy after we reach there. We’ll have a lot of things to do.” He said while stil remain on her shoulder. So Min nods. She put her head on top of him while he grab her hand and hold it tightly.

 

************

 

“What did you say Jae Joong! Hyun Joong wanted to reveal her to the press?!” He Ra unknowingly shouted at Jae Joong when she heard for what happen.

 

“Yes, and I think he do a right thing” he replied.

 

“That was stupid. Our family is going to meet each other to plan my engagement with him”

 

“Please, let him go He Ra. It was enough that you have parted him and Eun Hye long time ago. Let him go to get his own happiness, okay?”

 

“I am going to get engage with him no matter what happen”

 

“Yoon He Ra, stop your ridiculous action. And please, change your attitude.”

 

“Who are you anyway, wishing me to change?”

 

“Both of you and Hyun Joong were my friends. And I wish that you can get your future happiness after letting him go”

 

“I wish I could Jae Joong, but I didn’t that I can let him go after what I have been done in order to win his heart. I can’t. I am sorry, but I have to go” He Ra reply softly than usual.

 

“I know you really well He Ra. You are not like this before. I missed the old you.” He said. He Ra stops her walk for moments without facing her friend. For once and moments her face changed from evil to kind form. Her tears started to get out from her eyes but she walk out and leaves Jae Joong before he aware that she was crying.

 

“I can let him go. I have done so many things to win him over. Why should I give up now? I can’t do that. Even if my mind told me to stop, my heart couldn’t do that.” She muttered as she wipes her remain tears.

 

“No, I can let him go, he is mine. No one can snatch him away from me including that dull maid. Watch So Min, I am  going to revenge you for getting my way” she said as her her face slowly turned into an evil form again. She takes out and dialed someone.

 

“Hello, it’s me. Do me a favor. I’ll pay you double for doing this job.”

 

“What’s your favor I do Sweety?”The person in the phone asked.

 

“Stop calling me sweety and listen to me carefully. I want you to go to Japan today and find Jung So Min. All that you should do is to seduce her and makes her looks dirty infront of Hyun Joong. Do you get it?”

 

“Okay. I’ll do it. Just wait for the result”

 

“Of course I am waiting for good news from you. Good luck. You’ll received your payment after you done your task” He Re disconnect after she finished her order. She then dialed a number again.

“Hello, Aunt Kim. It’s me He Ra. I think I have problem with Hyun Joong” He Ra told everything happens to Hyun Joong’s mother with her devil plans.

 

Seung Ri drop off the phones as He Ra disconnected hers. He smirked to her plan on So Min.

 

“She really has a huge grudge towards this girl.” He mutters. He smiled when he stare So Min image in his cell phones.

 

“We’ll meet again girl.” He grins and kisses on her.

 

“You are the one who will lead to my bounty” he evilly whispered with his hand was naughtily playing on the phone.

 

*************

 

“Fuh, we finally reached Japan. How was I feel, being in Japan” Hyun Joong stretch out his hand and put his arm around her waist. So Min tried to let it go but Hyun Joong already tighten it to her clothes.

 

“You didn’t tell me that it was cold season in Japan. I did wear any sweater and long pants. No wonder people were looking at me. The must think that I am wired” she mumbled. Hyun Joong smirked and takes off his jacket and put it to cover her.

 

“Sorry I didn’t aware about that. I was so happy earlier. Let’s go find some clothes for you” he said as he pulled her to follow him. Hyun Joong walks toward someone who was waiting for him.

 

“Mr. Kim Hyun Joong right?” Hyun Joong nods.

 

“I am the one who will fetch you and bring you to the press”

 

“Let see the time. Mmmm… we still have 5 hours to go before the press. Can you send me anywhere during the remaining hours?” Hyun Joong asked the man.

 

“As your wish Mr. Kim” he agreed.

 

“Good, now can you bring us to any shopping mall here? Just the ordinary one. I don’t people to recognize me.”

 

“Okay Mr. Kim” He nods and takes Hyun Jon bags and walks toward the car. Hyun Joong grabs So Min hand and followed him.

 

After the bought enough clothes for So Min, Hyun Joong made a request to the driver that he wanted to go to the beach. The driver was very loyal as he agreed to all his order.

 

“Sorry for troubling you Mr.”

 

“It’s all right. I am just doing my job” he replied as he drives the cars toward the sea. So Min excitedly lays her eyes to the blue and shining beach and keeps praising the wonderful sea in front of her.

 

“Your girlfriend look very excited when she saw every little thing things in front of her. Looks like that she really loves to treasure a thing.”  Both of Hyun Joong and the driver said something in a different language that she couldn’t understand. She ignores their conversation and continue with her view.

 

“She really does. That one of the reason I like about her”

 

“She looks very nice and polite. You should treasure her well” he advised him.

 

“I’ll remember it. Thank you Mr.”

 

“Welcome Mr. Kim. We are finally here. You can take you time to rest your mind. I will wait here”

 

“Thank you Mr” Hyun Joong moved out from the car and followed by So Min. So Min bowed to the driver and follow Hyun Joong. The beach was silent since there are nobody there because of the cold season.

 

Hyun Joong takes her hands and pulled her close to him. He takes of his hand of her and grabs her waist instead. So Min chuckled and smile. They played on the sand and fetching each other.

 

“What did you talked earlier? You both seem talked about me.” So Min asked him when they finished fetching each other.

 

“He was praising me for having you. He also advised me to take care of you”

 

“That was very good of him”

 

“How about me.” he asked.

 

“You?”

 

“Are you satisfied being with me?”

 

“Neh, I am blessed for having you in my life” she replies him as she put her arms on his waist and leaned to his shoulder.

 

“Wow, that was very brave of you”

 

“What?”

 

“You are putting your hands on a star” he teased. So Min embarrassed and shyly takes off her hands from him.

 

“Sorry”

 

Hyun Joong laughed and takes her hand and put them around his neck. He then moves his hand around her waist and holds them tightly. He pulls her body close to him and starts kissing her forehead and both of her blush cheek. He then planted his lips softly to her and remains static for moments to get her respond. She responded by pointing her lips to him. The static kisses turn into passionate when they slowly opened their mouths to get tenderer kiss. So Min hands played with his hair while he strengthening his arm around her. After a few minutes, they end the kiss and hug to each other.

 

“Now should be the time that we need to get prepared for the press.” Hyun Joong said as he releases his hugs. So Min nods. Hyun joong hold into her and they started walking.

 

“Wait” they stopped.

 

“What’s wrong Mister?”

 

“You head to the car first okay. I felt thirsty. Let me buy drinks first”

 

“Okay Mister. Be careful, I’ll wait for you in the car. He nods while waving to her before he leaves.

 

So Min was planning to head to the car when someone called her. She was curious when she saw unknown number displayed on her phones.

 

“Hello. I am So Min”

 

“Miss So Min. I am Mrs. Kim, Hyun Joong mother. I was told that you are with him, am I right?  So Min was speechless for moment. Her mind was blank and she could not say anything to his mom.

 

“Ne….neh Mr. Kim..” So Min answers with a gulp. All she could feel at the moment is trembling when Hyun Joong’s mom said something that unpleased and hurt her feeling.

 

I just updated back this chapter... Sorry for taking time to upload back this chapter....