Tease??

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

 

**************

 

“Oh my God, What have I done just now? How should I end this?” Hyun Joong dreaded with his own doing. His face was nearly attached with So Min’s. He can clearly see So Min closed her eyes and puckered her faces. She was breathing nervously.

 

“She might think that I am wired if I end up kissing her. How am I going to face her after this?” Hyun Joong felt the urge to peck his lip into her but he canceled his intention when he was conscious with his unknowing but silly action.

 

Hyun Joong placed his head beside So Min’s. Hyun Joong attached his cheek to So Min’s. Then he mumbled something that made So Min directly widened her eyes. She seems dumfounded. Hyun Joong smiles and looked towards her red faces. So Min covered her face with both of her hands. She can hear Hyun Joong was mocking her. She pushes Hyun Joong and run towards her bedroom. She closed the door and stand behind it. She was really embarrassed at that moment.

 

“I am so silly. There is no way he will attracted to me. Why would he fall for a girl who has nothing to be proud of? He has no interest to me at all.” So Min muttered and time hitting her head at the same.

 

She remembered clearly Hyun Joong words earlier.

 

“How was my acting? I am great isn’t? I am a great actor to. You have been deceived by me. I am teasing you, silly girl. You are really into it,” Hyung Joong’s mumbles was still buzzing in So Min’s ears. So Min covers her ears and continuously shaking her head.

 

“Oh. You are so silly So Min. Why you did always fallen into his teases. Wake up So Min., please,” she keeps mumbled to herself.

 

Hyun Joong who was acting coolly but put a long relieve breath when So Min entered to her bedroom.

 

“Fuh… That was almost. It was fortune I realize so soon. She must be really shocked earlier. I was shocked to. Why did I do that?” Hyun Joong felt so relieved that So Min really unaware to his real intention just now.

 

He shakes his head and put a long reassured smile before walking toward the couch to continue his watching.

 

***********

 

It has been 2 days passed since the incident occurred between them. So Min tried her best not to show her face to Hyun Joong since then. She still cannot erase the discomfited moments between she and her master in her memory. Hyun Joong was aware that So Min is being shy towards him. He tried to starts conversation with her but she always make excuses all the time. So Min was staying in her room all the time after completing her works to refrain herself from her master.

 

It was 12 o’clock at midnight and So Min felt really thirsty. She was striving herself not to come out but she really comes to her limit.

 

“He must be asleep now. Should I go out?” she opened the door silently. She saw no one. She felt relieve and walks slowly towards the kitchen. She takes a bottle of water from refrigerator and drank it all.

 

“I am feeling hungry at sudden” she mumbled.

 

She takes a packet of ramen and prepares some ingredients. So Min was humming while waiting her ramen to be cooked.

 

“It was done. Mmmm… It smelled tasty.” So Min lifts the pot and intending to take it to the dining table when she unknowingly bumps into someone.

 

“Ouch, it was hot!! My foot hurts.” the hot pot collapses into So Min feet. She keeps jumping while tried to endure her pains.

 

Hyun Joong grabs her and carries her instantly to the bathroom. He placed So Min on the bathtub and showered her injured foot. So Min screamed a little.

 

 

“Is it still hurt?” Hyun Joong asked. So Min just nodded. Hyun Joong takes the toothpaste and smoothly sweeps it on So Min legs. So groaned because felt really itchy with her burning feet.

 

“You are such a careless girl. Why did you fence yourself in you room the whole day and come out only midnight.”

 

“I felt hungry. I haven’t been eaten since noon.”

 

“Why you didn’t you eat. Are you embarrassed with me? Because of that incident?” asked Hyun Joong. So Min was motionless. After a moment she slowly nodded.

 

“You must think that I am a flirt. But I am not like that Mister. I just don’t know what to do that moment. But you are such a teaser Mister” So Min replied.  Hyun Joong smiled.

 

“Because it was fun teasing you. You really complete my day.” So Min lifts her head towards Hyun Joong.

 

“I mean, you are really fun to tease.” So Min pointing after hearing his words. She was teased again.

 

‘It was done.”

 

“Thanks mister”

 

“Did it still felt hurt?”

 

“It was still a little pain”

 

“Let me carry you to your bedroom”

 

“Oh, no need Mister, I think I can walk myself”

 

“How you are going to walk with this condition. Let me,” without any caution Hyun Joong lifts her. So Min screamed gradually. Hyun Joong carries So Min towards her bedroom and gently placed her to the bed.

 

“Just stay like this until tomorrow. Don’t move too much. The toothpaste will help to lessen the bruise.”

 

“Okay”

 

“Do you still need something to eat?”

 

“Never mind Mister”

 

“I’ll bring you some meal. You better not to keep hungry.” So Min just nodded.

 

Before Hyun Joong takes his moves to the kitchen, So Min stops him.

 

“Mister,”

 

“Weh?”

 

“Thank you so much. Sorry, I keep being your burden”

 

“As long as you realize it. One more thing, don’t try to avoid me the whole day next time, araso!”

 

“Neh, Mister”

 

So Min stared to her master until he disappeared from her sight. She curved her lips. She somehow felt pleased. She can feel that Hyun Joong was actually a caring and gentle guy.

 

“I wish that I can get guy like this to” she muttered.

 

Fuhh... Finished 10 chapter..

Sorry it didnt end up with kiss..

I was somehow felt shy to put some romantic scene to my fanfic.. But i'll my best try okay...

Sorry for the shorty update.. Thanks for keeping up with my story. Have a nice day all...