Missing you...

Flower of my life (My Maid My Flower)

****************

 

Jung So Min packs her things as she really into Jae Joong plans. Jae Joong was looking at her from afar. He felt regretted after telling So Min about the plan.

“What have I done? I shouldn’t have told her to leave Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong must be upset with me if he knows about this. I end up telling her to leave him. But I really can’t bear to look her cry and keep blaming herself because of him. Oh, God! Stupid Jae Joong, you have fallen into resentful to your own friend. Stop it!” he muttered and wrinkled her regretful faces.

 

“Oppa, I am done. I should go right now before my master come.”

 

“So Min-ah”

 

“Neh?”

 

“Are you really into this?”

 

So Min keeps in silence at the moments when Jae Joong asked her. She then sighed and forces her smile towards him.

 

“I am. This is the only thing I a can do to close up the matter.”

 

“Are you being serious?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then let’s go”

 

“But… I can go by myself”

 

“How can you go alone when you already know that you have gained a lot of enemies out there?”

 

“Oh…. I barely remembered”

 

“Let’s go. I will send you to your home”

 

Jae Joong lift up So Min’s things and walked towards the door when she stop him.

 

“Oppa…..”

 

“Neh?”

“I am sorry.”

 

“For what”

 

“Not enough with my master, I’ve also burdening you”

 

“It’s okay So Min. I am the one who wanted to help you. I really cared about you. It was painful watched you cried.”

 

So Min put her prying looks when Jae Joong finished his talking.

 

“You are worried about me?”

 

“That is what a friend should feel isn’t?” he replied as he tried to hides her feeling. So Min curved her lips and nods.

 

“Let’s go then. I’ll go get the car. Wait at the back of the house. The fans were still waiting outside. They must be waiting for Hyun Joong I would be worse if they see you”

 

“Neh Oppa.”

 “She still insists to do this even though she was sick. She really likes Hyun Joong that much.” He whispered to himself as he watched So Min leave. She was still weak as she tried to endure herself from falling while walking. He sighed in some frustration voice and go towards his car.

 

***************

 

They reached in front of So Min house a 10 minutes later when Min Ah was waiting worriedly for So Min after she told her that she will come home.

 

“Your house is not that far from him. Did he know about your place?”

 

“No, I haven’t told him about my place.”

 

“He never asked?”

 

“He did but I just told that I lived near with him”

 

“Your house, they are really big and beautiful.”

 

“Yeah, this is the only thing my parents left for me. And I treasured them so much.”

 

“Your parent?”

 

“They died a long time ago. In a car accident”

 

“Oh… I am sorry”

 

“Never mind. I didn’t live alone here though. I live with my friend.”

 

Min Ah waved and approached them as they went out from the car.

 

“Oppa, this is Min Ah. She was the one I talked about”

 

Jae Joong bowed to Min Ah and she replies.

 

“You must be her best friend”

 

“Ommo… You talked about me. It is an honor being talked by a hallyu star.” She said as she giggled. Jae Joong smile.

 

“You friend is funny. Anyway I should get going”

 

“You don’t want to go inside? Have a drink before you go”

 

“Never mind So Min. I still have to go back to Hyun Joong place before his comeback.

 

“Oh, neh oppa.  Thanks for sending me here.”

 

“You are welcome So Min.”

 

Jae Joong starts the car and leaves them. So Min stared him going while waving.

 

“He seems like you” Min Ah whispered to her.

 

“Yah what are you talking. He is just helping me”

 

“Whatever. Anyway are you alright? Sorry for being rude to you earlier. I have invited you out and because of me you have suffered a lot”

 

“It is okay chingu. I am alright now. Thanks to you I know about this matter.”

 

“Lets get in into the house. You must have longing it so much. Especially your bedroom”

 

“Neh, I miss them so much” she replied excitedly as they entered the house.

 

*************

 

Ding.. Dong.

So Min and Min AH have finished preparing dinner when they heard someone is coming.

 

“I’ll go open it” So Min volunteered as she run towards the door.

 

“Yah Min Ho you have come on the right time. We have been waiting for you.”

 

“I bring snack for us”

 

“Okay, we’ll eat that later. Let’s have dinner first” She said and pull her friend towards dining table.

 

“Dinner is prepared. Lets eat” Min Ah said.

 

“Let’s eat” both So Min and Min Ho replied while passing the food to each another.

 

***********

 

“So what will happen to you next?”Min Ah asked her while resting at living room. So Min who was watching turns her eyes to her friend.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean you and your master”

 

“Nothing going to happen between us”

 

“Why? don’t you like him?”

 

So Min was tight-lipped at moments. She didn’t have no idea what to say.

 

“Then how about you compensate?”

 

“Ommo… I barely remembered. I still have to pay him”

 

“You leave without telling him?”

 

So Min remains silent. She then nods. Min Ah sighed.

 

“You really like him huh?

 

“I….I..”

 

“You shouldn’t lie to me So Min, more importantly to yourself. You must doing this to protect him isn’t?” she said.

 

“I just… I don’t want him to lose his reputation”

 

“Then how about your feelings”

 

“I…I…”

 

“Yah, I have searching something for to drink but a have seen nothing. Don’t you have any” Min Ho suddenly interrupts their conversation. So Min thus stands.

 

“I’ll go out and buy. I am going” she takes her sweaters and leaves.

 

“Yah, So Min. You haven’t finished your talks” Min Ah screamed. She then put on a sharp look to Min Ho who was smiling to her.

 

“You are being a disturbance”

 

“It was because you talks too much. You have to control it sometimes.” He smirked. Min Ah hits as she aware for being thoughtless to So Min.

 

**********

 

Hyun Joong waited for So min all night long and put so much hope that she will come back. But wish leaves only frustration when he realizes So Min whereabouts is impossible. Every second, every minute he was only thinking why So Min leaved him without any sign. He has contacted her for many times but they got ignored. Even his messaged has not replied by her.

 

“What did I she leaves? Did I do any wrong doing?” he muttered. He missed his maid so much as he wishes that she was standing in front of him. He missed whenever he saw So Min adorable face after being teased, her bright smiles and even her sparkling eyes.

 

It has passed 10 pm  and Hyun Joong was still devoted to wait for So Min at the couch. After waiting for 2 hour, he gave up and fell asleep on the couch.

 

**************

 

While Hyun Joong was putting his hope for So Min’s to come in to his sight, at the same time So Mon was unknowingly standing in front of his house hiding herself at the corner of the his place.

 

“What am I thinking right now? I am supposed to go to convenience shop to buy some drinks. I really end up in front of mister’s house” she said while hitting her head.

 

“I wonder how he was he right now. Is he already eaten? He will never eat unless I cook for him. Should I see him just for a few moments at least?” she said as she was wavering whether or not to meet her master. But then, she knocks her own head for being silly and unforgettable person.

 

“Silly So Min, what are you thinking dummy? You are not supposed to meet him until the press. You should hide yourself from him. You have to make up for what you have done. Even if he has feeling for you, you shouldn’t break his reputation as he was right now.” She sadly mutters as she grabs her phone. It was Hyun Joong who is calling. So Min stands still and looked at her phone. Her tears begin to fall because she felt hurt and upset for ignoring all calls and messages from him.

 

So Min looks back to the memories she spent with her master when she firstly entered the house to certain period of time. She missed all the teases her master gave her, his from time to time concern towards her and his beautiful voice when composing a song.

 

“I have caused so much trouble to him. I am really regretful. I should end up this matter soon to clear the thing” she whispered as she wiped her unstoppable tears and leaved the place.

 

Finished 21st chapter...

Wait for the press on the next chapter okay...

Mmmmm.... Should i end t he twist??

Enjoy reading okay. Thank so much for commenting and subscribing...